Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Witty Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
Stegash0ta
Gallifreyan Poet

I FEEL YOUR PAIN SO MUCH. My mom is a teacher at my school too! I'm still in high school, and I'm going away to college before I start T (I'm going to be starting college at 17), so it's a little less awk. But still, awk. Especially since apparently while my mother walks around telling everyone I'm a girl, my drama teacher now goes and confronts anyone who uses the wrong name/pronouns for me o.o
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

Ah yeah, that's how it went down for me, except I realized I was trans* after going away to college. But colleges are just generally better places, and it can be a fresh start. I was finally able to introduce myself as whatever I wanted, which was nice. I'm sure college will be a good change of pace for you too.

That's awesome you have a teacher already that speaks for you though!

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

Yeah, I know. I am excite

Lol, I didn't even know she did until someone told me about it. They were like "Did you tell her to correct people like that?" and I was like "She corrects people?!" Apparently she goes out of her way o.o heart

Elder

CrazyxHead
I got quite a few bills to pay off first. Me and my wife went a little crazy with our credit cards. Nothing that can't be handled, just gonna take a bit to fix. I still couldn't get the procedure even if I wanted to though.

Stocks are tough, but it sounds like you're makin bank, damn! Screw my finacial counselor, I should've talked to you. XD

Well I guess it helps that I started out debt free, don't have any bills, and kind of joined specifically to save money.

LadyAssassin11's Significant Otter

I have to share, I'm so excited! heart

I just made my first diy stp/packer device and it works perfectly!! I used a Mr. Limpy as the packer, and used a mildly heated tent stake to put a tunnel through it and then to help get the tubing in it. All the videos I saw used a medicine spoon or travelmate, but that sounded so uncomfortable so I used a bottle n****e like some of the diy written tutorials said... worked so good! I had a little trouble the first two times as I got used to it, but no accidents since then and it's super comfy. whee

Anyhow, just happy to have a diy project go so well and so few people irl to share my joy with I thought I'd share here. ;P

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

[Q]
CrazyxHead
I got quite a few bills to pay off first. Me and my wife went a little crazy with our credit cards. Nothing that can't be handled, just gonna take a bit to fix. I still couldn't get the procedure even if I wanted to though.

Stocks are tough, but it sounds like you're makin bank, damn! Screw my finacial counselor, I should've talked to you. XD

Well I guess it helps that I started out debt free, don't have any bills, and kind of joined specifically to save money.

Same here, except the 'don't have any bills' part. We didn't in the beginning, but one of my roomates (rooming with me and my wife in a 3/2 for $2100 a month. Hawaii is expensive) forgot to set up an allotment for the rent before he went on deployment, even though he said he did. Coupled with the BAH issue that we had when I first signed up for it (they didn't give me BAH for over a month and I didn't even get back pay), we ran up a few credit cards so we could pay the rent and eat.

Our bills were minimal before. But after that happened, they skyrocketed. Then some other bills were our fault, which we realize. But like I said, they're easily manageable.

Elder

CrazyxHead
Our bills were minimal before. But after that happened, they skyrocketed. Then some other bills were our fault, which we realize. But like I said, they're easily manageable.
That's good to hear. =3

I don't know if your wife has a job or anything. But if she doesn't spend much, then as soon as you go on deployment, you should have a bunch of money in no time. You can't really spend any money while deployed. xd

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

[Q]
CrazyxHead
That's good to hear. =3

I don't know if your wife has a job or anything. But if she doesn't spend much, then as soon as you go on deployment, you should have a bunch of money in no time. You can't really spend any money while deployed. xd

She does not work, but we have an 11 month old, so that's why.

Yeah, we're both looking forward to deployment. Well, we are and aren't. More money but less intereaction. sad

Aged Firestarter

So as most of you know CoCo and I are both transwomen, in a relationship, and living together for the past 4 months. We've had some financial problems in the past, but have managed to pull through. She was incredibly close to being able to afford her own SRS, until some unexpected medical stuff sprang up and sort of robbed her of this chance. I would state more about this issue, but she has requested I keep my rather large mouth shut. All I can say is that she is left unable to work and still awaiting a proper diagnosis, in other words is laying in our bed passed out just to ignore her chronic pain.
This leaves me someone who has always been told that I won't be able to work physical labor jobs due to my own medical problems, left to foot the bills and save up for our surgeries.
The bills aren't the problem. In fact, I'm not sure there is even a problem. I'm in a rather manic mood at the moment and am just trying to think clearly. I've receiving 3,500 U.S. currency for selling a car in my hometown. I'm also expecting one third of my grandfather's estate which is being for lack of finding a better word raped of its actual value by the executor. I would take this to court, but in doing so I would lose my rights to my portion due to a particular excerpt of will that states that those who contest any portion of the Will will lose their rights to any claims.
It seems obvious to me now why I'm sort of freaking, I know that together she and I will transition in time. I just feel that I'm being robbed of yet another chance to transition fully, and most likely have the funds to assist her with her own SRS. With me being on HRT for nearly 3 years now, I just feel like time is ticking away. I'm so tired of being stuck in a place in between genders, at least that's how I view it. Not to mention the toll this taking on her psyche as well.

Lonely Saint

Right now is the first time ever I really hate Blizzard the company. I need to call some phone line and explain to some people over phone that I'm going through transition and they better ******** change my name on the account.
Problem 1: I have no motivation to do this. USA site has an email option, but obviously Europeans aren't developed enough to have email.
Problem 2: I have serious issues calling anyone, at any time, for any reason, much less to discuss my sex change with someone working for a game company. This is practically impossible to do.

Why is it so ******** hard to let people just change their own names from their account settings? Or, hell, even use email to do it? Why do we need to CALL and explain EXTREMELY private things with someone that could be absolutely ANYONE AT ALL? What ******** business have they with my sex change?

Aged Firestarter

Oblivion Blades
Right now is the first time ever I really hate Blizzard the company. I need to call some phone line and explain to some people over phone that I'm going through transition and they better ******** change my name on the account.
Problem 1: I have no motivation to do this. USA site has an email option, but obviously Europeans aren't developed enough to have email.
Problem 2: I have serious issues calling anyone, at any time, for any reason, much less to discuss my sex change with someone working for a game company. This is practically impossible to do.

Why is it so ******** hard to let people just change their own names from their account settings? Or, hell, even use email to do it? Why do we need to CALL and explain EXTREMELY private things with someone that could be absolutely ANYONE AT ALL? What ******** business have they with my sex change?

Oh were you unaware of this policy by Blizzard in an attempt to stop online trolling/bullying?
We all bitched about it, but can't really stop them at this point. That's why a lot of us have boycotted D3.
Stegash0ta
And I just have this irrational fear that everyone's gut reaction is to hate me. Which is odd, considering no one has yet reacted that way, but the possibility is always there. I think I'm just waiting for that first person to be like, "Wow, you're gross," or, "You can't really be a man like that."

I'm still waiting for that day, and I came out two years ago. I've only had two real incidents. One where a guy caught me in the boy's bathroom during school and ran to our class room and screamed "You can't go into the boy's bathroom, you have a v****a!" The class booed him and told him to mind his own business. The teacher told me not to go into the boy's bathroom because it would scare people. He told me gently and didn't make me feel like a freak.

The other time was when, during class, a guy walked past me and murmured "********' tranny." I said, for the whole class to hear, "Yes, I am a ********' tranny. Problem?" He blushed and said "You are?" I nodded, and he walked off flustered.

It's often not as bad as you think it will be, especially if you don't show fear. Show confidence in yourself. If you act like you have something to be ashamed of, people will believe that.

Elder

Navi Le Faye
So as most of you know CoCo and I are both transwomen, in a relationship, and living together for the past 4 months. We've had some financial problems in the past, but have managed to pull through. She was incredibly close to being able to afford her own SRS, until some unexpected medical stuff sprang up and sort of robbed her of this chance. I would state more about this issue, but she has requested I keep my rather large mouth shut. All I can is that she is left unable to work and still awaiting a proper diagnosis, in other words is laying in our bed passed out just to ignore her chronic pain.
This leaves me someone who has always been told that I won't be able to work physical labor jobs due to my own medical problems, left to foot the bills and save up for our surgeries.
The bills aren't the problem. In fact, I'm not sure there is even a problem. I'm in a rather manic mood at the moment and am just trying to think clearly. I've receiving 3,500 U.S. currency for selling a car in my hometown. I'm also expecting one third of my grandfather's estate which is being for lack of finding a better word raped of its actual value by the executor. I would take this to court, but in doing so I would lose my rights to my portion due to a particular excerpt of will that states that those who contest any portion of the Will will lose their rights to any claims.
It seems obvious to me now why I'm sort of freaking, I know that together she and I will transition in time. I just feel that I'm being robbed of yet another chance to transition fully, and most likely have the funds to assist her with her own SRS. With me being on HRT for nearly 3 years now, I just feel like time is ticking away. I'm so tired of being stuck in a place in between genders, at least that's how I view it.

I'm so sorry and I hope things turn out okay. =(

I wish I had more to say...

Aged Firestarter

[Q]

I'm so sorry and I hope things turn out okay. =(

I wish I had more to say...

Thank you mah, boy.
I probably shouldn't have said anything so don't feel bad for being a loss for words.
As I mentioned, I have a rather large mouth. I sort of ramble when I'm upset or thinking.
But, Really thank you for the pleasant wishes.
MonochroMan!c

I just made my first diy stp/packer device and it works perfectly!! I used a Mr. Limpy as the packer, and used a mildly heated tent stake to put a tunnel through it and then to help get the tubing in it. All the videos I saw used a medicine spoon or travelmate, but that sounded so uncomfortable so I used a bottle n****e like some of the diy written tutorials said... worked so good! I had a little trouble the first two times as I got used to it, but no accidents since then and it's super comfy. whee

Anyhow, just happy to have a diy project go so well and so few people irl to share my joy with I thought I'd share here. ;P

Awesome! I planned on doing this with my packer when I buy a new one (so I won't have to worry about if I ******** it up), but where did you get the tubing? I was looking at medical tubing on amazon but I'd have to buy a long line of it, and I don't need much (I got the short one).
Also planned on using a bottle n****e, sounds SO MUCH more comfortable.

LadyAssassin11's Significant Otter

Track01_Rebuild
MonochroMan!c

Awesome! I planned on doing this with my packer when I buy a new one (so I won't have to worry about if I ******** it up), but where did you get the tubing? I was looking at medical tubing on amazon but I'd have to buy a long line of it, and I don't need much (I got the short one).
Also planned on using a bottle n****e, sounds SO MUCH more comfortable.
Oddly enough, I bought one of those kids jumps ropes they're selling at target right now that is made of heavy duty plastic tubing because it has glitter water inside. xd 5 bucks and instant tubing instead of waiting for it in the mail was totally worth having to rinse glitter out the tube.

Tiny Friend

12,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
MonochroMan!c

I just made one this weekend as well. XD I used the medicine spoon though and some aquarium tubing, but the tubing is too stiff and I look like I have a raging boner. The spoon isn't terribly uncomfortable, it'd probably be better if the tubing wasn't so stiff, but I might try a n****e like you did.

Sparky the Panda
I'm still waiting for that day, and I came out two years ago. I've only had two real incidents. One where a guy caught me in the boy's bathroom during school and ran to our class room and screamed "You can't go into the boy's bathroom, you have a v****a!" The class booed him and told him to mind his own business. The teacher told me not to go into the boy's bathroom because it would scare people. He told me gently and didn't make me feel like a freak.

The other time was when, during class, a guy walked past me and murmured "********' tranny." I said, for the whole class to hear, "Yes, I am a ********' tranny. Problem?" He blushed and said "You are?" I nodded, and he walked off flustered.

It's often not as bad as you think it will be, especially if you don't show fear. Show confidence in yourself. If you act like you have something to be ashamed of, people will believe that.
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

Wow, I wish I had your confidence. The only "issues" I've had are one guy thought someone had hacked my Facebook (I came out to all the other exchange students in Japan on our Facebook page) and some people didn't quite understand, several people thought I was coming out as gay or didn't understand the difference between gay and trans*.

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out