I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Friend

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
I love transpeople smile Anyone that needs to talk, feel free to add/PM me! Always here for you.

Lonely Saint

Jason0690
Oblivion Blades
I randomly stumbled across this and found it interesting.
Interesting, that is, if you're interested in how others view us.

At first, I hated it.
But that is the sweetest thing and most awesome thing I've heard today.

I know right? When I started reading it, I had absolutely no idea what it was about and where it was headed for, but it ended up being quite a beacon of hope.

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Hi hi.

MtF here. Want to but will never be able to make the transition.

I recently confessed to my wife of 3 years that I saw myself as a woman. She was mad at first, but the next day (after some thinking) she realized that she didn't have a problem with it. 3nodding

But now, I'm sitting on a naval carrier. The urges are difficult to fight. REALLY damn difficult. This is gonna be tough...

Hallowed Wench

CrazyxHead
Hi hi.

I recently confessed to my wife of 3 years that I saw myself as a woman. She was mad at first, but the next day (after some thinking) she realized that she didn't have a problem with it. 3nodding

But now, I'm sitting on a naval carrier. The urges are difficult to fight. REALLY damn difficult. This is gonna be tough...

Never say never, you wouldn't be the first person who transitioned after serving in the armed forces.

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Oblivion Blades

-Wipes tears- I needed that.

Quote:
Choosing anniversary cards and birthday cards was easier. For the first time I felt like I knew how to really love him. A flower left on his desk or watching a movie while playing with his hair meant more to him then the silly sex ambushes all the marriage books recommended. After being married to someone who had kept part of themselves so mysterious for so long, it was a relief to be getting to know all of him. I didn’t want to lose that ever again.

This part really stood out to me though, especially the part in bold. I guess I just wish someone treated me that way. sweatdrop

Elder

CrazyxHead
Hi hi.

Oh hey!
I'm an FtM and on an LHD right now.

Feel free to talk navy to me anytime! 3nodding

Aged Firestarter

That Is All
Oblivion Blades

Quote:
Choosing anniversary cards and birthday cards was easier. For the first time I felt like I knew how to really love him. A flower left on his desk or watching a movie while playing with his hair meant more to him then the silly sex ambushes all the marriage books recommended. After being married to someone who had kept part of themselves so mysterious for so long, it was a relief to be getting to know all of him. I didn’t want to lose that ever again.

This part really stood out to me though, especially the part in bold. I guess I just wish someone treated me that way. sweatdrop

Lily, address and It could happen. heart

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Navi Le Faye
That Is All
Oblivion Blades

Quote:

Lily, address and It could happen. heart

Aww, thank you dear, I know you mean well, but I don't feel comfortable putting that kind of personal information online. sweatdrop
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1684887/tom-gabel-against-me-transgender-rolling-stone.jhtml

So yeah, this happened. It's totally ******** legit. My mind is kinda blown. Just listening over some of their songs, looking at the tattoos she got, it's so ******** obvious what she had trapped inside. Truly unbelievable courage, this is. This could be huge for us.

Aged Firestarter

All I have to say is watch this video. Because of the shame.
Don't assume that this is written to anyone. Listen to her performance, watch the mannerisms, and tell me you don't know that feel. (Also realize that she has her chosen name "Grace" tattooed onto her chest)
I can't help but give massive props to her. I can't wait to watch their transition unfold. Not for any strange perverted reasons, but for the effect it could have on the minds of those who are fans and those who connected with this band.

Tiny Friend

12,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Gallifreyan Poet

...I go to a school with 700 students and am the only transguy around for miles xD

But I have met a few others, and they were all super nice. I wouldn't worry about it. I can't speak for anyone else but the community where I live is really progressive and accepting. (I'm not exactly macho either.)
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

Damn, that must be strange. I mean, I didn't know anyone on campus was transgender until recently and it definitely felt like everyone was judging me, but after finding out someone else is sort of in the same boat I feel a little less alone.

And I just have this irrational fear that everyone's gut reaction is to hate me. Which is odd, considering no one has yet reacted that way, but the possibility is always there. I think I'm just waiting for that first person to be like, "Wow, you're gross," or, "You can't really be a man like that."

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

Tiny Friend

12,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Oblivion Blades

That was extremely touching, it's unfortunate things as sweet as that get attacked by hate comments.

Corrupted Coco
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1684887/tom-gabel-against-me-transgender-rolling-stone.jhtml

So yeah, this happened. It's totally ******** legit. My mind is kinda blown. Just listening over some of their songs, looking at the tattoos she got, it's so ******** obvious what she had trapped inside. Truly unbelievable courage, this is. This could be huge for us.

Wow, I actually gained a little respect for MTV in that they used the right pronouns the whole time. A lot of articles I read use the wrong pronouns the whole time.

But damn, all I can say is she is amazing for coming out in such a public way. I really have a lot of respect for her, and I hope everything goes well. I think this is a good sign for the trans* population.

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,

Witty Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
Stegash0ta
Gallifreyan Poet

...I go to a school with 700 students and am the only transguy around for miles xD

But I have met a few others, and they were all super nice. I wouldn't worry about it. I can't speak for anyone else but the community where I live is really progressive and accepting. (I'm not exactly macho either.)

Damn, that must be strange. I mean, I didn't know anyone on campus was transgender until recently and it definitely felt like everyone was judging me, but after finding out someone else is sort of in the same boat I feel a little less alone.

And I just have this irrational fear that everyone's gut reaction is to hate me. Which is odd, considering no one has yet reacted that way, but the possibility is always there. I think I'm just waiting for that first person to be like, "Wow, you're gross," or, "You can't really be a man like that."

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,

Eh, not really, 'cause I've lived here for my whole life. I don't really have problems with any of my peers. The biggest downside is that everyone knows who I am, and has probably known me personally since they were three. Which is annoying.

I feel you, though. I have fears like that when my anxiety gets out of control.

Lonely Saint

Stegash0ta
Oblivion Blades

That was extremely touching, it's unfortunate things as sweet as that get attacked by hate comments.

I find the writer's courage and attitude towards them especially interesting - she was prepared to take them, and when they came, she did exactly that and handled the s**t like an adult. She might be my new idol. gonk

Lonely Saint

Doublepost for today's events - sis took me and my critter out to play in the woods. She was with her fiance and their large fluffy mutt, I tagged along as a team of me and my monster of a labrador retriever. Their company always makes me feel a lot less like a freak and more like a human being. The first thing my sister said to me was a surprised "WHOA, your voice has dropped A LOT" in a sort of a congratulatory voice. Made me happy, although really embarrassed as well, lol. I'm not used to people commenting anything about me, especially not positive things, so it made me feel a little awkward. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff