Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Hello, everybody! 3nodding I'm a Finnish ftm who hasn't had the courage to start transitioning yet. I live in a tiny village with my parents, so I don't feel safe enough to do anything drastic. But yesterday, I gathered up the courage to get my hair cut short! So, could I pass as a boy now?

(I took off my glasses for that picture, with them on I look like a nerdy lesbian -__-)
Oblivion Blades
Is there an MtF equivalent?

Liberal Receiver

das Raubtier
Hello, everybody! 3nodding I'm a Finnish ftm who hasn't had the courage to start transitioning yet. I live in a tiny village with my parents, so I don't feel safe enough to do anything drastic. But yesterday, I gathered up the courage to get my hair cut short! So, could I pass as a boy now?

(I took off my glasses for that picture, with them on I look like a nerdy lesbian -__-)

Pretty cool, I'd say you pass as a young boy.

Witty Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
Oblivion Blades
iShotElmo8D
Oblivion Blades
Gallifreyan Poet
Stegash0ta
Aw, that's okay. Yay for New Yorkers! (And I'm not nearly that small, it was just Dan. XD I'm D to DD, not sure any more if they grew more.)

/feels a little less alone :c
I'm a large C to a small D - well, probably a right D now, I haven't checked in almost two years - but I'm only 16 aaaaand growing a lot. D: (And I'm not overweight, which would at least make this look balanced. I'M DROWNING IN CHEST.)

FtM? If so, check this to feel less lonely. whee
Also, I'm drowning in chest as well. Hoping to get rid of it all before July though.

Holy smokes...Did you see how that map was packed? burning_eyes

Yup. biggrin We're many.

/adds self
So! Life Update: I finished getting my name legally changed about 2 weeks ago. It went very quickly and easily. My parents and brother came with. Afterwards, we went out to eat. My parents gave me a necklace. It has a piece that reads my new name, a pink stone, a clear stone, a blue stone, and a piece that reads "loved" smile

The semester is over, just one more before I graduate. My student records are already updated with my new name. I'm planning on starting my career search this summer.

Lonely Saint

Katherine1
Oblivion Blades
Is there an MtF equivalent?

I was wondering the same, actually. I don't know. I'd be willing to bet that yes, somewhere, but I have no idea where to look for it.

das Raubtier

Ooohhhh, I'm not the only Finn here anymore? Brilliance.
I agree with Jason - you can probably pass as a younger guy. Welcome to the thread.

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
das Raubtier

I'd say you look like a young boy. You do have masculine facial features, such as (and I can't really tell if it's just the angle or not,) a square jawline, and kinda boyish eyebrows. You actually look like a cis-male friend of mine, when we went to school together a while ago.
Thanks for everybody who replied and wished me welcome! 3nodding

Oblivion Blades
Ooohhhh, I'm not the only Finn here anymore? Brilliance.

Hey, nice to meet another Finn!

That Is All

I'd say you look like a young boy. You do have masculine facial features, such as (and I can't really tell if it's just the angle or not,) a square jawline, and kinda boyish eyebrows. You actually look like a cis-male friend of mine, when we went to school together a while ago.

Yeah, my jawline is square, but I had to use eyeshadow to make my eyebrows look like that. It's pretty cool if I resemble him, because looking even remotely like a cis-male is a big step in the right direction for me.

Tiny Friend

12,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Gallifreyan Poet
/feels a little less alone :c
I'm a large C to a small D - well, probably a right D now, I haven't checked in almost two years - but I'm only 16 aaaaand growing a lot. D: (And I'm not overweight, which would at least make this look balanced. I'M DROWNING IN CHEST.)

I feel you there dude, I couldn't make my chest flat enough if I tried. 108.5 lbs and most of it is my thunder thighs and ginormous boobs.

Oblivion Blades
FtM? If so, check this to feel less lonely. whee
Also, I'm drowning in chest as well. Hoping to get rid of it all before July though.
And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

That is awesome! I added my name, no one is around where I live at the moment though, but there is someone up where I go to school (Oneonta)! I'll have to switch my marker once I move back up there.

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

Tiny Friend

12,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
das Raubtier

And every time you ask him for another vanishing act,
he half smiles as if to say...

Hi there! I definitely think you pass well, I'd think you were a young boy if I saw you on the street.

..."Whatever you want,
whatever you want,
whatever you want is fine by me."

Hallowed Wench

Navi Le Faye
Umbral_Necropolitan
Navi Le Faye
That Is All
[Q]
So, for MtFs, I found this. (NSFW).

I'm not entirely sure how that would work, especially for those transwomen with bigger packages. sweatdrop

Seconded, Also. Ew.
-is allergic to latex-

Let your junk atrophy from prolonged HRT and lack of use.

Let's see. Measured 11 inches prior to HRT. Currently almost 3 years and no atrophy. Shriveling of the testicles, but that is all.
Still getting erections and having intercourse or masturbating? Lack of use is what causes the atrophy of penile tissue and without T most, if not all, spontaneous erection stop.

Given the opportunity I'd trade you lengths, some sex position would be easier with a few extra inches. If your end goal is surgery, bigger is better anyways as the doc will have more tissue to work with reducing the chance of needing a graft.

Fashionable Vampire

Katherine1
So! Life Update: I finished getting my name legally changed about 2 weeks ago. It went very quickly and easily. My parents and brother came with. Afterwards, we went out to eat. My parents gave me a necklace. It has a piece that reads my new name, a pink stone, a clear stone, a blue stone, and a piece that reads "loved" smile

The semester is over, just one more before I graduate. My student records are already updated with my new name. I'm planning on starting my career search this summer.

Congrats! smile

And good luck with the semester coming up as well as the career search!
Sifen Yamishi
Katherine1

Congrats! smile

And good luck with the semester coming up as well as the career search!
At the moment, I've started this programming puzzle: http://corp.gaiaonline.com/careers/puzzle

When it's done, maybe I'll catch the attention of someone at Gaia ( I can always hope... )

Invisible Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Umbral_Necropolitan
Navi Le Faye
Umbral_Necropolitan
Navi Le Faye
That Is All
[Q]
So, for MtFs, I found this. (NSFW).

I'm not entirely sure how that would work, especially for those transwomen with bigger packages. sweatdrop

Seconded, Also. Ew.
-is allergic to latex-

Let your junk atrophy from prolonged HRT and lack of use.

Let's see. Measured 11 inches prior to HRT. Currently almost 3 years and no atrophy. Shriveling of the testicles, but that is all.
Still getting erections and having intercourse or masturbating? Lack of use is what causes the atrophy of penile tissue and without T most, if not all, spontaneous erection stop.

Given the opportunity I'd trade you lengths, some sex position would be easier with a few extra inches. If your end goal is surgery, bigger is better anyways as the doc will have more tissue to work with reducing the chance of needing a graft.

I've gotten my T down to near absent levels and still get spontaneous erections for the past three years. I have had absolutely no atrophy at all. I guess it's fine, since I'm sexually active, but having a big package makes girl pants not work so well. Very... very annoying.

Ruthless Autobiographer

9,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
For the first time, I was able to speak to another FTM.

He was on hormones, he had had top surgery, and he was amazing. Kind, friendly, chill, all of that. I was envious.

I had a great time. I got to meet the queer community of where I live. There's a gathering of transgenders and the like every month, and I think I'll ask someone to drop me off there.

And I want my breasts to shrivel and atrophy, but at the same time, I'll miss them.

Not enough to keep them, though. Bleh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces