Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Dapper Phantom

iShotElmo8D
They get mad at you? Wtf? It's not your fault that they don't pass, but you do. You're just trying to make the best of who you really are. lol
Well... it's jealousy.

Like I get mad whenever a girl talks about having sex with her boyfriend unprotected because she can use BC pills. I am ******** jealous, because I can't use those. And I want to have sex without a condom. So I get really mad. Even though I shouldn't? I know if I have sex without a condom, I'll get pregnant. My mom was called "Fertile Myrtle". And my aunt got pregnant very easily as well. I can't toy around with that s**t until I'm on T. Then I can stop using condoms altogether.

I've been really touchy about relationships lately because my boyfriend is immature. He isn't moving forward, getting a job, taking care of business. I have to nag him constantly to move. It's unpleasant. And do I want to have to keep doing that? It feels like hell, and the beginning of the end. I want to ******** so bad, honestly. But he turns me off right now. So I also get jealous/angry when I hear people (girls usually) talk about great relationships with their men. I want a dependable man. I hate it when a person has a husband that takes care of everything. Like an "at-home" wife. Don't I wish my man was so responsible he could do that. Yes I'd work too, but that's not the point. The point is some guys really have their s**t together. And I'm really behind due to various illnesses that insurance does not cover, including but not limited to my transition and depression associated with it. Thankfully I am returning to work soon.

I do find myself largely getting jealous of girls. This makes people think I'm not really trans. But see my jealousy comes from the fact that I am gay and they are dating and having sex with "Good men". So yeah, it's only natural. Most gay guys I know are honestly sluts and not in long-term relationships, from my experience. So I am jealous of girls more because they get that dependability that I want in a man. I'm also mad that they're "really" women (unlike me-- I have female parts but I'm a man) so they can give the man the sex and female attractiveness he wants. If I was male then I could give a gay man the p***s he wants. I am a trans man with a female set of anatomy (mostly anyway) and I don't want to always have sex like that. So it leaves my BF shorter on sex than he would be if he just got a girlfriend who was comfortable playing that role. So I am pretty angry at women, due to jealousy.

I'm also mad at girls who can use their pretty hair, make up, and tits to get a man who can like buy them a house and take care of them. Like first I'm mad that all it takes is sex appeal to be taken care of and second I'm mad that dependable men are that shallow. I know there are exceptions but they seem rare. My boyfriend is a two-sided coin, and there's a really good side and a really immature side that's really ugly, and well if you combine the two sides into a whole coin the bad side turns me off enough that the good side is tarnished too.

I'm rambling because I can't sleep and haven't slept properly for almost a week now.
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
They get mad at you? Wtf? It's not your fault that they don't pass, but you do. You're just trying to make the best of who you really are. lol
Well... it's jealousy.

Like I get mad whenever a girl talks about having sex with her boyfriend unprotected because she can use BC pills. I am ******** jealous, because I can't use those. And I want to have sex without a condom. So I get really mad. Even though I shouldn't? I know if I have sex without a condom, I'll get pregnant. My mom was called "Fertile Myrtle". And my aunt got pregnant very easily as well. I can't toy around with that s**t until I'm on T. Then I can stop using condoms altogether.

I've been really touchy about relationships lately because my boyfriend is immature. He isn't moving forward, getting a job, taking care of business. I have to nag him constantly to move. It's unpleasant. And do I want to have to keep doing that? It feels like hell, and the beginning of the end. I want to ******** so bad, honestly. But he turns me off right now. So I also get jealous/angry when I hear people (girls usually) talk about great relationships with their men. I want a dependable man. I hate it when a person has a husband that takes care of everything. Like an "at-home" wife. Don't I wish my man was so responsible he could do that. Yes I'd work too, but that's not the point. The point is some guys really have their s**t together. And I'm really behind due to various illnesses that insurance does not cover, including but not limited to my transition and depression associated with it. Thankfully I am returning to work soon.

I do find myself largely getting jealous of girls. This makes people think I'm not really trans. But see my jealousy comes from the fact that I am gay and they are dating and having sex with "Good men". So yeah, it's only natural. Most gay guys I know are honestly sluts and not in long-term relationships, from my experience. So I am jealous of girls more because they get that dependability that I want in a man. I'm also mad that they're "really" women (unlike me-- I have female parts but I'm a man) so they can give the man the sex and female attractiveness he wants. If I was male then I could give a gay man the p***s he wants. I am a trans man with a female set of anatomy (mostly anyway) and I don't want to always have sex like that. So it leaves my BF shorter on sex than he would be if he just got a girlfriend who was comfortable playing that role. So I am pretty angry at women, due to jealousy.

I'm also mad at girls who can use their pretty hair, make up, and tits to get a man who can like buy them a house and take care of them. Like first I'm mad that all it takes is sex appeal to be taken care of and second I'm mad that dependable men are that shallow. I know there are exceptions but they seem rare. My boyfriend is a two-sided coin, and there's a really good side and a really immature side that's really ugly, and well if you combine the two sides into a whole coin the bad side turns me off enough that the good side is tarnished too.

I'm rambling because I can't sleep and haven't slept properly for almost a week now.

Ooooh I see, I guess it's natural to be jealous. I did hear somewhere around the forum that if you're boyfriend doesn't man up you'd cut ties with him, amIrite? confused I personally wouldn't want to have sex being bio woman myself because...Eh Iono, it's just weird and I'd probably breakdown after the sex. sweatdrop

Dapper Phantom

iShotElmo8D
Ooooh I see, I guess it's natural to be jealous. I did hear somewhere around the forum that if you're boyfriend doesn't man up you'd cut ties with him, amIrite? confused I personally wouldn't want to have sex being bio woman myself because...Eh Iono, it's just weird and I'd probably breakdown after the sex. sweatdrop
That is correct, but it is difficult. There is attachment. And I find him very attractive. I kind of want to just take care of him and get sex in exchange. Stupid, I know. But it's where I'm at. He also shows SMALL signs of progress here and there, but only after truckloads of nagging. I need him to get up and do s**t on his own. I hate being a nag. I'm a man. Nagging is "women's work", as much as I hate sexist gender roles. And once I'm back on T, I don't even think I'll be CAPABLE of nagging. All this estrogen is making it possible.

Anyway, most trans men I know are not interested in vaginal sex. I suppose I am one of the lucky ones. I actually have this worry that if I had complete surgery, I'd miss having vaginal orgasms. Or that I'd have vaginal orgasms inside of my body from left over nerves or something, which would be weird. I'd feel like it'd be like trying to breathe with the skin of your mouth and nose healed shut. It's hard to describe. I basically fear a half-assed, botched surgery. I want a taint to take the place of my v****a, not to just have it shut. Having it just shut still allows vaginal contractions during sex (whether that's a**l or using the "new p***s"). It would still feel "wrong". So basically I'm scared of doing anything but what I have now because at least vaginal contractions make sense when you have a v****a. It's complicated.

Before someone grammar-nazis me, I don't mean like labor contractions. I just mean the tightening of the v****a wall.

Dapper Phantom

lol that was tmi. >.>
Dandrogyny
lol that was tmi. >.>

Wha', no it wasn't, I understand lol. I gotta be honest with you, I'd probably enjoy vaginal sex but....I'd feel weird afterwards because it's all flat and I'm suppose to have a junk. sweatdrop so that'll probably make me breakdown a bit. Anyway yeah..If I still agree to having bottom surgery in a few years, then I'd probably miss my weird orgasms... confused

Dapper Phantom

iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
lol that was tmi. >.>

Wha', no it wasn't, I understand lol. I gotta be honest with you, I'd probably enjoy vaginal sex but....I'd feel weird afterwards because it's all flat and I'm suppose to have a junk. sweatdrop so that'll probably make me breakdown a bit. Anyway yeah..
Hmmm, I don't really notice that because when we are in missionary his pelvic bone rubs RIGHT on my c**k (I think that's part of why I like that position-- it's one of the only positions I can get my manbits involved due to lack of length). >.> Taking T makes it bigger so you may like sex more after you've gotten some growth. And I do get a hard-on, it's just really freakin' small. Wish it were a bit bigger. >.< Fortunately I have potential for more growth; I wasn't on T very long.

I think boobs are the bigger challenge. Fortunately my chest is pretty damn flat, so I can feel our flat chests together (it's also nice when we hug). But if I had like, legit boobs, like I'd never want to have sex, because they'd either be flopping around or getting smooshed. Gah, idk how trans guys with big chests cope. If anyone wants to share I'd love stories. Basically anyone who's big enough that they have to deal with s**t like cleavage and bouncing and all that jazz.
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
lol that was tmi. >.>

Wha', no it wasn't, I understand lol. I gotta be honest with you, I'd probably enjoy vaginal sex but....I'd feel weird afterwards because it's all flat and I'm suppose to have a junk. sweatdrop so that'll probably make me breakdown a bit. Anyway yeah..
Hmmm, I don't really notice that because when we are in missionary his pelvic bone rubs RIGHT on my c**k (I think that's part of why I like that position-- it's one of the only positions I can get my manbits involved due to lack of length). >.> Taking T makes it bigger so you may like sex more after you've gotten some growth. And I do get a hard-on, it's just really freakin' small. Wish it were a bit bigger. >.< Fortunately I have potential for more growth; I wasn't on T very long.

I think boobs are the bigger challenge. Fortunately my chest is pretty damn flat, so I can feel our flat chests together (it's also nice when we hug). But if I had like, legit boobs, like I'd never want to have sex, because they'd either be flopping around or getting smooshed. Gah, idk how trans guys with big chests cope. If anyone wants to share I'd love stories. Basically anyone who's big enough that they have to deal with s**t like cleavage and bouncing and all that jazz.

LOL apparently I am one of those "big chest" transguys...And at the moment I only have ace bandages, I can take it anymore though. sad I have nothing else to bind with certainly, and I know using ace bandages is pretty bad but I love to see my chest flat. And everytime I slouch, my breast sag down and touches my ribcage...it bothers me sort of alot. When I go to bed and sleep side-ways, I try my best not to touch my boobs because it'll ruin my perspective of seeing myself as a guy.

Dapper Phantom

iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
lol that was tmi. >.>

LOL apparently I am one of those "big chest" transguys...And at the moment I only have ace bandages, I can take it anymore though. sad I have nothing else to bind with certainly, and I know using ace bandages is pretty bad but I love to see my chest flat. And everytime I slouch, my breast sag down and touches my ribcage...it bothers me sort of alot. When I go to bed and sleep side-ways, I try my best not to touch my boobs because it'll ruin my perspective of seeing myself as a guy.
Let me know if "big chest" is offensive. I have no idea what else to call it. >.<

Oh yeah. That sort of thing would bug the HELL out of me... dude... Well I would say try to get a binder. They're like $40-50, plus shipping usually. It seems like a lot but it'll last you like 2-3 years or more.

I totally get the sideways thing too. Like I'm less than an A cup but when I'm on my side, it actually looks like I have cleavage 'cos they get smooshed. It SUCKS, 'cos I am most comfortable sleeping on my side. So it's like, I take my shirt off, feel all manly, lay on my back, chest practically flat, roll on my side, and then it's like, "Well ********, that ruined my mood."

Remember that you ARE a guy no matter what your moobs are doing. I definitely don't feel like I'm not a guy when I see that fake cleavage I get when I'm on my side but instead I feel... unattractive. Or fat. Which I'm not but, that's how I'm interpreting it. Bleh. It's gross to me no matter how I look at it. ;3;
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
lol that was tmi. >.>

Let me know if "big chest" is offensive. I have no idea what else to call it. >.<

Oh yeah. That sort of thing would bug the HELL out of me... dude... Well I would say try to get a binder. They're like $40-50, plus shipping usually. It seems like a lot but it'll last you like 2-3 years or more.

I totally get the sideways thing too. Like I'm less than an A cup but when I'm on my side, it actually looks like I have cleavage 'cos they get smooshed. It SUCKS, 'cos I am most comfortable sleeping on my side. So it's like, I take my shirt off, feel all manly, lay on my back, chest practically flat, roll on my side, and then it's like, "Well ********, that ruined my mood."

Remember that you ARE a guy no matter what your moobs are doing. I definitely don't feel like I'm not a guy when I see that fake cleavage I get when I'm on my side but instead I feel... unattractive. Or fat. Which I'm not but, that's how I'm interpreting it. Bleh. It's gross to me no matter how I look at it. ;3;

Nah, it's not offensive since I actually have a big chest. stare
And oh god, it's more of a bother when you're a 30C, because your boobs smoosh together when you lay side-ways. That's the sad part because laying side-ways is the fastest way I can sleep. If I try putting my arms down while being in that position, I'll be touching my boobs. And don't laugh but...I pretty much sleep with a pillow next to me and put my arms around that that way I don't need to touch them while sleeping and they're all tugged up underneath the pillow.

Dapper Phantom

iShotElmo8D
And oh god, it's more of a bother when you're a 30C, because your boobs smoosh together when you lay side-ways. That's the sad part because laying side-ways is the fastest way I can sleep. If I try putting my arms down while being in that position, I'll be touching my boobs. And don't laugh but...I pretty much sleep with a pillow next to me and put my arms around that that way I don't need to touch them while sleeping and they're all tugged up underneath the pillow.
Yeah, laying on my side is most comfortable for me, too. And also, I try not to bind when I sleep. It's not good for you. >.< Also I won't laugh, I always snuggle with a pillow 'cos I'm ********' lonely, lol. But that's a good idea, to use the pillow for that. You're right, I think that does help me, too... Never thought about it. That's smart.
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Yeah, laying on my side is most comfortable for me, too. And also, I try not to bind when I sleep. It's not good for you. >.< Also I won't laugh, I always snuggle with a pillow 'cos I'm ********' lonely, lol. But that's a good idea, to use the pillow for that. You're right, I think that does help me, too... Never thought about it. That's smart.

Lol you're welcome. Yeah it's also because I need something to hold onto. rofl I don't like to sleep empty-handed either. And I always thought of binding while going to sleep, but that will only fracture my bones, because everytime I bind with the ace bandages it's really darn tight since I'm big chested, but it's nice to see. However, it is uncomfortable and they always BLOB OUT so I only bind for like...5 mintues, and I do it when I'm in the bathroom or when no ones home, walking with a flat chest looking sexy. cool But of course, my family doesn't know anything about this. Since I was 10 (when I hit puberty and they started to grow like crazy) I HATED them, I would even tell my mom and she'd be all like "Honey, when you grow up you're going to love them because men will look at you." ...Today I still hate them. And even if I did like them, why the ******** would I want sexual attention from men anyway, they'd only want you for that. lol I don't have a huge dysphoria for my boobs, but I gotta be honest..I don't see them as boobs, I just see them as some weird s**t hanging down. I see it weird.

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
lol that was tmi. >.>

Gosh, I wish my moobs were a 30C. Mine are 36DD. Oh well, I'm binding right now. biggrin
You're lucky that they don't cause a lot of dysphoria for you. Mine, when I'm not binding, are always in the way and it's like they're always going "BOOBS!".

But yeah, avoid the ace bandages. I have too-small sports bra and camisole layered to hold down the chest area, and a waist trimmer over that to mostly flatten things out. Not terribly uncomfortable - I've never had the bruises, like I used to get with ace bandages. But the binder is, apparently, the best, I'm buying my first one this summer.
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny

Gosh, I wish my moobs were a 30C. Mine are 36DD. Oh well, I'm binding right now. biggrin
You're lucky that they don't cause a lot of dysphoria for you. Mine, when I'm not binding, are always in the way and it's like they're always going "BOOBS!".

But yeah, avoid the ace bandages. I have too-small sports bra and camisole layered to hold down the chest area, and a waist trimmer over that to mostly flatten things out. Not terribly uncomfortable - I've never had the bruises, like I used to get with ace bandages. But the binder is, apparently, the best, I'm buying my first one this summer.

Oh dear, how do you manage to make them look flat-chested?

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
iShotElmo8D
FORTRAN77
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny
iShotElmo8D
Dandrogyny

Oh dear, how do you manage to make them look flat-chested?

I really don't, but I'd have a bit of a moob thing going on anyway given my weight. But mostly I use the sports bra to hold them down and out (they hang out the bottom of the sports bra, the band does most of the flattening), then the camisole and waist trimmer over that to flatten and smooth out the lumps.
If either of you need someone to talk to about BIG boob dysphoria, I'm here. DDD/E cups, as I'm sure I've mentioned before. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff