I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
what ways are there to bind aside from buying a binder?
OkamisDream

Binders are the safest and most comfortable. Their effectiveness also depends on how big they are. There are various ways, from multiple sports bras, to an ace bandage or saran wrap. Please, if you plan on using any kind of wrapping method, be careful. You can do it too tightly and really hurt yourself.

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Track01_Rebuild
OkamisDream

Binders are the safest and most comfortable. Their effectiveness also depends on how big they are. There are various ways, from multiple sports bras, to an ace bandage or saran wrap. Please, if you plan on using any kind of wrapping method, be careful. You can do it too tightly and really hurt yourself.

thanks, im planning on buying one anyway, whats a little wait sweatdrop
OkamisDream
Track01_Rebuild
OkamisDream

It'll be worth the wait. I got my first compression top for x-mas, and I wear that b***h daily. Looking at buying a second one.

Dapper Phantom

Oblivion Blades
Hitch Slap
I think a lot of people think that "squirt" is c** when it's really pee.

Except that it's not. I used to think so too, vocally even.
From.
Quote:
In 1982 the publication of a highly influential book by US sex experts Whipple, Perry and Ladas changed these views. They suggested the fluid wasn't urine, but was instead a 'juice' secreted by glands that were said to be the equivalent of the male prostate.

Recent research suggests the ejaculate is an alkaline liquid that isn't like urine, because it doesn't contain urea or creatinine, which are normal urinary constituents.

The fluid tends to be clear coloured and doesn't stain bedclothes yellow – again, unlike urine.

Researchers have claimed that it contains some chemical ingredients similar to those produced by the male prostate – notably PSA (prostate-specific antigen). It is also said to contain two sugars: glucose and fructose.

Since 2000, an increasing number of researchers have suggested the liquid may be the secretion of Skene's glands (the paraurethral glands). These are tiny structures which lie around the female urethra (the urinary pipe).

In 2007, the well-known Viennese researcher Dr Florian Wimpissinger published an important study on two women who habitually ejaculated. He and his colleagues found that the ejaculate from these two females was chemically very different from that of their urine.

In particular, it contained more prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP), more prostate-specific antigen (PSA), and also some glucose.

I'm so damn happy I don't bend there, and probably never will. Sounds like a huge pain in the a** cleaning up afterwards. I know someone who has done it once, and nobody who has done it twice, lol.
Oh no no no. I know you CAN c** from there. But I think more often than not, it's piss. Because I underestimate the intelligence of most people. >_> I realize that this isn't very nice.

Honestly, though, I MAY have c** from there before. I mean I get a decent "spray" a lot of the time. But like I said I've done everything in my power to empty my bladder and nothing ever smells/tastes like pee... I suppose we'll have to pay more attention to know if it is indeed coming from my urethra. I just assumed I didn't have this ability, personally.

Dapper Phantom

OkamisDream
Track01_Rebuild
OkamisDream

It also depends on your size... I am smaller than an A cup, so for my first binder I cut pantyhose into a suitable shape and wore that. It wasn't perfect but it worked pretty well with layering...

Ace bandages are downright dangerous, though ironically some surgeons have you wear them after chest surgery... The compression needed after surgery is far more than regular binding, however. They basically want you to bind as tight as you can without restricting your breathing. @.@

If all else fails, tight, spandexy shirts can help, under your normal clothes.

Hope you find something that works! Binders are around $35-50 usually, and that's not too bad if you save up a bit. There are also "brother" programs where guys either donate to help people get binders or donate their own used ones if they're in good shape. 3nodding
Hitch Slap
Oblivion Blades
Hitch Slap

From.
Quote:
In 1982 the publication of a highly influential book by US sex experts Whipple, Perry and Ladas changed these views. They suggested the fluid wasn't urine, but was instead a 'juice' secreted by glands that were said to be the equivalent of the male prostate.

Recent research suggests the ejaculate is an alkaline liquid that isn't like urine, because it doesn't contain urea or creatinine, which are normal urinary constituents.

The fluid tends to be clear coloured and doesn't stain bedclothes yellow – again, unlike urine.

Researchers have claimed that it contains some chemical ingredients similar to those produced by the male prostate – notably PSA (prostate-specific antigen). It is also said to contain two sugars: glucose and fructose.

Since 2000, an increasing number of researchers have suggested the liquid may be the secretion of Skene's glands (the paraurethral glands). These are tiny structures which lie around the female urethra (the urinary pipe).

In 2007, the well-known Viennese researcher Dr Florian Wimpissinger published an important study on two women who habitually ejaculated. He and his colleagues found that the ejaculate from these two females was chemically very different from that of their urine.

In particular, it contained more prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP), more prostate-specific antigen (PSA), and also some glucose.

I'm so damn happy I don't bend there, and probably never will. Sounds like a huge pain in the a** cleaning up afterwards. I know someone who has done it once, and nobody who has done it twice, lol.
Oh no no no. I know you CAN c** from there. But I think more often than not, it's piss. Because I underestimate the intelligence of most people. >_> I realize that this isn't very nice.

Honestly, though, I MAY have c** from there before. I mean I get a decent "spray" a lot of the time. But like I said I've done everything in my power to empty my bladder and nothing ever smells/tastes like pee... I suppose we'll have to pay more attention to know if it is indeed coming from my urethra. I just assumed I didn't have this ability, personally.

I also usually piss right beforehand anyway, and can tell you from experience, it's not piss. I'm sure some people might wet themselves, but "squirting" isn't pissing.

Dapper Phantom

Track01_Rebuild
Hitch Slap
Oblivion Blades
Hitch Slap

From.
Quote:

I also usually piss right beforehand anyway, and can tell you from experience, it's not piss. I'm sure some people might wet themselves, but "squirting" isn't pissing.
What I'm saying is that they are mistakening pissing for "squirting" because they want to squirt or have some weird pride thing going on.
Hitch Slap
Track01_Rebuild
Hitch Slap
Oblivion Blades
Hitch Slap

From.
Quote:

What I'm saying is that they are mistakening pissing for "squirting" because they want to squirt or have some weird pride thing going on.

Most of the time, I've heard of people being ashamed of squirting because they thought it was piss, not the other way around.

EITHER WAY. The reason any of this was brought up is because my Dr told me a possible side effect of T was less non-sexual and pre-sexual lubrication being secreted in ~there~. So, wasn't even talking about squirting, anyway.

Dapper Phantom

Track01_Rebuild
Most of the time, I've heard of people being ashamed of squirting because they thought it was piss, not the other way around.

EITHER WAY. The reason any of this was brought up is because my Dr told me a possible side effect of T was less non-sexual and pre-sexual lubrication being secreted in ~there~. So, wasn't even talking about squirting, anyway.
Well I tried to avoid being "offensive" but I'm talking about people who want male anatomy, mostly. They're like wishful about their watersports. I just find it a tad creepy. That if someone DOESN'T squirt, I think some people might TRY to. And well, that can result in excreting your bladder. Even if it's just a little. Of course I can't PROVE this either way, it's just an opinion I've formed based on the desperate behavior of a lot of people.

It is definitely a possible side-effect but not guaranteed. I experienced far more moisture. It all has to do with the general body chemistry and how the hormone effects it. I was clarifying that my moisture comes pouring out of my vagoo after he pulls out. But we've also found some sort of "squirt". I just assumed it was squeezing out past his junk. I never thought I "could" be a squirter because when I want my body to do something "male" it usually doesn't. Just my luck. So I would rather assume I don't have this "gift" than do.
On an unrelated note, I have an assignment coming up in a few weeks where I have to be a fake gallery curator. I have to put together a group of images that I would put in this fake gallery. Photography, painting, sculpture, any medium I want, as long as it all goes with a central theme.

My theme is going to be trans-related in some way. Haven't pin-pointed it in a statement yet. But basically trans struggles, both with rights, and with who we are, etc.

So, the point of me bringing this up, I'd like some input. Does anyone here have a piece or series of work related to transpeople that you think I should look into including? Any visual medium, including short video clips (which could be projected and looped on a wall in a gallery setting).

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Keep your fingers crossed! Monday I find out if I go through a training for an apprenticeship as a pipefitter in school!!!

Dapper Phantom

Track01_Rebuild
On an unrelated note, I have an assignment coming up in a few weeks where I have to be a fake gallery curator. I have to put together a group of images that I would put in this fake gallery. Photography, painting, sculpture, any medium I want, as long as it all goes with a central theme.

My theme is going to be trans-related in some way. Haven't pin-pointed it in a statement yet. But basically trans struggles, both with rights, and with who we are, etc.

So, the point of me bringing this up, I'd like some input. Does anyone here have a piece or series of work related to transpeople that you think I should look into including? Any visual medium, including short video clips (which could be projected and looped on a wall in a gallery setting).
Roberta Cowell-- The first British trans woman. :'O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Profitable Browser

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
Bipolarr
Hello I am a 14 year old boy having troubles with gender.
Im not rushing into anything but I was wondering at what age can someone start HRT in massachusetts.sorry if im bothering you guys.

I'm not entirely sure but I think the age restriction in most places is 18. You could possibly start sooner but you would need your parents' consent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff