I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Lonely Saint

Umbral_Necropolitan
Oblivion Blades
JariKyoko
I don't want to end up taking a high enough dose of T that I would end up hairy everywhere because my body is very masculine as it is now. (I've got male hair anyway basically and have no hips even after puberty as it is)

You can't really pick and choose. You can't take a "lower dose" of T, because that would only turn into more estrogen and ******** you up in the process. You need to take the amount that keeps up the balance, there isn't really a medically possible other option. You can, however, quit T at some point. That will result in some feminine traits returning.
However, if you intend to do that, then you cannot have a hysterectomy.

I'm pretty sure that its high amounts of T that turn into estrogen not low amounts.

If you take too little, your body considers it an imbalance, and therefore makes up for it by increasing estrogen production.

Lonely Explorer

I remember this thread from one of my old accounts, heart ninja I completely forgot about it.

Well to whom it may concern I'm a 19 year old boy who's been strongly considering Estrogen therapy lately, I'm pretty sure I want to start at some point, but I have 8 million questions and I don't trust google anymore. emo

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pink Isnt Here
I remember this thread from one of my old accounts, heart ninja I completely forgot about it.

Well to whom it may concern I'm a 19 year old boy who's been strongly considering Estrogen therapy lately, I'm pretty sure I want to start at some point, but I have 8 million questions and I don't trust google anymore. emo
Ask away!
Umbral_Necropolitan
JariKyoko
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to for an ftm to just get the overies and uterus taken out? And not do anything to the v****a?
I don't really feel like it would be right to be specifically either gender. But being able to get pregnant is causing my body to react in a painful way. (as in burning pain in chest and back and in rare cases all over like I'm on fire, constant nausea, chest pain like a panic attack, and like my organs are rubbing up against each other.)

I don't like having breasts because it gives me major dysphoria but I am okay with having a v****a still. (I'll probably never be sexual with someone again anyway) So I'm wondering if I can be on a low dose of T and not get a total change and be somewhere in the middle. Is that possible and can I be specific about the surgery? Such as not to do anything to my v****a and just take out what is causing me the problem?
I know I came out as ftm but the more I think about it the more I realize that my body and mind are really neither. Although my mind is more male which is why I want to go by male more but still not totally male but not female either...

A hysterectomy is what you want. They don't do anything to the v****a just the uterus and with a complete one your ovaries as well.

T can (and probably would) change some of the aspects of your v****a, I am not an expert on the effects and only know that enlargement of the clitoris is common.

Other than that, the only side effect I was told about when starting T was less moisture, which isn't a problem for someone not even considering touching that anyway.

Lonely Explorer

ginaookami
Pink Isnt Here

Ask away!

But I don't even know were to start. xD

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pink Isnt Here
ginaookami
Pink Isnt Here

Ask away!

The beginning is usually an awesome place!

Lonely Explorer

ginaookami
Pink Isnt Here
ginaookami
Pink Isnt Here

Ask away!

I was worried the start would be the worst part. surprised

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pink Isnt Here
ginaookami
Pink Isnt Here
ginaookami
Pink Isnt Here

Ask away!

I was worried the start would be the worst part. surprised
What;s your story there (chicka?)?

Dapper Phantom

Corrupted Coco
Track01_Rebuild
So it's a fact that transgendered people are drama queens? Yeah, that's not transphobic at all. rolleyes

This is why I rarely come to gaia's trans thread. Funny, trans threads on other forums, I don't seem to come across people like you.

Notice how people vouched for me and not you. You should really learn to accept the truth.
I agree with Umbral_Necropolitan, who took a more neutral stance (do not mistake that for "vouching for you" unless that's what she meant). The thing is that pessimism isn't generally welcome in a support thread and I don't know why the members tolerate you constantly snapping at people. It's just as bad (if not worse than) me posting a controversial opinion that people find offensive, except I find the difference is that if a new person walks in and sees you barking at members and everyone else is just quiet about it, they won't feel welcome. I kind of get the feeling that everyone is a little scared to "challenge" you, but this is not about egos (unless you make it).

That's all I have to say on this. I am not going to have an argument with you about this. I do, however, think your comment was a bit ridiculous, and a drama-starter. People quietly tipped his posts to avoid your wrath. I think it needs to be said. I am not going to play into more drama, however. If you cannot maturely discuss your aggression (or just stop acting like that?), then I will have to ignore you too.

Track01_Rebuild
Corrupted Coco
Notice how people vouched for me and not you. You should really learn to accept the truth.

I saw one person explain how they could see that as a possibility. At least one person agreeing with me, and multiple people tipping me.
But yeah, you think you're right in saying transpeople are a buch of drama queens, and there's totally nothing wrong with making that assumption. It's not transphobic at all. I'm obviously just looking to make you feel bad or something, I'm sure.

Welcome to my ignore list, so I can get back to using this topic what it's for. Not being trapped in reasonless drama. Because I'm trans.
Honestly, I don't think the trans community is more dramatic. But trans people do seem to be a bit more extreme. I just never really see a trans person who is calm really. There ARE exceptions, but they are exceptions rather than the rule. Most trans people I have encountered tend to be passionately optimistic or passionately pessimistic, and either really angry and judgmental or really happy and supportive. Fortunately most people in this thread at the latter, but notice that if you upset someone it gets extremely ugly extremely fast. I think trans people are just generally more passionate, and that may have something to do with the experiences we are put through.

Dapper Phantom

Track01_Rebuild
Umbral_Necropolitan
JariKyoko
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to for an ftm to just get the overies and uterus taken out? And not do anything to the v****a?
I don't really feel like it would be right to be specifically either gender. But being able to get pregnant is causing my body to react in a painful way. (as in burning pain in chest and back and in rare cases all over like I'm on fire, constant nausea, chest pain like a panic attack, and like my organs are rubbing up against each other.)

I don't like having breasts because it gives me major dysphoria but I am okay with having a v****a still. (I'll probably never be sexual with someone again anyway) So I'm wondering if I can be on a low dose of T and not get a total change and be somewhere in the middle. Is that possible and can I be specific about the surgery? Such as not to do anything to my v****a and just take out what is causing me the problem?
I know I came out as ftm but the more I think about it the more I realize that my body and mind are really neither. Although my mind is more male which is why I want to go by male more but still not totally male but not female either...

A hysterectomy is what you want. They don't do anything to the v****a just the uterus and with a complete one your ovaries as well.

T can (and probably would) change some of the aspects of your v****a, I am not an expert on the effects and only know that enlargement of the clitoris is common.

Other than that, the only side effect I was told about when starting T was less moisture, which isn't a problem for someone not even considering touching that anyway.
I had plenty of moisture after T. In fact, I "came" a lot more like a guy. As in noticeably a lot more. I asked my doctor at the time and she said it didn't seem to be an issue, and I didn't have any infections.

I think my concern with bottom surgery is cervix removal. I should have it done to avoid cervical cancer but I have a large partner and we DO have vaginal sex (yes, I'm one of those) and I'm afraid sex could cause injury without a cervix to basically cushion sexual impact. I am afraid I will have to go a long time without sex because of the surgery too. I am also worried that the surgery will reduce the length of my v****a making sex less pleasurable for him. I'll have to ask the doc all these questions when I get a hysto, but I might choose to keep my cervix and only have the ovaries/uterus removed.
Hitch Slap
Track01_Rebuild
Umbral_Necropolitan
JariKyoko

I had plenty of moisture after T. In fact, I "came" a lot more like a guy.

Oh, no, not squirting, lubrication.

Dapper Phantom

Track01_Rebuild
Hitch Slap
Track01_Rebuild
Umbral_Necropolitan
JariKyoko

I had plenty of moisture after T. In fact, I "came" a lot more like a guy.

Oh, no, not squirting, lubrication.
It's not coming out of my urethra. It's like vaginal ooze, to put it in gross terms. My body still works like a female's for the most part, and when I c**, it's mostly from my v****a. I don't "squirt" out my urethra and I think that's mostly because I take a piss before and after I have sex. I have a bit of a fear of peeing when I c** so I make sure to prevent that. I think a lot of people think that "squirt" is c** when it's really pee. I have "squirted" from the vaginal c**, though. My BF has caught it's path but we know it didn't come from my urethra.

Ok, I think that's enough talking about vaginal spraying. >_> I just wanted to clarify.

Edit: I can feel it in my c**k (or as some may still call my "c**t") when I c**. I can tell the difference between cumming and orgasming even though they tend to go hand in hand. But it all makes sense that it occurs vaginally because the gland which is analogous to the prostate is located there, not the urethra.
So on Monday I have a doctors appointment for my neck & shoulder pain..
Should I even bother asking my new doctor to use my preferred pronouns?
I feel the urge to.. but at the same time I feel that maybe it's best I not to.
gonk

Dapper Phantom

Symmetrical Docking
So on Monday I have a doctors appointment for my neck & shoulder pain..
Should I even bother asking my new doctor to use my preferred pronouns?
I feel the urge to.. but at the same time I feel that maybe it's best I not to.
gonk
Generally I don't bother unless they ask me. It's funny how respectful some doctors are. I've taken my shirt off so many times and they don't ask why I have treasure trail. I mean my stomach is downright FURRY. Maybe it would be rude to ask a "woman" that question but I'm obviously pretty masculine in my demeanor, too (oh and have a MALE voice that I couldn't hide if I wanted to)... LOL.

Lonely Saint

Hitch Slap
I think a lot of people think that "squirt" is c** when it's really pee.

Except that it's not. I used to think so too, vocally even.
From.
Quote:
In 1982 the publication of a highly influential book by US sex experts Whipple, Perry and Ladas changed these views. They suggested the fluid wasn't urine, but was instead a 'juice' secreted by glands that were said to be the equivalent of the male prostate.

Recent research suggests the ejaculate is an alkaline liquid that isn't like urine, because it doesn't contain urea or creatinine, which are normal urinary constituents.

The fluid tends to be clear coloured and doesn't stain bedclothes yellow – again, unlike urine.

Researchers have claimed that it contains some chemical ingredients similar to those produced by the male prostate – notably PSA (prostate-specific antigen). It is also said to contain two sugars: glucose and fructose.

Since 2000, an increasing number of researchers have suggested the liquid may be the secretion of Skene's glands (the paraurethral glands). These are tiny structures which lie around the female urethra (the urinary pipe).

In 2007, the well-known Viennese researcher Dr Florian Wimpissinger published an important study on two women who habitually ejaculated. He and his colleagues found that the ejaculate from these two females was chemically very different from that of their urine.

In particular, it contained more prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP), more prostate-specific antigen (PSA), and also some glucose.

I'm so damn happy I don't bend there, and probably never will. Sounds like a huge pain in the a** cleaning up afterwards. I know someone who has done it once, and nobody who has done it twice, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff