I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Elder

winnlovesyou
That Is All
[Q]
Ha, thank you Q. That did cheer me up a little. I must say, the no period thing is the one thing I'm thankful for being a transgirl xD. Although, I wouldn't mind having one every month if it meant I were a cis-girl.

THANK YOU! I don't know about anyone else, but it really gets on my nerves when people tell me that I "don't want to be a girl because of the periods." First of all, for me, it's more of a need rather than a want (although I certainly do desire it), and Secondly, I WOULD deal with it. Sure, it'd be a pain, but I'd deal with it, you know?
Well, you will have periods once you get on hormones and stuff. There just won't be any blood or cramps. You'll only have the mood changes.
Theoretically, anyway.

Elder

the apathetic frost king
posting for gold, since this is a huge thread dont think anyone will notice
I noticed. Why can't you go to the chatterbox for this crap?
You could've at least pretended to talk about something related to the thread subject.

the apathetic frost king rolled 20 100-sided dice: 45, 89, 68, 73, 78, 65, 62, 93, 70, 48, 56, 34, 12, 89, 88, 83, 32, 4, 83, 5 Total: 1177 (20-2000)

[Q]
the apathetic frost king
I noticed. Why can't you go to the chatterbox for this crap?
You could've at least pretended to talk about something related to the thread subject.
i dont support then. is that better
the apathetic frost king

really? like there aren't enough spam threads on Gaia for that? you just HAD to post it here? really?

Elder

the apathetic frost king
Slightly.
Is that why you chose this thread to spam in?
Why don't you support?
I'm curious, actually.

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
the apathetic frost king
[Q]
the apathetic frost king
Slightly.
Why don't you support?
I'm curious, actually.
ok i support. i honestly didnt bother to read the title i just looked at the num of post.
EDIT: ok i read some of the first page since i really didnt know what a trans actually was and i personally dont care what these people do. i actually do support just because i hate dumb asses that feel they can tell others how to live

Ahem. This is a thread where people come to relate to others who are going through the transition process or who are experiencing the same things they are. It's not a debate whether you support us or not. Nor is it a thread that you can just spam. We are going to notice, and most people are going to report your posts. So please, move on over to the Chatterbox where you can spam to your heart's content.

the apathetic frost king rolled 20 100-sided dice: 49, 65, 55, 59, 19, 74, 80, 40, 68, 92, 72, 28, 4, 94, 99, 27, 44, 94, 42, 34 Total: 1139 (20-2000)

That Is All
the apathetic frost king
[Q]
the apathetic frost king
Slightly.
Why don't you support?
I'm curious, actually.
ok i support. i honestly didnt bother to read the title i just looked at the num of post.
EDIT: ok i read some of the first page since i really didnt know what a trans actually was and i personally dont care what these people do. i actually do support just because i hate dumb asses that feel they can tell others how to live

Ahem. This is a thread where people come to relate to others who are going through the transition process or who are experiencing the same things they are. It's not a debate whether you support us or not. Nor is it a thread that you can just spam. We are going to notice, and most people are going to report your posts. So please, move on over to the Chatterbox where you can spam to your heart's content.
i am going to simplify this in a few easy words "i dont give a ********"

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
the apathetic frost king
That Is All
the apathetic frost king
[Q]
the apathetic frost king
Slightly.
Why don't you support?
I'm curious, actually.

i am going to simplify this in a few easy words "i dont give a ********]
Okay, then I shall ignore you, report you, and ask others to do the same. Have a nice day and a wonderful Holiday.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No need to respond to spam, guys. You know this already. Report post, enjoy your day.

I have a question. Is there an updated list of trans-friendly employers? I'm very much in need of a job, once again, and wish to be open about my trans status.

Dangerous Lover

Sanala
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No need to respond to spam, guys. You know this already. Report post, enjoy your day.

I have a question. Is there an updated list of trans-friendly employers? I'm very much in need of a job, once again, and wish to be open about my trans status.
I don't know about a list, but I know for a fact that Macy's is trans-friendly.
Hell, I'd love a list, too. I'm really lucky that my last job as well as my current job (Kind of. They didn't specifically state it, but we are protected from discimination and harassment based on gender identity.) are trans-friendly. I was totally prepared to go stealth, but I don't have to. It's nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff