Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love the snow.
I wish it snowed here more often.
The last time it snowed, was on Valentine's Day, which was pretty cool, I suppose.
- Blaqk Static -
User ImageBLAQK STATIC SAYSUser Image

Two feet? That's it? It snowed for two days here and we got six. THAT'S a blizzard.
Trains are canceled, planes, buses, and on the two major highways that go through my town, one was almost completely stopped for about 2 hours today, and the other only had one lane open.

There's trucks and cars in ditches everywhere...

I hate snow more than you. =P

User ImageThere's a song inside my soul...it's the one that I've tried to write over and over again...

No argument there, buddy. You have it a lot worse than I do. We just hardly ever get that much snow at once, so I'm not used to it.
in canada whe got 50 centimetres,the snow banks on the side on my house were and still are as tall at the top of the garage door
Two feet? rofl
We get an average of eight or nine where I live during the winter.
First day it snowed this year, we got three and a half.
The snow from our roof came down a few days later and mangled my bike. >.<
That's great. We haven't had a snow day in ages. UGH.
I would like it to warm up a bit also. It's actually up in the 50's here today, so that's good. twisted

Dapper Dabbler

Only 2 feet? xD

I live in Canada. We got ALOT of snow this Winter. After that recent blizzard last weekend.. maan, it was hella bad! I shoveled my driveway at least 2 times an hour! D: It was terrible.

The snowbanks (where I am) are taller than I am! I'm around 5"6. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces