Welcome to Gaia! ::

In my chair, waiting for a call from a job hoping I land it, I'm wondering if all the years before this I've been much too charitable. There are a couple cases I can think of right offhand.

For example; I still play Pokemon, feel free to laugh. I have spent the time to breed over 100 Eevees in efforts of a shiney Eevee to rend an eggshell apart. To this date I've nothing. However, that is over 100 Eevees I've hatched and had nothing to do with. So, rather than just releasing them, I send them out on the Global Trade Station. I don't ask for Palkias. I don't ask for Combees. I don't even ask for starters. I ask for Bidoofs. Why? I'm giving the Eevees out. Hell, usually, I throw really rare items on them before GTSing them.

For another example; When I came out to college, where I am now, I brought three computers with me. One is the one I'm on now, a rather powerful computer. One was my dad's older computer, a reasonably powerful computer. The other one was an old P3. I was making servers out of them and toying with them for a while, but a friend of mine wanted a stronger computer. I gave him the moderate range one (In exchange for his old computer) and help buying a hard drive for the moderate range one.

Or for even more example; I've been running out of food in my apartment. A friend of mine loves chicken and rice, and I had a whole chicken sitting in my freezer. I gave her the chicken, even though I'm out of food now XD

So, these are just a few example...... Who thinks that's being way too charitable? Or is there such a thing?
No theres never such thing as being to charitable as long as you know something becomes of it.

Its the nice people like you that make the world bearable, i hope the favors returned one day for you.
Arcane Conjecture
No theres never such thing as being to charitable as long as you know something becomes of it.

Its the nice people like you that make the world bearable, i hope the favors returned one day for you.

So far, the only thing I've got returned are friends willing to help pay my way through college, which, at this point, is more than good enough for me.
suicune_dude
Arcane Conjecture

So far, the only thing I've got returned are friends willing to help pay my way through college, which, at this point, is more than good enough for me.

Well its the little things that help isnt it?.. in fact i was going to check your profile and gift you from your wishlist but you dont have one, is there anything thats caught your eye?
Arcane Conjecture
suicune_dude
Arcane Conjecture

Well its the little things that help isnt it?.. in fact i was going to check your profile and gift you from your wishlist but you dont have one, is there anything thats caught your eye?

No, actually, I've been quite content with this avatar for 4 years XD
suicune_dude
Arcane Conjecture
suicune_dude
Arcane Conjecture

No, actually, I've been quite content with this avatar for 4 years XD

Haha 3nodding i change my every so often, im thinking about my sorting sig but i think im too lazy tonight.

Well and your sure theres nothing you want? anything at all?
Nope, nothing at all.
You know, I believe in Karma.
You are gonna get some good s**t in your future.
I kid, I kid.
You're a good person, what's wrong with that?
I probably would've shared the chicken rather than given it away.
XD
Edwit
I kid, I kid.
XD

Ok, well, I took ONE leg from the chicken.

After it had been sitting on the counter for one day.
suicune_dude
Edwit
I kid, I kid.
XD

Ok, well, I took ONE leg from the chicken.

After it had been sitting on the counter for one day.

rofl
It's not bad at all.
We need more good people in this world.
It's too bad that the "bad" ones impact our life more often than the good.
We just gotta keep fighting the good fight, my companion.
Can't say I look at it as good or bad, so much as, I can do it, so I do. It's more compulsive to me than anything.
Exactly.
I like people like you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas