Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Codger

Do you prefer your toilet paper to roll forward or backward? Does it matter? Do you get frustrated when someone replaces the roll in the opposite direction of your preference?

I prefer rolling forward.

Invisible Lunatic

There's a reason it's called 'backwards'. If you put it in backwards you're doing it wrong.

Tipsy Prophet

I don't want the paper to touch the wall which it often does if it's backwards. And it looks wrong.

Adorable Fisher

I don't really care. Its doing the job no matter if its backwards or forwards. I'm too lazy to make sure the roll is rolling a certain way. I don't really even notice.

Lonely Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
MarigoldMari
I don't really care. Its doing the job no matter if its backwards or forwards. I'm too lazy to make sure the roll is rolling a certain way. I don't really even notice.

This ^

I'm too lazy to care. Half the time toilet paper is lucky if it even makes it onto the roll. As long as its in the bathroom for it to do its job, I don't care.

Fashionable Shopper

Over not under. It bugs me when it's under. It doesn't bug me until I go to use it but when I try not to let it bother me I describe the feeling like trying to use the right hand when left-handed. It just feels awkward. I simply change it back to being over. Now, what really grinds my gears is when no one bothers replacing the toilet paper and you don't notice until you're on the toilet.

Tipsy Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

I prefer it over, but it has to be over here anyway because the toilet paper thing is on the wall opposite the toilet and you can't reach it properly if it's under.
I also don't like the toilet paper touching the wall.

User Image

Merry Tipper

Forward. Why would you make life harder by putting it backward. That's just effort.

Shameless Man-Lover

Forward/Over. Under is wrong. It's supposed to be going forward for a reason.
Sakura Takafumi
MarigoldMari

This ^

I'm too lazy to care. Half the time toilet paper is lucky if it even makes it onto the roll. As long as its in the bathroom for it to do its job, I don't care.
This. The amount of time it takes someone to b***h at me for turning it the "wrong" way, they could have wiped and finished 10 times.

Wealthy Hoarder

It does not mattet! As long as you can get to it.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Forward. Definitely.
I don't complain about it if it's backwards, though. I just turn it around.

Tipsy Kitten

Half the time I don't even put it on the holder, just set it on top so its resting on the last empty tube lol

Hygienic Member

rolling forward,people who put the toilet paper on backwards need to get their lives together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff