Not personally.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lImSoWhiteLOL
I wore a red cap for ten minutes today.
You cured heart disease!
I've never understood how these "wear X to support Y" days have any benefit on the cause, but incidentally I did wear red tights today, though I didn't know about the heart disease thing until now.

I have never personally known anyone with heart disease, to the best of my knowledge.

Fashionable Lunatic

ℜinny says: I don't know if I have any red shirts clean but I'm wearing a dark pink shirt and red undies. Does that work? xd

Shameless Nerd

16,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Red is for AIDS, get your own color scream

jk I really don't care one way or the other...I don't think ribbons or colors make a damn bit of good.

Dapper Gawker

I'm wearing a "red rag" if ya know what I mean.

Lunatic

sign of nascent knowledge
s**t, I'm such a good person I put on a red shirt this morning without even knowing a 'wear red' day even existed.

Once again, a post of yours cheers me up.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Are you wearing red today?
Did you know that today is national wear red for women's heart disease day?
Do you know anyone with heart disease?

Yep yep yep.
Though I only know because I work in a hospital and they sold T-shirts for today for $10, so I bought one about a week ago, and am wore it today. And I know a lot of people with heart disease. It's pretty common, really, in older people. My grandpa has it, had several heart attacks and has a pacemaker now, and takes all sorts of medicine. My dad has hypertension (though he's mega fat, so who's surprised, really?), and my mom has hypertension also (but she's like not fat at all, how unlucky). My blood pressure runs really low, like my grandma's did.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ravyn457
Red is for AIDS, get your own color scream

jk I really don't care one way or the other...I don't think ribbons or colors make a damn bit of good.

The colors and whatever, no, except maybe to raise awareness. But the selling of ribbons, and the colored goods does a lot, actually, because generally the proceeds go to the research for whatever they're raising awareness of. Especially the pink for breast cancer. SO MANY THINGS.

Fashionable Shopper

Bubble Shark
Are you wearing red today?
Did you know that today is national wear red for women's heart disease day?
Do you know anyone with heart disease?

Yep yep yep.
Though I only know because I work in a hospital and they sold T-shirts for today for $10, so I bought one about a week ago, and am wore it today. And I know a lot of people with heart disease. It's pretty common, really, in older people. My grandpa has it, had several heart attacks and has a pacemaker now, and takes all sorts of medicine. My dad has hypertension (though he's mega fat, so who's surprised, really?), and my mom has hypertension also (but she's like not fat at all, how unlucky). My blood pressure runs really low, like my grandma's did.

Oh, oh, how can you be good enough?
User Image

Pretty much I only know because I'm apart of Heart Camp which is for kids with heart problems that I grew up going to (since I have one). Now that facebook is out we have a group on it.

User Image
How can you measure up?

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I didn't know that.
            But I wore red. surprised

Yayyy.

Shapeshifter

Deliacroix
sign of nascent knowledge
s**t, I'm such a good person I put on a red shirt this morning without even knowing a 'wear red' day even existed.

Once again, a post of yours cheers me up.

I'm glad it did!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces