Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you stay for your senior year or go to college?

Stay for senior year 0.39583333333333 39.6% [ 57 ]
Skip senior year and go to college 0.46527777777778 46.5% [ 67 ]
Gold. :/ 0.13888888888889 13.9% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

You have the majority of your life to "get a head start on life" so why not enjoy your senior year....b4 u know it u will be in college and then out there, where there are no summer breaks and the real world of work. ack !!!! pirate
Haunted Juice Box

Going to college during your senior year is much more beneficial to you.

You won't get anything out of slacking off and waiting.
Well, you can either waste a whole year of high school taking credits that don't count for anything or you can go to college and take classes that count towards GED's and less money spent towards a loan. razz I would definitely pick the college over high school because it can save you lots of money and you won't have a wasted year! Plus, college really isn't that bad and you should be able to keep up in all the classes you are going to be taking!

P.S. And OSU rocks, I live on campus here and it's amazing. I think you will really like it if you just commute for class! biggrin If I would have been in your shoes, I would have gone to Ohio State early to get some of the easier required classes done because then you have a huge head start! ^_^ I hope you choose wisely! 3nodding
Why do you even need to ask? :/
Haunted Juice Box

Going to college during your senior year is much more beneficial to you.

You won't get anything out of slacking off and waiting.

True true. I agree.
Go to college and save that money! You can keep in touch with your friends, but 20-30k is a lot of money.
Seriously, I had the same opportunity, but I didn't take it. Then the university wouldn't accept me, so now I go to a community college and work 2 jobs just to get through. It sucks so much. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff