Welcome to Gaia! ::

IronFloyd
wtf is up with that?
just bcuz we dress differently,or listen to different music,or even dare to b different (OMG),we get picked on and put out.
snubbed out like a candle flame.
wats up wit dat?
GOTHS WILL UNITE AND KIK SUM POSER a**.
w007.

To me goths dress trashy, at least at my school they do. We actualy call them mart-core because they shop at wal-mart or k-mart and just buy whatever they can thats black and has chains.

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Aliyssa
People don't know what goth is anymore, if you dress up like your dead all the time it means your a scene kid not a goth.

Lawlz. Very true.

Plus, Gothic is not to be confused with Gothic Lolita though they do borrow fashion elements from eachother quite frequently.

Gothic's all about the music, if I'm correct.

(Sorry, couldn't help but throw my 2 cents in for what's it's worth. sweatdrop )
I love being normal.

You should be like me. <3

and here's an idea sunshine..

We can't all afford PacSun and Hollister or ******** mall stores.

I WORKED at PacSun, I had a ******** employee discount and couldn't afford their s**t. ((Cuz la-dee-dah, they only pay slave wages. $6.25/hr. MCDONALD'S pays more....And come to think of it.. so does Wal*Mart))

Maybe we like the style but can't afford the specialty internet shops like Drac-in-a-box or don't want to dress like HOOKERS by way of the s**t in Hottopic - which also cannot be afforded.

If you don't like people fromt heir style - fine.. but because they can't live up to YOUR mom and dad's budget, Gidgette.. is no reason to call them trashy.

Go blow daddy for $50...
Gothic is not all about the looks and music, there is also Gothic literature.
Yeah, sure. And that's like saying hippies are 'suu tuutalee ootkaast'd.'

No, actually, when you don't care what people say, don't jump into arguments, just do what you want... well, people respect it. Except some, who say that you're a Nazi. >_> Retarded hypocrites.

I'll find beauty in everyone, but when your personality is shitty, it's ******** hard to find beauty in you, even if you're pretty.

EDIT: In other words, why can't people just be themselves? Not trying to follow some stupid trend. I say I'm a hippie, because some people need a generalization to get a jump start on who a person is, and I have the rights to label myself, while you have the right to label yourself, and people don't have to believe you.

Trust me, I don't get this whole 'wear black! it's hip and coooool!' It's just as weak as my Art teacher, who played depressing music (namely Amazing Grace, the American Death Toll song) in every class period. I made fun of him, since I hate him anyway. "I iz lisinin' tuu depressing musac 'cuz tat's teh kewl and hip thing tuu duu!"

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Insane Passion

And architecture, but that's really a different Gothic like the Gothic revival. Or the visigoths and what not that lived in Northern Europe.
starlit pilot
there's nothing wrong with being goth, but a lot of "goths" say they are and really enforce that.
and when someone calls them one they get offended and say that people shouldn't be stereotypical.
if you don't want people to talk about you or shoot you down then don't act that way.
and if you want to be that way, learn not to give a s**t about what other people say about you.

They don't dare to be different, they put forth an EFFORT to be different. And when someone calls them goth (i.e. conforming with a trend or group) they get insulted because their attempts to be different failed.

Sad.

Turtle With Cancer

I'll find beauty in everyone, but when your personality is shitty, it's ******** hard to find beauty in you, even if you're pretty.

Amen to that.
AzaGuro
Insane Passion

And architecture, but that's really a different Gothic like the Gothic revival. Or the visigoths and what not that lived in Northern Europe.

Tell me the age difference between the architects of gothic churches and MCR, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, or whatever the hell "goths" listen to nowadays.

They have nothing in common except for the name.

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
DJ Birdie
AzaGuro
Insane Passion

Tell me the age difference between the architects of gothic churches and MCR, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, or whatever the hell "goths" listen to nowadays.

They have nothing in common except for the name.

As I said, a different Gothic. Modern "Goths" only came about in the 1970s while the literature was during when romanticism came about and the architecture was the medieval period. Don't even get me started on the European tribes, though they influenced the architecture if I'm not mistaken.

*knows history pretty well* rolleyes
IronFloyd
wtf is up with that?
just bcuz we dress differently,or listen to different music,or even dare to b different (OMG),we get picked on and put out.
snubbed out like a candle flame.
wats up wit dat?
GOTHS WILL UNITE AND KIK SUM POSER a**.
w007.

Sorry, but you guys make it seem like you don't even want friends. Goths always look like they just came back from witnessing their whole family dying.

So yeah, get happy and STFU.

Fuzzy Camper

♥ ♥ ♥
Yes. I am writing in big font.

LMAO.

what's with you?
because you're goth, you're diffrent?
Oh My F-ing Jesus, Rully?
Seriously, i think sad and "different"
people need to get over themselves.
you do know everyone has their own problems.

i hate how everyone says,
im so diffrent from everyone,
everyone else is the same

my problems are the worst bla bla bla.
scream

♥ ♥ ♥
DJ Birdie
Turtle With Cancer

Amen to that.

^^ Aw, thanks.

It's like... I've been having issues with this one kid calling me a Nazi for saying 'Hitler had good IDEAS, but someone... who wasn't... you know, using pounds of Meth a week could have pulled it off much better.' In fact, that was the reason he was so crazy.

'Course, the guy's a sexist little b*****d, too... you know, talking s**t about females being 'weak' and 'retarded' and 'sluts'. Ah, well.

I used to not think he was so bad. He had some good qualities (even if he is as dumb as a bucket) and he's certainly not attractive... but he lost all of what he had as soon as he started spouting that s**t.
SanguinLullaby
I love being normal.

You should be like me. <3

and here's an idea sunshine..

We can't all afford PacSun and Hollister or ******** mall stores.

I WORKED at PacSun, I had a ******** employee discount and couldn't afford their s**t. ((Cuz la-dee-dah, they only pay slave wages. $6.25/hr. MCDONALD'S pays more....And come to think of it.. so does Wal*Mart))

Maybe we like the style but can't afford the specialty internet shops like Drac-in-a-box or don't want to dress like HOOKERS by way of the s**t in Hottopic - which also cannot be afforded.

If you don't like people fromt heir style - fine.. but because they can't live up to YOUR mom and dad's budget, Gidgette.. is no reason to call them trashy.

Go blow daddy for $50...
LOL I make 150+ dollars a week working making 8.50 an hour and Hot topic is a very cheap store.
thats pretty narrow minded

goths wouldnt b outcasts if u didnt treat them that way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas