• Popular Thread 100
Malice Drooger
bkrawk
Malice Drooger
I don't find them appealing.

Frankly I find them gross.

hate the sight of your own a**?

I mean on girls.

You always know who's wearing them because they show.
Not very classy.

How would you know that "they always show" if someone was wearing one that didn't show? It never makes any sense to me when people say things like these.
atlantis_baby
ok so they are not gross and not "butt floss".
for a guy i personally like them for like funn times. i have been wearing them for about 3, 4 years now. and they are confortbly. and just as anything there is ALWAY personal thougts on everything. as a guy i like seeing a gurl in a thong it shows the gurls willingness to chanlege and push to do the daring.

boy shorts on a girl just shows how she is falling for the streo type that men are better then women and we are equal. (*thinks* or at least of of us are)
I'm not a big thong fan.
Mostly when I buy them, it's because I thought the design on the front was really cute, or they match a bra I have. I don't wear them very often.
They've gotta be pretty loose to be comfy... and cotton.

My butt isn't the best though, and it looks MUCH cuter in boyshorts (don't know if that's the proper term, the ones that are like ultra short hotpants) or a bikini cut. Those are my panties of choice.

Oh, and really, I don't think they look great on girls, even ones with amazing asses.
They're pretty comfortable actually. They're only weird feeling for like 5 minutes, and then you forget you're wearing a thong. I -do- prefer hipsters though in the end.
atlantis_baby
for a guy i personally like them for like funn times. i have been wearing them for about 3, 4 years now. and they are confortbly. and just as anything there is ALWAY personal thougts on everything. as a guy i like seeing a gurl in a thong it shows the gurls willingness to chanlege and push to do the daring.

Willingness to change?
That sounds rather bad. It makes me think of Juliet in Romeo&Juliet when she's saying all those things in her balcony scene saying she'll change for him. That's not right. =/
Yeah.
I'm not saying that I'm doing it just for my boyfriend.
I defiantly have to say that I do prefer my boy shorts.. but I hate underwear lines when I'm skating
Mikusae Strange
atlantis_baby

Willingness to change?
That sounds rather bad. It makes me think of Juliet in Romeo&Juliet when she's saying all those things in her balcony scene saying she'll change for him. That's not right. =/

ok so i used the wrong words. its just that fr a women to act like a man makes it seem like they wont the stero type that man are better to be true

Greedy Gekko

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
they're attractive because they show off a girl's "uncovered" a** and still count as a "covering" rofl
Why do you like to wear them? cause i like them. I give my boyfriend a treat every now and then twisted
Do they make you feel better? no,well sometimes when i wear a dress so pantylines don't show kinda self conscience about stuff like that.
What types do you find more comfortable? just the regular kind. i prefer cotton lowrise.
atlantis_baby
Mikusae Strange
atlantis_baby

Willingness to change?

ok so i used the wrong words. its just that fr a women to act like a man makes it seem like they wont the stero type that man are better to be true

>> just cause a girl likes to wear boy-cut underwear doesn't mean that she thinks men are better.
i wear them cause they're cute and comfy.
so you just made a really stupid assumption

Interesting Poster

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
I wore them from age 13-16 maybe around there because I thought they were sexy. Really, they were just uncomfortble and I hated when they'd thong up in your vajayjay. domokun
lovely martyr
atlantis_baby
Mikusae Strange
atlantis_baby

Willingness to change?

>> just cause a girl likes to wear boy-cut underwear doesn't mean that she thinks men are better.
i wear them cause they're cute and comfy.
so you just made a really stupid assumption

ok wearing boy cut and boy styles are two diff things. and im sry u dont see my personal opinion in the matter.
bleh, i dont like them. i perfer something comfortable, and i really dont see the point in wearing them...
I used to wear thongs throughout high school then I began to realize that they are about as comfortable as wrapping your nether regions in double-sided tape and just as classy.

God what a stupid idea those were. They're expensive, easy to lose and they smell! That piece of fabric has been half-way up your a** and it is NOT going to smell sexy. That is unless your a** emits a wonderful lavender scent every 9, 18 or 36 minutes.

Do us all a favor and don't spend a fortune on looking like a stupid twit who likes to have s**t up her butt during the day.
As long as they are the right size to where they don't disappear into your butt, they're perfectly comfortable. I wear them with some pants and skirts/dresses so as to not have a panty line. And sometimes I wear them just to feel sexy even if no one else knows I have one on.

I'm wearing one right now, in fact. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces