Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does vandalism tick you off?

yes 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 40 ]
no 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 8 ]
whocares doesnt effect me! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2

PinkMotion
Dude.. that sucks. The same thing happened to a neighbor last month, except instead of a mirror it was her windows. emo It was a couple of kids that went to my little sister's school. She stopped parking her car outside. Nowadays, she parts her car in her garage and I do the same. You should do that.. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE ONE.. I'M JUST SAYING

wish I could but I dont have one sad
Bloodfire_infusion
You sure it wasn't just some one who ran into your window with their car? I've seen people just wing clip the Drivers side mirror on a car and keep driving, it's basicly a hit an run but at least it's more of an accident?

thats what I thought but the cops came, took a look and said it was some car there would be marks somewhere and it would have more damage on the mirror itself
MagmaX
Bloodfire_infusion
You sure it wasn't just some one who ran into your window with their car? I've seen people just wing clip the Drivers side mirror on a car and keep driving, it's basicly a hit an run but at least it's more of an accident?

thats what I thought but the cops came, took a look and said it was some car there would be marks somewhere and it would have more damage on the mirror itself
Eh well that depends. Mostly it's where the mirror was, if it was found in front of the car or behind it, it might have been hit and would have been pushed forward/backwards... If it was found right under where it was then it was most likely hit from above with an object.
My dad works VERY hard... And recently he bought himself a new car as a reward... He's so proud of his car and my parents lovingly wash it whenever they can...

Recently, my dad went out to get a Chinese and came back with the drivers side window smashed through, footprints all over his car and seriously deep, painful cuts down his hand... And they stole the Tomtom HOLDER! Not the TomTom, not the briefcase, not the bottles of wine!

He was so upset that night... It was awful! It really annoyed me!
Personally I think vandalism is fun til you get caught them you gotta learn to run. Maybe you should invest in a car alarm or a garage. Maybe set up a neighborhood watch program and put cameras through out the neighbor hood?
Isn't that what insurance is for? Anyways, when I grow up, I'll put up signs that say "intruders will be shot at with non-lethal rounds on sight!" And I'll put up cameras around my valuable stuff outside. It could be expensive, but think of all those expenses paid when I sue for my money back. And if you people think you're unfortunate and you need a laugh, read what happened to these people http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003996996_webcow06m.html Yes, it does have to do with a cow.
People not paying attention irks me a lot. The worst was going into town to go shopping a few weekends ago with my boyfriend so we went on his bike, and just as we pulled off at a set of traffic lights some t**t in an audi decided to overtake someone else (why overtake at traffic lights I don't know) and didn't see us and hit the back of the bike and knocked me off. Luckily I was wearing a helmet, and did get up and call the guy driving about a hundred different words of a less classy nature but he deserved it. Was barely apologetic either, made out that it was our fault and as he drove off I flipped him off and kicked his the right side of his back bumper... caused no damage unfortunatly but a guy in a van did stop to make sure I was ok.

People like that piss me off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces