Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it me or is the rate of murder going up? It's getting to the point that, thats the what the news is about. According to records, memphis is at it's highest death rate yet. Since the beginging of the year, there's been over 300 murders sweatdrop Like last week, national headlines. 6 people where murdered on lester. 4 adults,2 children. I don't know about the rest of you, but this really needs to end.

Dapper Humorist

Pfft, highest ever?
Ever heard of the dark ages? The third world? You have it good.
Ivan Isaacss
Pfft, highest ever?

*cough*You forgot to mention holocaust*cough*
............................................................................................................ wahmbulance
Ivan Isaacss
Pfft, highest ever?

I'm sure she's mainly talking about the US.
x_dragonxkeeper_x
Is it me or is the rate of murder going up? It's getting to the point that, thats the what the news is about. According to records, memphis is at it's highest death rate yet. Since the beginging of the year, there's been over 300 murders sweatdrop Like last week, national headlines. 6 people where murdered on lester. 4 adults,2 children. I don't know about the rest of you, but this really needs to end.

i think its just one big conspiracy- since there is a dangerously high population, the government is sending out secret agents to kill civilians. its very likely
Yeah, there has been lots of shootings in the LA area here in CA.
Almost more than 3(that I know of through the news) a day.
DDDDDDDDDD:

Sad. We really can't do anything though.
It's just how people chose to live their lives.
With violence.

Iron Knee
x_dragonxkeeper_x

i think its just one big conspiracy- since there is a dangerously high population, the government is sending out secret agents to kill civilians. its very likely

I sincerely hope that you are joking...

Dapper Humorist

THINK LONG AND HAARRRDD
Ivan Isaacss
Pfft, highest ever?

Which was my point exactly. America's social issues are pretty damn insignificant compared to the those of the wider worlds.
it's been really high were i live too, toronto. sadly, i don't think there is anything that we can do.
The universe is reverting back to its former chaotic state.

I honestly wouldn't know why. It's peculiar, I'll give it that.

Shy Sweetheart

12,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

people are just stupid, that's why.

BOOUser Image
people are growing insane and killing each other off, partially due to the vast increase in population!!

lol
Ivan Isaacss
THINK LONG AND HAARRRDD
Ivan Isaacss
Pfft, highest ever?

Which was my point exactly. America's social issues are pretty damn insignificant compared to the those of the wider worlds.

Actually, to someone living in America, America's issues are far more important than the issues of other countries. Just like the Cuba's issues don't mean spit to someone from Kenya. Just because it's worse elsewhere, doesn't mean there aren't problems worth fixing here.
Iron Knee
x_dragonxkeeper_x

You really ARE delirious, aren't you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces