Welcome to Gaia! ::

Um, how about.......you take a shower..................with her? redface redface redface
Viscountessa
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold You don't. If she doesn't want to take them, then let her deal with the consequences when she goes out feeling icky. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

Oh you sweet sweet person, thank you for letting me see you avi! I love Vanellope!

Charitable Giver

Kung Fu Brother
Viscountessa
yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold You don't. If she doesn't want to take them, then let her deal with the consequences when she goes out feeling icky. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

Oh you sweet sweet person, thank you for letting me see you avi! I love Vanellope!

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...

gaia_gaiagold You're welcome whee
The world needs moar Vanellope! gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake
Sometimes I hate taking showers, but not because I hate getting clean, but it just is one more thing you have to do. I always shower, but more during the winter time of year, I seem to take showers every other day, depending on what I did that day or what I'm doing the next day.

Now I don't see what I said as lazy since, sometimes I see no point in showering if you did the day before and you hadn't sweated all day that day. Of course once I work and am out of the house more...winter skip days will most likely not happen anymore.

unfortunatevent's Husband

Lonely Newb

32,575 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Invisibility 100
well,theres nothing wrong with stays squeaky cleans if you ask me.

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Leave her alone.

Unless she actually smells, there's no problem. I hate showering, because I hate the time it takes out of my days and unless I am feeling particularly gross, I will avoid it for as long as possible. I need to shower this morning, because I have to go to work and I don't feel terribly presentable, but that doesn't mean I want to, even slightly. Washing constantly is actually bad for you if you're not dirty, as it dries out the skin and hair and prompts the body to produce more oil and all that fun stuff.

That said though, I think I may be mildly depressed, so perhaps that's a part of it. But damn, get off your friend's back and accept that just because you're obsessed, other people do not have to adhere to your hygeine standards.

Receiver

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You hold her down until she submits.

Familiar Fatcat

Buy her a shampoo, soaps, and a towel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items