Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
so im really into hygene..kinda obsessed with it realy.. but my friend isnt into showers all that much, she is really lazy and says she isnt motivated to have showers yet she says she feels gross not having them when she has to go out and s**t.. so question is,,, how do i motivate her to get into having showerrs and what not?

Charitable Giver

yum_cupcake S-U-G-A-R...
Jump into your racing car

gaia_gaiagold You don't. If she doesn't want to take them, then let her deal with the consequences when she goes out feeling icky. gaia_gaiagold

and say SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH yum_cupcake

Rainbow Smoker

Um, well, I don't know if your friend is the type of person who would go for this, but I'm obsessed with my daily bath. I go all out. Light candles, buy a bunch of Bath and Body Works shower gels, turn of all the lights except for my string lights, and bring my laptop to put next to me so I can watch tv shows. Or I put on music. It's so nice and relaxing...sometimes I take 2 a day.

Peaceful Gatekeeper

12,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
xo_AlexanderBabiee_xo
so im really into hygene..kinda obsessed with it realy.. but my friend isnt into showers all that much, she is really lazy and says she isnt motivated to have showers yet she says she feels gross not having them when she has to go out and s**t.. so question is,,, how do i motivate her to get into having showerrs and what not?

Of course since she is your friend... don't say it this bluntly if you do not wish,
but hell, I certainly would.
If she says she feels gross, tell her she doesn't just feel it, she IS.
Tell her the truth if she smells or looks greasy.
Of course I know you two are just friends, and I also know love looks past appearance,
but I doubt someone would want to date her or anything with her being nasty.
You could also look up certain types of infections, which she could quite possibly have already..
and scare her with them, but damn.. too lazy to shower?
That is a new extremity.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Offer to shower with her?

Welcoming Citizen

10,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sounds like a stinky.fishy c**t to me lol!

Chatty Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Is she lazy or is she depressed? Because people who are depressed have difficulty taking care of themselves and doing simple things like bathing. It's exhausting for them.

If she's just lazy, tell her she smells like B.O. and it bothers you. Plain and simple.
Push her in a pool.
leave her alone you obsessive compulsive freak

Diamond Rogue

If she doesn't go like, weeks before taking a shower I don't see what's the problem.
Your obsession is your problem, not others'

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Vintage Baby Deer
Um, well, I don't know if your friend is the type of person who would go for this, but I'm obsessed with my daily bath. I go all out. Light candles, buy a bunch of Bath and Body Works shower gels, turn of all the lights except for my string lights, and bring my laptop to put next to me so I can watch tv shows. Or I put on music. It's so nice and relaxing...sometimes I take 2 a day.

bath + laptop = bad combo :/

Rainbow Smoker

Yerosh
Vintage Baby Deer

bath + laptop = bad combo :/

Next to me = not in the bath
neutral

Phantom

That's nasty...
But I guess I don't blame her. The only reason why I take a shower is because I have the fear of smelling bad.

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
tell her that once she takes a shower, she won't have to worry about it for the rest of the day.
well damn,
does her coochie stink?

yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out