Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, what is sowrong with being emo? just because they have actual problems and real things to worry about, and not ur sterotype makes them a bad person?!?!?! why is it that they get shunned from scioity because of how they dress, and because they keep to themselves? i just think its ******** up how yall preps on gaia treat them. ( no offence to the prep thing).

and i AM NOTTTTT emo, but when people look at me they see something other than me and literally hate me. tell me why that is too.
let it go. its people like you that make people hate emos, always whining and trying to get sympathy. jeez.
xXRainyxDaysXx
let it go. its people like you that make people hate emos, always whining and trying to get sympathy. jeez.

i'm not i just wanna know why people dont like them and turn their heads at the sught of them.
JeWeLeS-aKa JuLiA-
xXRainyxDaysXx

i'm not i just wanna know why people dont like them and turn their heads at the sught of them.

i want to know that too but i dont whine about it.
Isn't there a thread like this posted at least once per day? I don't know why you thought this topic hadn't been covered yet and needed a new (poorly-misspelled) thread of its own.
I REALLY didn't know I was a prep. I don't go to no prep school. And the "emos" at my school just want to kill themselves because mommy grounded them for doing crack, having sex, and hittting teachers. confused The quote of an "emo": "Oh woe is me, daddy won't buy me a $200 pair of pants even though that money is supposed to be used to keep food on the table! Why does he abuse me so?!?!". Yeah, "Emo" is BULLSHIT.
Everything...
Now learn to spell.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why? Because a lot of "emos" aren't really "emo" at all. Just adopt the clothing and make up problems to whine about to 'fit in' to that group. All have similar taste in music and clothing, same stupid problems which tend to belittle the real, serious problems of others.. Basically all clones of one another.

Of course, I've met some people who fit that group who genuinely had chemical imbalances or whatever that caused them depression (and thus cutting and such) ... So I'm not saying this is true for all emos, but a lot of them.. just plain annoying.
xXRainyxDaysXx
JeWeLeS-aKa JuLiA-
xXRainyxDaysXx

i am not whineing, i am simply just asking a few questions.

Shy Kitten

Are you that stupid? It's called a label honey. That's all.
Quote:
"Albion Towers"]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why? Because a lot of "emos" aren't really "emo" at all. Just adopt the clothing and make up problems to whine about to 'fit in' to that group. All have similar taste in music and clothing, same stupid problems which tend to belittle the real, serious problems of others.. Basically all clones of one another.

Of course, I've met some people who fit that group who genuinely had chemical imbalances or whatever that caused them depression (and thus cutting and such) ... So I'm not saying this is true for all emos, but a lot of them.. just plain annoying.
[/quote/]

well how do u know that their problems are fake? do u live their lives?
I can't even begin to tell you what is wrong with the emo people I know.
First of all they all say there life is terrible when I've gone through s**t 1000 times worse and never cried. And they act so immature. Really one day they all thought they should go around campus screaming and yelling and jumping off tables and just being retards. My friend asked one of them why they did that and he said " Were just expressing ourselves". I mean come on there just attention whores.
And here is my cousin alright. He went through that whole emo phase. He started wearing all black and eyeliner and black fingernail polish or whatever it's called and would constantly take pictures from different views of himself to look cool. And I'm like dude what the ******** are you doing? Why are you emo your life isn't horrible. And you know what he said? "Well so and so said I look hella tight like this and so did all my other emo friends". And then he showed me his crappy poetry. I couldn't believe how ******** retarded he was being so we went to these apartments full with surenos and we kicked some of their asses and tagged over there gay south side s**t. He's a man now.
JeWeLeS-aKa JuLiA-
xXRainyxDaysXx
JeWeLeS-aKa JuLiA-
xXRainyxDaysXx

i am not whineing, i am simply just asking a few questions.
Why do I turn my head? Because if I look at them I OBVIOUSLY want to have sex with them. I hate them and just about everybody else. I wish I could push over more then half of the worlds population off a cliff.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Some people are in for a rude awakening when they get out of high school...
So Perfectly Imperfect
Are you that stupid? It's called a label honey. That's all.

no sweetie, its not a label. its called sterotypeing and and punishing for not being like you. thats what its called sweetie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff