Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Member

R.I.P.resurrection
Can't say it sounds like a big deal because:

1. This only applies to Men Who Have Been Heterosexual. Not bisexual men, homosexual men, polysexual men, asexual men, no other men then hetero men who have had "bad
" experiences with Hetero women.

2. WHO ******** CARES what women, or ANY SEX for that matter, thinks about you? Who the ******** HASN"T been burned by a women or and man, or, i don't, maybe both? more? Personally, a few less-than-positive experiences with a individual, regardless of sex, sexual identity, sexual preference, nationality or religion isn't enough to make me completes renounce a worldwide populace of any of individuals of such things.

3. Why is women's "expectations' over men so pertinent? What about Men's expectations over Women's? Transgender of cisgender? Homosexual against hetero sexual? Bisexual? Asexual? I have a hard time believing this ONBE gender of ONE type of sexual identity and ONE type of sexual orientation is really that much more important than the rest. neutral

4. If these men are so butt hurt that a few individuals who happened to be women feel it was so extreme theory don't need women for the rest of their lives, WHY SHOULD WE CARE? Can't they just noir deal with women and NOT have to excl;aim about it? See, because if you are really done done with women or anything for that matter, WHY WOULD YOU WASTE TIME/ENERGY ON ANYTHING That has to do with them?

That's not being done, that's just being involved in a different way. If you were done, you wouldn't have to mention it talk2hand
ok firstly
1. Sorry but who gave you the authority to make this claim? Do you speak for gay people? bi people? whateverelse there is? Who elected you as spokesperson? And where did you gain the authority to speak on behalf of mgtow aswell? When did you get to decide to whom it applies? It could even apply to women, you need not take it on it's every face-value word. I'd like to publicly declare you do not get to speak for me, thanks all the same.

2. The 'who cares' argument is completely irrelevant. Clearly, people care. You don't have to like that they care but that's also irrelevant, as whether or not they care is not your call to make.

3. Then stop acting like it is. And it'd be super-cool if also stopped acting like the expectations of the straight man wasn't somehow beneath the rest also. If you don't realize this is what you're doing then here's a hint: Asking questions like why something matters so, and then declaring the answer yourself, or effectively declaring said answer useless or unimportant is how you accomplish this feeling. You want to ask why someone's feelings are more important than someone else's? Then talk to someone declaring their feelings more important, not someone purely declaring their feelings. There IS a difference son.

I'm seeing a pattern with all the why-asking and I'm starting to figure it out. It's o to ask questions ofcourse, encouraged even. But frowned upon to ask so many questions and then try to pretend you know something before being given any answers. Rhetorical questions are useless without a point, and you sure as ******** haven't made any.

Oh and 4. No. Mgtow keep to themselves. They're being talked about here by one not in their number. They are not talking to you, they are not exclaiming at you, so that you think you shouldn't care is as irrelevant as you are yourself. Try talking out of your mouth instead of your a*****e, it really helps.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
sounds cool
kinda like that bra burnin stuff I heard bout

I wonder if those guys are gonna like
burn they boxers or somethin

Generous Fatcat

Yobyaxes S

It just so happens, I'M a MGTOW. I get a lot of flack not just by feminists, but from all people, men and women alike, that constantly claim that I need to go out and find a woman that I could love. While the idea is tempting, the outcomes are just not worth it and in the end, people are going to hate me anyway. Mostly feminists.

I'm not quite as pessimistic as that, but, hell, give it another decade or so, and I probably will be.

Today, something happened that upped my pessimism a bit. A woman was talking about a divorce lawyer and what she (the lawyer) said to a dad who owed child support. Here is what she said:

"I don't care if you wind up on the street and living in a box; you're going to pay your child support".

I thought to myself "Oh gawd. With lawyers like that in the U.S.A., why would any man want to aspire to being a dad? Why would any man want to even get sexual with a woman? It's madness."

Yobyaxes S
And watch out for GSK if she hasn't already posted on this topic (I wouldn't know cause I blocked her). She hates any and all antifeminist groups including MGTOW really because she thinks we're going to come to her at night and kill her. She's batshit crazy and I suggest you block her as soon as you see her.

She posted here. I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to engage her. (I used to argue with her a lot in ED, I found her a tad amusing).

Fuzzy Member

They call me Darrin
Yobyaxes S

It just so happens, I'M a MGTOW. I get a lot of flack not just by feminists, but from all people, men and women alike, that constantly claim that I need to go out and find a woman that I could love. While the idea is tempting, the outcomes are just not worth it and in the end, people are going to hate me anyway. Mostly feminists.

I'm not quite as pessimistic as that, but, hell, give it another decade or so, and I probably will be.

Today, something happened that upped my pessimism a bit. A woman was talking about a divorce lawyer and what she (the lawyer) said to a dad who owed child support. Here is what she said:

"I don't care if you wind up on the street and living in a box; you're going to pay your child support".

I thought to myself "Oh gawd. With lawyers like that in the U.S.A., why would any man want to aspire to being a dad? Why would any man want to even get sexual with a woman? It's madness."

Yobyaxes S
And watch out for GSK if she hasn't already posted on this topic (I wouldn't know cause I blocked her). She hates any and all antifeminist groups including MGTOW really because she thinks we're going to come to her at night and kill her. She's batshit crazy and I suggest you block her as soon as you see her.

She posted here. I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to engage her. (I used to argue with her a lot in ED, I found her a tad amusing).
To be fair though, Yobysan gets flak because he gives flak. He is confrontational to a fault.
Listen to the guy (when he bothers to talk sense) but, don't let him play a victim. He starts his own fights.

Oh and he's over-exaggerated GSK. She's not crazy she's just ******** naive, again to a fault. Got some ******** up ideas about power and displays of dominance and what it all counts for. Honestly I suggest engaging with her once in a while, instead of blocking her. It's hilarious. She's honestly quite typical of these young feminists now, thinking their lack of worldly experience counts as worldly experience, and that you can draw knowledge from ignorance, somehow. I mean if that's crazy, which I admit it does seem to be, then sure she's a little nutty.

But honestly she's just dumb, not psycho.

Fuzzy Member

Yobyaxes S
Wigwam the Dodo
They call me Darrin
Yobyaxes S

Yobyaxes S

To be fair though, Yobysan gets flak because he gives flak. He is confrontational to a fault.
Listen to the guy (when he bothers to talk sense) but, don't let him play a victim. He starts his own fights.

Oh and he's over-exaggerated GSK. She's not crazy she's just ******** naive, again to a fault. Got some ******** up ideas about power and displays of dominance and what it all counts for. Honestly I suggest engaging with her once in a while, instead of blocking her. It's hilarious. She's honestly quite typical of these young feminists now, thinking their lack of worldly experience counts as worldly experience, and that you can draw knowledge from ignorance, somehow. I mean if that's crazy, which I admit it does seem to be, then sure she's a little nutty.

Well I wouldn't consider someone that would fake their own death to be someone that's totally normal up in the head.

I thought my name was Angryboy.
You remember it better than I do Salt Miner
I would personally consider that just as abnormal as someone obsessing over another person

Generous Fatcat

Alright, I'm siding with wigwam dodo on this one. Engaging:

Hell Rides With GSK
Considering the bigotry these men exude, I think it's quite a good thing they've taken themselves out of relationships. I pity the woman that falls into their arms. As such, I encourage those men to keep on going and godspeed.

1. What bigotry are you referencing?

2. Do modern women really need your pity? Assuming they're all dainty little flowers that need sheltered is a relic of the patriarchy. You don't support the patriarchy, do you? confused

3. Thank you for your vote of confidence. To use a manosphere expression, I'm still holding out hope that a mythic unicorn exists among womankind who will perfectly encapsulate the trope of NAWALT. I fully expect to stumble into another relationship one day, and, I may well find that unicorn. For now, MGTOW seems to suit me. But, one never knows what the future holds.

Fuzzy Member

Yobyaxes S
Wigwam the Dodo
Yobyaxes S
Wigwam the Dodo
They call me Darrin

Well I wouldn't consider someone that would fake their own death to be someone that's totally normal up in the head.

I would personally consider that just as abnormal as someone obsessing over another person

Understood cause that's what she does to me, not what I do to her.
You should take responsibility for your involvement all the same. Glad to know you've since taken steps to protect yourself but that means now is the time to start getting over it.

Liberal Receiver

So.
It's choosing to lead an asexual lifestyle.

Big whoop. People have been doing it for centuries.

Fuzzy Member

Yobyaxes S
Wigwam the Dodo
Yobyaxes S
Wigwam the Dodo
Yobyaxes S

Understood cause that's what she does to me, not what I do to her.
You should take responsibility for your involvement all the same. Glad to know you've since taken steps to protect yourself but that means now is the time to start getting over it.

Uh... take responsibility for what?
You were goading her on. Playing slutty and leading her on all the time, never quite letting her get too far away from you. Throwing out those petty little callouts and trying to peg her with challenges and insults, you were just playing hard-to-get you filthy little whore. You WANTED her to infect you like this, you've been aching for it.
Note: Im a woman but I still want to give my 2 cents so ill answer the last question.

Are the MGTOWs wrong? Do men need women? Are they doing the wrong thing by having this attitude?

I do think its the wrong mindset only because it is a very extreme approach. I can see the thinking behind it and I can honestly say that as a woman i have considered not looking for a husband. Saying 'never' is the easy way out though.

Its important to accept that you dont need a partner in the sense that you can life a perfectly happy life without one. It is not a need in the sense that you will not live an unfulfilled life if you dont find someone. That is a poisonous way of thinking that has caused so much unnecessary grief.

On the other hand though, it isnt something which should completely be ruled out. A fulfilling relationship can bring so much joy and happiness to your life that its foolish to take the stance that you simply dont want that. Note- I understand that there are exceptions here but they are rare in comparison.

Balance is very important, the general mindset as you get older seems to be 'I NEED someone' and as each year passes, people become more and more bitter when they dont find that person or when they get burnt with each try. That isnt however a reason to take the extreme MGTOW stance, rather it should teach caution when picking someone to date. Be happy with being alone but be open to finding someone that can change that for you. Not anyone, not the pretty girl, not the available girl, rather the girl that you can honestly see a future with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff