Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Pirate

Slut is a word used when someone doesn't have the gaul to say "I disagree with how you have sex."
I would agree haveg multiple partners makes no gender a 'slut,' but I wouldn't say it's impossible for others to be confused when they ask about such things.

Most people have things like "hook-ups" or maybe even ********, and there's nothing wrong with that. But what that really is is having non-committed yet intimate relationships. Again, nothing wrong, but I think when people present that to others under a relational-name that classifies a relationship, I think it comes as dishonest or disillusioned.

I've met a s**t-ton of people who claim to be poly, and met less than a handful of people who actually are. I think some people can, but most who call themselves poly are just making their relationship-choices m ore digestible for themselves.

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Damned Pheonix
Some people don't understand the difference between being polyamory and just being a slut. (sluts are not only girls) The problem is trying to explain it without being judged. It's frustrating. stressed

Being polyamory is in part being a slut, there's nothing wrong with being a slut as long as you're not putting people at risk by having a bunch of unprotected sex.
GhostlyMark
sobacco
Well then, what is the grand difference between the two?

I imagine that a slut doesn't care who she/he ********]
I thought it was more of casual sex without strings attatched & polyamorous or whatever are interested in sex & keeping a relationship with 1+ people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff