Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryenon
If you two go to school tomorrow, then pull him aside. If that woman really does carry through her threats then you need to tell your parents. Well were yall having sex, or just making out? The best argument is to say that you have high moral threads and what not and that you'd NEVER do anything like that and appeal to their sappy side. The world is so desensitized to the horrors of teenage life that they're actually looking for the good kids, [while hunting down the others of course]

Well the thing is my parents dont know I'm gau and I cant tell them that she like doing that and we were juts making out and I already tried to be nice but she didnt care and just ahtes me more actaully I'm slowly starting to lose my head I'm going to cry soon><
-+- Remember what I told you, deep breaths calm down. The situation is bad, but it can't get worse it really can't. What's got you freaking out the most, the woman who hates you [which you already know], you bf being upset? What?
Ryenon
-+- Remember what I told you, deep breaths calm down. The situation is bad, but it can't get worse it really can't. What's got you freaking out the most, the woman who hates you [which you already know], you bf being upset? What?
That my BF is going to get in trouble and the women I hate the most in the world>.<
OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO>.<~!?
You should take a deep breath, whatever trouble you think he's in , he probably isn't. You shouldn't be freaking out until you know something huh, just calm down and don't freak out until you know something, in the mean time pray to whatever higher power you do or don't believe in.
Ryenon
You should take a deep breath, whatever trouble you think he's in , he probably isn't. You shouldn't be freaking out until you know something huh, just calm down and don't freak out until you know something, in the mean time pray to whatever higher power you do or don't believe in.

I know its just I'm the kind of person that needs to worry or I start to balme EVERYTHIng on me well thx for listening sorry for the bother razz *sitsdown on fourm floor*ok time to fourm watch^_^
Ryenon
The Emotions

I know it's a lot, and I'm really sorry for anyone with slow computers, I just thought these were too cute to pass up.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OMG SO CUTE!!!
X_madame_origamisan_X
Ryenon
The Emotions

I know it's a lot, and I'm really sorry for anyone with slow computers, I just thought these were too cute to pass up.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OMG SO CUTE!!!

ISNT IT>.<lol sorry I just needed to say that>.<

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"It is not length of life, but depth of life."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

I see high school as a test, a cruel test, but a test nonetheless. It tests you physicially, mentally, and emotionally in ways that almost seem cruel, but it is just preparing you for real life, the life beyond the little white boxes. If you can survive high school, you're ready for almost anything that can come your way.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces