Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryenon
And wooooooooosh they're gone. So far two trolls and one random person. sweatdrop

man I'm sorry that I'm not help in keeping those bad people out I'm sorry if theres anyway I can help the fourm do tell
Well how about you just help me keep it active? That would be great and I'll let ya be the co-adviser. The trolls are prolly sent as part of the Gaiafag event on ED and it will pass since everyone should be focusing in on the Scientology bash later this month ^.^; I can put up with little one posting wussies biggrin
Ryenon
Well how about you just help me keep it active? That would be great and I'll let ya be the co-adviser. The trolls are prolly sent as part of the Gaiafag event on ED and it will pass since everyone should be focusing in on the Scientology bash later this month ^.^; I can put up with little one posting wussies biggrin
Otay by all means I'm here to help but I dont know how often I can check up on the fourm casue of school and what not but I'm help as Ofetn as I can ok Promise heart 4laugh
Same here, I've got a horrid schedule, but I will do my best, even if it's an empty thread ^.^;
Ryenon
Same here, I've got a horrid schedule, but I will do my best, even if it's an empty thread ^.^;
Yeah i can be our own little thread even if people dont come in lol>.<and yeah Co-adviser! heart
brb going to go eat dinner be back as soon as possible peace for now
Lols yeah no kidding, Secret threads are fun, I have several.
Asuho

NO worries, I have to get off and buckle down and get some rest, eat slow and enjoy your food, I will see ya when I see ya.
Ryenon
Asuho

NO worries, I have to get off and buckle down and get some rest, eat slow and enjoy your food, I will see ya when I see ya.

awwww ok well Ill be checking in when I can well see ya^_^*waves hand goodbye*
wat to do when a likes guy you but you dont like him back at least in that way help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK here we go he has been my best friend for 3 years and he has alot of other friends that are girls in the last 2 weeks he has treated me alot better than them should i ask him about it or leave it as is??
MyHeartSkippedABeatInTime
wat to do when a likes guy you but you dont like him back at least in that way help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK here we go he has been my best friend for 3 years and he has alot of other friends that are girls in the last 2 weeks he has treated me alot better than them should i ask him about it or leave it as is??
Well do you like him do you find him interesting?.?I need to know more to help you
Asuho
Well do you like him do you find him interesting?.?I need to know more to help you

no i dont like him he is just like my best friend but latly he seems to get really nervous around me if i text him or call him he calls me or texts back within 2minutes it takes him hours toget back to my other friends
Asuho

no i dont like him he is just like my best friend but latly he seems to get really nervous around me if i text him or call him he calls me or texts back within 2minutes it takes him hours toget back to my other friends
Oh ok yeah he likes you for sure well so whats the problem I dont really see one I mean you guys seem to get along so yeah can you tell me whats the problem?
I love the idea of this thread.
<3
I'll help keep it alive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out