Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was reading this book called "More Natural Cures Revealed" by Kevin Trudeau. He states that the sun is good for you. He says if you don't spend time in the sun you'll be sick. It's vital for health, longevity, and to be disease free. He says if you're sick, one of the first things you must do is get out in the sun. The sun itself can virtually cure disease. The human body needs sunlight to function at optimal levels and be healthy. Without it, a whole host of physical abnormalities and diseases become prevalent. He says the sun is an example of a 'natural cure' ppl don't want you to know about.
He also says that sunscreens cause skin cancer. Never put anything on your skin that you can't eat. The facts are that you can cure and prevent almost all diseases by sunbathing and sungazing. (looking into the sun right after sunrise or right before sunset.)
So I'm just wondering.....has anyone heard of this before and what are your thoughts?...Do you agree/disagree with this?
You mean the light of my monitor isn't the same a sunlight.

But really......that's B.S.
Yes the sun is good for you. It gives you Vitamin D. But it's also bad, and sunblock IS good for you. If you're out all day, you should probably use some.
Besides, if it REALLY caused cancer even more people would have it. The Sun can also cause cancer wink if never use sunblock and are out in it all day (regardless of whether your burn or not) it will affect your skin.
Don't believe everything you read.

Anxious Lunatic

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
>.>
Kevin Trudeau is nothing but a fake.
My mother was gullible enough to buy his book and found that out. XD
TheGinster
>.>
Kevin Trudeau is nothing but a fake.
My mother was gullible enough to buy his book and found that out. XD

Did she actually try doing some of what he said?

Wheezing Noob

Yume_Megami

Yes the sun is good for you. It gives you Vitamin D. But it's also bad, and sunblock IS good for you. If you're out all day, you should probably use some.
Besides, if it REALLY caused cancer even more people would have it. The Sun can also cause cancer wink if never use sunblock and are out in it all day (regardless of whether your burn or not) it will affect your skin.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Actually, sunblock does cause skin cancer just like being out in the sun can. If you MUST use sunblock, then use the most natural one you can find.
The very thing you strive for ...

That's crap.
Sun cream is exactly the thing that will stop you getting cancer. If you expose your skin to too much UV rays it could cause your skin cells to multiply rapidly and cause skin cancer.

But, on the other hand, people do get S.A.D if they spend prolonged periods in the dark. Sunlight causes Vitamin D to be made in the skin ... but if he's suggesting that you should go out in the sun without sun cream, he's bloody insane.

... is the thing that makes you blind
Eires heart
The very thing you strive for ...

That's crap.
Sun cream is exactly the thing that will stop you getting cancer. If you expose your skin to too much UV rays it could cause your skin cells to multiply rapidly and cause skin cancer.

But, on the other hand, people do get S.A.D if they spend prolonged periods in the dark. Sunlight causes Vitamin D to be made in the skin ... but if he's suggesting that you should go out in the sun without sun cream, he's bloody insane.

... is the thing that makes you blind

Sunscreen doesn't stop you from getting cancer. It's filled with toxins which make you GET cancer.
Not an excessive amount of sun is very good for you and is needed. I'll agree to that part of the book, but screen causes cancer? Pfht! rolleyes
Cherry x Soda
Yume_Megami

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Actually, sunblock does cause skin cancer just like being out in the sun can. If you MUST use sunblock, then use the most natural one you can find.

3nodding
Without the sun, the clouds might as well not drop rain, because the seeds under the Earth wouldn't grow.

You grew from a seed, too.

You need the sun.
no, its not
Yes it is. stare
Yeah, the sun is good for you.
Laying out in the sun, baking into a nice potatoe chip is not.

And sun screen is useful for people who burn easily and such.
he believes that sun screen gives you cancer? And he thinks the sun alone can heal diseases? Oh yes. The UV rays are just magical, aren't they? Seriously. I want to see how this guy came to this conclusion. I want statistics and observations.
Lies and deceit! Next your going to say fresh air is good for us too?! No way! I'm never going outside. The fresh air and sunlight are just waiting to get me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff