Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
The best that any parent can do is to love their children and teach them that what cannot be changed must be borne. And if you can change it, then do so. The world isn't always cruel and evil, I try to help my nephew see the brighter side of things, that to every cloud there is a silver lining, not a cloud for every silver lining. I want him to have the gumption to be able to carry on and be a bright ray of hope for others. Isn't that what any parent wants? Besides, it's intriguing to think that children rarely ever realize just how much their parents love them.
My parents have always told me that the real world is not such a great place. When I look back on it they taught me to work hard, perservere, and know that this isnt my world. They've never spoiled me and I have 6 siblings so Ive learned that Im not always gonna get my way. I went from a super strict private school where even wearing pants was a "sin" to a public school where my teacher gave out POUNDS AND POUNDS of homework a night. My parents sort of prepared me for the real world before putting me in it and Im thankful for that.
My parents practically smother me.
They think i always need protecting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas