Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who loves you, and why do they love you?

It doesn't have to be romantic love, it could be friendly love, or parent/child love, or even a dog loving it's owner love.

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
My family loves me because they're my family.

My friends love me because I'm always the one person who will listen to them rant and give them a humorous suggestion to their problem(I cannot tell you HOW many times I've cheered my friend up when she has boy problems by suggesting a well-aimed kick to the balls.), and because I don't judge them for anything. One of my friends from a long time ago even told me that she was having an affair because she knew I wouldn't scold her or think of her as a horrible person, and even if I did, I wouldn't say something like that to her because I'm kinder than that.
My boyfriend loves me because I'm his quote, "better half". We're best friends, and I've always been there for him, and will continue to be there for him for as long as I can. He also loves me because I love him.

My parents love me because they're my parents. They're proud that I'm graduating, and going to college, they're proud that I'm mature enough to handle myself, but I can still be their little girl.

My friends love me because I'm there for them. I'm a shoulder to cry on, but I'll offer advise to the best of my abilities. They also like that I'll tell them how it is, and how to fix it without sugar coating it. They may get mad at the time, but when it's over they thank me for being realistic.
My best friends,
My boyfriend,
A guy called Andy (actually he is my step uncle/best friend over the age of 20)

1,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
My friends love me because I'm pretty rad. We just fit together, ya know? It's not necessarily similar interests or similar world views- i guess we just get each other.
My cat loves me because I feed and pet him.
My loving boyfriend & My parents
:]
My friends and best friends because I'm there for them whenever they need me. Some people just need others to be with them, whether to just listen or talk to or just be around them and for a lot of my friends. I'm that one person who they can rely on. I try not to disappoint anyone and I guess that's one of the reasons my friends love me.
My friends love me because otherwise, I'd beat them. 3nodding heart

Sweet topic =3
My family- cause We are family
My man - cause he is my another half, and I love him so much too
My friends- cause I care for them, and be there for them, and no matter what.
My pets, cause they know I love them 4laugh
My parents, unconditionally of course.
And my one of my closest friends.

I think even if I murdered someone both parties would forgive me.
Family- They just do
Friends- The few friends that I have, we have had moments I would never trade for the world dramallama
Lovers- No-one, not yet
My millipede loves me because I feed her yummy cucumber and banana mash.

People say they love me, but I mostly shrug it off. I have a difficult time believing it when people tell me they love me. I know that I love them, but I just can't bring myself to trust that they love me in return. I'll have to sort this out someday.
Mmm, interesting topic to consider.

My parents love me for sure, 'cause I'm their only child. xD At least /two/ of my cats love me - one especially so. I'd like to think that my friends love me in some way.

I could be totally cheesy and say "omgz God loves me", but I'm atheist so it doesn't apply. rofl
Anyway, I love a lot of people. All of the ones mentioned above, random celebrities, some of my TA's (in a creepy stalkerish kind of love... except not so much xD More in an admiration sort of way), and... hm. A lot of people bug the s**t out of me, but otherwise - I'd say I'm fairly good at lovin'. xD
my friends and family. Im so grateful for them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff