No 0.17908359566282 17.9% [ 512 ]
Total Votes:[ 2859 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 692 693 694

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Alright. I am going to seriously try to revive this thread. Because it needs to be done. Immediately.

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Feline Werewolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I started self harming when I was in 9th grade. I would cut myself with a box knife up and down my arms. I had scars for a long time after that, and I thought maybe it was a one time thing, I got it out of my system. But over the years it's just gotten worse. I don't cut as frequently anymore, but I still cut myself. I just use a thumbtack, because I don't have a box knife at my house. I've cut before at work, where we do have a lot of box knives. I cut my hand up pretty bad.
Whenever I do it, I don't want to kill myself, but I have tried to cut veins before, but I would never go deep enough. I have a few brown scars on my wrist from the last time I cut a few weeks ago. I got tattoos on my other wrist so I don't cut there anymore, and that's what I'm going to have to do for my other wrist.
I'm in therapy and have been for a few years now. It hasn't really helped much with cutting, because I still do it when I'm really stressed out or having a panic attack or just feel really guilty about something. It hurts, and I worry that they'll get infected, but I always take care of them and they heal up and eventually go away. I wear wrist bands to work if the cuts are fresh because I don't want customers to point them out and ask me about them.

I've never been so open before on the internet, but yeah, I guess it needed to come out.
please dont harm yourself im not religious but if one of them is the one, you will go to hell whine!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff