Welcome to Gaia! ::

Her eyebrows are driving me up the ******** wall... But she has very nice teeth.

Sugary Cat

I watched the advertisement, I waited patiently and what did I get? 'Video not available in your location' -sigh- emotion_donotwant
yea I think she is pretty. but I think beyonce is prettier.
Not a picture of me, so I'd say she's pretty ugly.

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
For someone who's claiming to wear little to no make up, she's very pretty.
However I think the whole idea of there being one most naturally beautiful woman on the planet is a load of bullshit.

Dapper Ladykiller

Queen Nefertiti had already been declared the world's most beautiful woman.

So opinions on any female who came after her is moot. neutral

Greedy Giver

they're using the wrong standards for their measurements, da vinci figured it out more accurately then the greeks ever did

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
She's average, not the most attractive person I've seen.
It's really people's personal opinions on what they like to look at.
They hold contests like this to attract humans to argue what's pretty, what's good, what you really want.

Dapper Dabbler

Tell me, LD, do you believe in perfection? Depends what you're trying to label perfect. Someone can be perfect but the only way that can be determined is being judged by someone you really care about impressing. If you care about impressing everyone, no, you cannot be perfect.

Do you think she's perfect? Your video isn't available in Canada apparently. Ahaha.

Is the importance of physical appearance overrated? Much, much, MUCH too overrated. Fashion, make-up, advertisements, racism, um, yes. People care too much about what's on the outside.

And what is the point of holding a contest like that in the first place? As a society, we're going to try and find something to latch onto to try and prove our importance. If you're labelled the most naturally beautiful woman, obviously, you'll feel like the most royal piece of s**t out there.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
There are LDers that look far better than her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff