Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think Diana Agron is naturally beautiful

Questionable Bunny

20,375 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
She is very pretty, I can't believe that the blush on her face is natural. But how can you say that you have found the most beautiful woman on the planet when you only pick the people who enter?

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Audrey Hepburn is still the most beautiful, imo.
They say that because her face has the golden ratio in it and is almost perfectly symmetrical, that scientifically, she's one of the most beautiful. She also wasn't the one who wanted to enter the contest in the first place, her friends, family and the customers at the chip shop she works at insisted she enter.

I've noticed a couple "blond hair blue eyes" remarks. This contest was held in the UK. It's going to be a little on the skewed side due to the fact that around 85% of people who live there are White British. I'm not saying shes the most beautiful girl in the world, but she is considered to be "Britain's most beautiful face".

That being said, I think she's very pretty, but beauty is also in the eye of the beholder.

Source: Article
British Demographic

Wealthy Noob

She looks like an idiot. ._.

Bashful Shapeshifter

With symmetry aside, she only looks pretty because it looks like she is wearing make up. What about the women who are naturally beautiful and dont look like they are wearing make up? It's kinda hard to believe she is not wearing blush, lipgloss and mascara to me.
She's alright. I'd rather look like Angelina Jolie, myself.

Liberal Dabbler

She's really pretty, but she's not natural. I believe she gets her eyebrows done and she seems to be wearing a lot of lip gloss in the interview.

Why have we been having so many "beauty" threads lately? (Well, better than the sex ones.)
Foxydoe
I'd rather look like Angelina Jolie, myself.

Meeeeeh, she's alright. emotion_awesome

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
She's pretty enough, I guess
Here's a picture since you didn't post one:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think she's pretty.
There is no denying, she is beautiful but I think that there are more beautiful women out there still... plus, everyone has there own opinion of what is beautiful.
She's awfully nice lookin'.
I can totally tell why they chose her, she looks 100% British and beautiful lol

But there's always someone prettier in the world, to me the most beautiful woman would have dark hair. I don't know why I think this. Probably the exotic factor, dark hair and brows usually means a fiercer stare, therefore a more sultry/sexy vibe....this girl just looks cute-ish actually.

Looks science confuses me. neutral

Dapper Gekko

I don't believe anything is perfect.

She's pretty, but I'm not a fan of the weird dimple in her chin.
And how is she natural when her hair is definitely colored?

Physical appearance is overrated in most cases, especially when the "good looking people" are complete asshats.

The point of holding a contest like that is to make everyone else feel like s**t.

Might I add that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Who judged her on being the best looking "natural" woman? I'm sure the entire UK didn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff