• Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

I'm not so much in the past history and stuff
I'm just wowing because it really quite sad.

it is sad. and so is not knowing your history. I urge you to study the past, it's more than worth it.

I'm sorry, but I'm to busy working on my present
Right now miss present needs to sleep lol

that's everyone's excuse. but we wouldn't have a present without the past. if we want to build our future wisely, we need to know how we got to the present. ignorance is a disease. what you don't know can definitely hurt you.

No I'm working on the present right now because I have to many issues that I can not bare.
I can't go back to college because I relapsed to many times, the bills just shooting in. My mother is always argumentive, I can take it I have no idea why she yells and accuses me of things .. Like stealing. I'm moving out of a house I lived I. For 20 yrs that's my whole life.

19 yrs it took me to get out of my sheltered life! To just accept my town, and its people because quests what they were not as bad as my family thought.

Do you catch my drift? :/

I do. and I sympathize, truly. I'm 24 and have constantly been trapped and/or sucked back in to my parents' house. I've been homeless a few times. I've moved in with a girlfriend for a year. I've travelled....

but I have never been able to hold down a real job. I dropped out of highschool with a 10th grade education. I ran out of money to finish even an A.A. degree in college. I've been involved with gangs. my love life has been a complete and total mess for as long as I've had one. I've been living with Paranoid Schizophrenia since I was 16, PTSD since I was 18, and a bounty on my head since I was 19. I've been arrested twice. I was raped and abused. I've been shot in the hip. I've been discriminated against for my sexuality. I have been addicted to alcohol. I have a $600.00 credit debt.

the list goes on. but you know what? that didn't stop me from being completely interested in History. and that knowledge of History has uplifted me and helped me through so much of my life.

Enduring Codger

I judge only to assess how to approach and initiate dialogue with a person.
However, I could care less about competitiveness.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

I rather be indifferent then others
But I guess to survive I gotta grow some balls

I think gonecrazy's pressure for everyone to compete proves my point. I rest my case. emotion_dealwithit

I'm not much of a competive person
But hey Why the ******** does someone tell me I am doing a great job
And turn around to tell my supervisor I over stuff bags :/ it just stupid

that's really underhanded of them. ******** that person.

Look man I'm one of the nicest ppl you ever meet.
I new her daughter personally, when she was going through trouble ( surgery I believe) w
I face messages her and she ignored me. Twice! I was ******** this her mother still bothers me

it's a real shame. I'll never understand it, really. I mean, I recognize the cause and effect, but the reason that that kind of behavior is encouraged and nurtured in this society still eludes me. I can't comprehend why anyone would want to shape a culture to be this way.

Well the good thing about it is that you notice that. You can be a good influence and be indifferent and change another's ways. sad I don't quite understand adult, I don't quite understand my own age but I don't let it bother me or effect my work ethic either. You just have to be the better person

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

I'm not so much in the past history and stuff
I'm just wowing because it really quite sad.

it is sad. and so is not knowing your history. I urge you to study the past, it's more than worth it.

that's everyone's excuse. but we wouldn't have a present without the past. if we want to build our future wisely, we need to know how we got to the present. ignorance is a disease. what you don't know can definitely hurt you.

No I'm working on the present right now because I have to many issues that I can not bare.
I can't go back to college because I relapsed to many times, the bills just shooting in. My mother is always argumentive, I can take it I have no idea why she yells and accuses me of things .. Like stealing. I'm moving out of a house I lived I. For 20 yrs that's my whole life.

19 yrs it took me to get out of my sheltered life! To just accept my town, and its people because quests what they were not as bad as my family thought.

I do. and I sympathize, truly. I'm 24 and have constantly been trapped and/or sucked back in to my parents' house. I've been homeless a few times. I've moved in with a girlfriend for a year. I've travelled....

but I have never been able to hold down a real job. I dropped out of highschool with a 10th grade education. I ran out of money to finish even an A.A. degree in college. I've been involved with gangs. my love life has been a complete and total mess for as long as I've had one. I've been living with Paranoid Schizophrenia since I was 16, PTSD since I was 18, and a bounty on my head since I was 19. I've been arrested twice. I was raped and abused. I've been shot in the hip. I've been discriminated against for my sexuality. I have been addicted to alcohol. I have a $600.00 credit debt.

the list goes on. but you know what? that didn't stop me from being completely interested in History. and that knowledge of History has uplifted me and helped me through so much of my life.

I don't know I just kinda felt like I had to give up on learning because I felt stupid :/
I have learning disabilities and I have paranoid schizophrenia too, been molested .. And ect. Like you said the list goes on. smile but I'm glad history for you uplifting

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

I don't know I just kinda felt like I had to give up on learning because I felt stupid :/
I have learning disabilities and I have paranoid schizophrenia too, been molested .. And ect. Like you said the list goes on. smile but I'm glad history for you uplifting

hun, you ain't stupid. and don't you let anybody think you are.

besides, nobody is too dumb to learn. learning is what humans do best! biggrin

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

I new her daughter personally, when she was going through trouble ( surgery I believe) w
I face messages her and she ignored me. Twice! I was ******** this her mother still bothers me

it's a real shame. I'll never understand it, really. I mean, I recognize the cause and effect, but the reason that that kind of behavior is encouraged and nurtured in this society still eludes me. I can't comprehend why anyone would want to shape a culture to be this way.

Well the good thing about it is that you notice that. You can be a good influence and be indifferent and change another's ways. sad I don't quite understand adult, I don't quite understand my own age but I don't let it bother me or effect my work ethic either. You just have to be the better person

I've been told adults don't have any more of a clue what they are doing than we do. but I wouldn't know. as far as I'm concerned, I'm still a kid. ninja

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

biggrin not with learning disabilities

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

I've been told adults don't have any more of a clue what they are doing than we do. but I wouldn't know. as far as I'm concerned, I'm still a kid. ninja

I'm 20 and I feel like a kid

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

embrace childhood forever! recently, a 90-year-old man spraypaint tagged a police station. ******** the police! never grow old!

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

.... touche. =.=

but even people with learning disabilities can learn things incredibly quickly. even our toddlers are as smart as the smartest chimpanzees, which are more than 99% identical to us in DNA.
XxAce_DetectivexX
Mitubati
XxAce_DetectivexX
Mitubati
I don't think I've ever felt like that when meeting someone new. Maybe I'm just oblivious to it.

Maybe you just have confidence hun

Maybe. I do have my "I look like s**t today" days, but most of the time I feel pretty good about myself.

Maybe you the type that you don't care how others view you?
Because everyday I look in the mirror and I'm proud of myself, how I look ect
I care how ppl view me because I was constantly scrutinized by ppl

:p I think you got confidence

I do sometimes, but it has more to do with the way I act than the way I look.
I guess it's because I've been more criticized about my behaviour than my looks.
I would never go out without washing my hair or anything though, because I'm well aware looks are important.
I just don't feel like wearing make-up and stuff every single day is necessary, and I think people that think I'm lesser than them just because of my lack of fine clothes and make-up aren't worth my time.
As long as I'm clean and wearing clean nice-fitting clothes I don't see what the problem is.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Mitubati
XxAce_DetectivexX
Mitubati
XxAce_DetectivexX
Mitubati
I don't think I've ever felt like that when meeting someone new. Maybe I'm just oblivious to it.

Maybe you just have confidence hun

Maybe. I do have my "I look like s**t today" days, but most of the time I feel pretty good about myself.

Maybe you the type that you don't care how others view you?
Because everyday I look in the mirror and I'm proud of myself, how I look ect
I care how ppl view me because I was constantly scrutinized by ppl

:p I think you got confidence

I do sometimes, but it has more to do with the way I act than the way I look.
I guess it's because I've been more criticized about my behaviour than my looks.
I would never go out without washing my hair or anything though, because I'm well aware looks are important.
I just don't feel like wearing make-up and stuff every single day is necessary, and I think people that think I'm lesser than them just because of my lack of fine clothes and make-up aren't worth my time.
As long as I'm clean and wearing clean nice-fitting clothes I don't see what the problem is.

Where do you live?
Because sometimes is just the people depending on where you live
For me in the little country town, I look like I'm wearing fashionable cloths I'm judged
Like I am high slandered because I want to look good.
You go girl, you look good ever day go for it

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

.... touche. =.=

but even people with learning disabilities can learn things incredibly quickly. even our toddlers are as smart as the smartest chimpanzees, which are more than 99% identical to us in DNA.

Maybe I need to work on my confidence c: then I will my self more smarter, happier thanks twi .. You give me hope

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

embrace childhood forever! recently, a 90-year-old man spraypaint tagged a police station. ******** the police! never grow old!

Dude that is so ******** awesome!

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX
Chieftain Twilight
XxAce_DetectivexX

.... touche. =.=

Maybe I need to work on my confidence c: then I will my self more smarter, happier thanks twi .. You give me hope

emotion_hug

you should believe in yourself. ^_^ you absolutely can do it. it won't be easy. it isn't easy for anyone, even without a learning disability. but it's worth it, and you CAN do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff