Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some hypocrites do it automatically I have found they are really good a dishing out the advice and then do the opposite 1. My friend kirk tells people drugs are bad but yet he smokes pot and then tells me well that's different... 2 my friend Lyll yeah she tells people not to be a door mat to stand up for themselves and to be strong in a relationship she's the biggest door mat her boy friend has left and came back 20 or 30 times in the past 5 years usually just long enough to sleep with her then go your pissing me off I don't want to see you any more...... Some people can give advice and never learn to take it... I am sorry I don't have better advice but people are who they are and yes I am one of those annoying people who points out that yes you are being a hypocrite and that makes you a jerk and I call them on it simply most don't know they are doing it and others don't care......

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
CrimsonPhoenix11
My thoughts sometimes contradict. I do not plan for that to happen and I hate when it does. However I think its human nature that this happens.
We all do and it happens all the time to people. But it's different if they are preaching one thing and then turning around and doing another because it's interruptive to THEIR luxuries and life style.

3,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Oh yea of Course Volley I agree but untill most people hit rock bottom. They aren't ever going to learn much of anything.
Alright.
I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with it.
Pisses me off so much.
I'll try to do something about it.
It won't work though
-sigh- whatever.
Thanks
I don't like hypocritical people myself but sometimes I just let it go. Although someone can be a hypocrite about something, it doesn't erase the fact that they may be right. For example, if someone said that my drawing sucks but they suck at drawing too, then I'll accept it because maybe my drawing does suck. Sure it's a bit mean but I'm usually just like whatever.
idk
my friend is a ******** hyprocrite herself

THE STORY:
my frends an i went out to juice and java cuz frien 2 wanted a peach smoothie right next to our skewl one friday afternoon, and since it changed to THE BARBAQUE HOUSE, me and friend 1 was like ugh!
who would want barbaque and smoothies?! scream
anyways, me and frend 1 were reminecin about no smoothie place was better than juice and java and how no one could ever measure up to the smoothie tzar[the kewl senior from our skewl was the manager who made awsome smoothies] and how great the place used to be and how the smoothies will never taste the same anymore. and frend 2 is complaining now me and frend 1 were whiners, and how "ITS A DIFFERENT PLACE, BUT IT STILL MAKES GREAT STUFF"
my a**! i said
and she finally got her peach smoothie, and said "UGH! IT TASTES LIKE A SORBET!" [they don't usually taste lik that.] and SHE started complaining about how nasty it tasted.

so there was me and frend 1 telling frend 2: "what did we say!?"
*mimiking frend 2* "ITS STILL MAKES GREAT STUFF" my a**!!!!!!!!!! [we were jk tho]
and she got soo mad at us.

she repeatedly told us to shut the hell up cuz she felt lik punching both of us in the face.
lik wtf was that about?!
we told her it waasnt still great as it used to be.
-the end

that among many other great hypocritical stories
=]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out