Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know that it's the aloha state and all, and uses the rainbow as it's symbol alot, but is there really all that much if anything to do in Hawaii as far as the gay community goes if you're under 21 and don't want to spend your time with creepy old people?

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The rainbow is originally not a homosexual symbol, so they could be using it as a form as fun and paradise with it being Hawaii.

Hawaii has alot to do I am sure. Cruises, shopping, surfing, fishing, scuba diving, learning to hula and other things like that. Maybe go to a GLBT site to look up some events that are purely for the community itself. I heard of cruises that are made just for the gay community.

I am not from Hawaii but have been before. They have so much to do that when I come back I still have alot to do left lol.
SpriteAddict
The rainbow is originally not a homosexual symbol, so they could be using it as a form as fun and paradise with it being Hawaii.

Hawaii has alot to do I am sure. Cruises, shopping, surfing, fishing, scuba diving, learning to hula and other things like that. Maybe go to a GLBT site to look up some events that are purely for the community itself. I heard of cruises that are made just for the gay community.

I am not from Hawaii but have been before. They have so much to do that when I come back I still have alot to do left lol.
There's a difference between having all that stuff, and spending time with LGBTQ that are in my age range. I highly doubt there's teenagers going on those cruises or scuba diving.
well hawaii is the rainbow state know for the amazing rainbows that they can get, my mom has stories about seeing these rainbows and stuff when we lived in hawaii
Bakusai Tenketsu
well hawaii is the rainbow state know for the amazing rainbows that they can get, my mom has stories about seeing these rainbows and stuff when we lived in hawaii
Thats...nice, but not the topic I'm getting at.
Hawaii is awesome, you never run out of stuff to do and if you call it queer... scream i won't be happy.

and also the only downside:

1. too hot sometimes
la_vida_loca247
Hawaii is awesome, you never run out of stuff to do and if you call it queer... scream i won't be happy.

and also the only downside:

1. too hot sometimes
I'm not calling Hawaii queer, I'm looking for queer people who live in Hawaii so they can answer my question x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff