Gold. 0.39019337016575 39.0% [ 565 ]
Total Votes:[ 1448 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 207 208 209 > >> >>> »|

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Well- for introductions, I'm Esiris or Riri. I'm 3rd gendered, pagan, poly and a switch. I have a better understanding of how I'm a little now compared to when I first started to hang out in these threads. I always wondered why hitting a certain age made it so that all of a sudden you were supposed to stop liking dress up, pretend, jungle gyms, cartoons and stuff.
For most of my adult life I did Ren Fairs and LARPs, table top RPGs and watched anime- and played on jungle gyms anyway. ninja

I don't really regress, I'm kind of like Katie in that. My "little me" is pretty much what I was like in High School, which was overly mature for that age anyway.

Playful Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She speaks in the third person...

You guys, Leo went to her first munch tonight! It was a little's munch, and it was so much fun! Leo is happy that she was able to find other littles in her state. 4laugh
Does anyone else have something like that in their area?

...So she can forget that she's me.

Chatty Lover

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Because apparently a Daddy Dom support thread didn't already exist. rolleyes

Playful Friend

Scooter_And_Jinx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She speaks in the third person...

The old owner was banned for unrelated reasons, so the old thread was deleted. One of the thread mods got word from one of the site mods that rebuilding the thread would be okay. 3nodding

Chatty Lover

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Leolilac
Scooter_And_Jinx

The old owner was banned for unrelated reasons, so the old thread was deleted. One of the thread mods got word from one of the site mods that rebuilding the thread would be okay. 3nodding

Oh well, then have at it.

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Leolilac

You guys, Leo went to her first munch tonight! It was a little's munch, and it was so much fun! Leo is happy that she was able to find other littles in her state. 4laugh

But I'm always dreaming...

i'm so glade to here the Littles munch went well for you miss Leo!!! *huggles*

Even when I'm awake...

Devoted Pirate

Oh yay, glad to see this up and running! heart

I admit I have a bit of a little streak. I would say about age 10ish. "little me" doesn't normally come out to play unless I am tired, or sick.
Orlando has a Central Florida Littles group that meets up frequently (once a month) and is part of the local dungeon called the Woodshed. Actually, Schadenfreude is suppose to tell me how it is. 3nodding

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Leolilac

I'm glad you had fun Leo! heart
There isn't really a strictly Little's munch in my immediate area- but if I looked within about an hour drive, I bet I could find one.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Blackrose_Knight
Oh yay, glad to see this up and running! heart

I admit I have a bit of a little streak. I would say about age 10ish. "little me" doesn't normally come out to play unless I am tired, or sick.

I love your pony sig picture. I've been trying to find an artist to do me that way too whee

But anyways, back on topic.

I'm quite glad to see this thread back up and I'll re-introduce myself. I'm Katy, not to be confused with Katie. When I classify myself I say I'm a Little Miss, meaning I'm the more dominant personality in my relationship, much like a young princess with a caring Knight. She is in charge most of the time, but he makes the important decisions.

that's how me and my Bear are 3nodding And as for littleish ages, I pop in between being about five to bratty teenager around 15ish with my desires, but I don't really regress completely. I also like young things anyways as an adult.

Hello everyone :3
Yay! Jeeps comes back from vacation woth Papa to find a new Daddy Dom thread. biggrin So excited.

Jeeps has two regular munches near her. Neither of them are "little" munches but she has met a little friend there! They're always really fun. One is a gaming munch... There's always lots of fun board games there. :3
Jeeps is glad Leo had fun at her first munch. biggrin

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
So why are you excluding gay men in daddy dom relations?

Liberal Receiver

castrillo

They aren't.
Please re-read this quote;
Quote:
This dynamic is generally referred to as “Daddy Dom/little girl” or “DD/lg” but that title is a little misleading because sometimes the little is the Dom. The titles are also very gender specific but there can be Mommy Doms and little boys, or any other possible combination you can think of. The terms "Daddy Dom" and "little girl" are used to describe the dynamic as a whole because they are the most common titles, but there are lots of others.

Again, no tuna slapping if I am not allowed to be here. But because of posts like Castrillo's, you might want to put a notice up that the Daddy Dom thread is supportive of all Guardian/Child relationships. Or however you choose to word it.

Though to be fair I do wonder if I have a bit of little to me. This mostly came about after having way,way, way to much fun playing with shrinkydinks <_<

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jason0690
castrillo

They aren't.
Please re-read this quote;
Quote:
This dynamic is generally referred to as “Daddy Dom/little girl” or “DD/lg” but that title is a little misleading because sometimes the little is the Dom. The titles are also very gender specific but there can be Mommy Doms and little boys, or any other possible combination you can think of. The terms "Daddy Dom" and "little girl" are used to describe the dynamic as a whole because they are the most common titles, but there are lots of others.

Again, no tuna slapping if I am not allowed to be here. But because of posts like Castrillo's, you might want to put a notice up that the Daddy Dom thread is supportive of all Guardian/Child relationships. Or however you choose to word it.

Though to be fair I do wonder if I have a bit of little to me. This mostly came about after having way,way, way to much fun playing with shrinkydinks <_<

A very small segment in a topic geared towards girl, when daddy dom relationships are actually very common in the gay community.

I'd imagine more than just a sub-shout out in a thread with 5 entry posts.

Liberal Receiver

castrillo

A very small segment in a topic geared towards girl, when daddy dom relationships are actually very common in the gay community.

I'd imagine more than just a sub-shout out in a thread with 5 entry posts.

While true, the LGBTQ* community is divided into three extreme groups - Those into BDSM, Those against BDSM and think kinksters have mommy/daddy issues, and those that don't give a flying ******** what someone else does in bed.
Out of the group that partakes, there's about 1/5th that are gay men.
This is a tiny number. And outside of that, they aren't being told that they cannot come in and speak.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff