Gold. 0.39019337016575 39.0% [ 565 ]
Total Votes:[ 1448 ]

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
BubbleBatChan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageWell Sir Viscount....

Good evening peeps. What's everyone been up to tonight?

User Image...I must bid you goodnight.

You can find me;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tumblr
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. twitter
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. pinterest

I'm packing for a week of house sitting. I'm super excited because I get a week of freedom, but I'm nervous because I'll be all alone for a week sad
But I'll have kitties to keep me happy!!

Also. Is it just me or is the posting order all wack?

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
Tanya Kageryuu

I'm packing for a week of house sitting. I'm super excited because I get a week of freedom, but I'm nervous because I'll be all alone for a week sad
But I'll have kitties to keep me happy!!

Also. Is it just me or is the posting order all wack?

Gaia does the weird posting glitch every now and then.
But oh gosh that sounds super awesome! And yay Kitties!!!

You can find me;

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Gaia does the weird posting glitch every now and then.
But oh gosh that sounds super awesome! And yay Kitties!!!

You can find me;

Yess <33
Im also super excited because I have a date tomorrowwww heart heart
Are any of you lils with a vanilla boyfriend? If so..how do you let your little out in a safe way for all involved?

Magic Fairy

I got a gigantic Bambi plush today. <3

User Image

Battle-ready Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
BabyKittn
Are any of you lils with a vanilla boyfriend? If so..how do you let your little out in a safe way for all involved?

When Daddy was more vanilla (or less educated about lifestyles lol.. I've converted him -mischievous grin-), we would do "tame" little stuff.
Disney movies and snackies c:
Although my brat side was hard to suppress :U
But he was more understanding due to his underlying care-giver nature.
I think just do whatever's comfortable.

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
BabyKittn

I first discovered my Little side when with a boy thats so Vanilla he wouldn't even leave me marks because that was weird.

Like Ater said, movies and snacks are a way to go <3
Head pets and cuddles while cuddling = supar good

One thing that we would do together was colour. I'd bring up the book and we would cuddle and colour and I'd get head pets and everything!

When I was in Little Space I would often be very very playful, so he accepted that and we wrestled and went on walks, but when I got bratty it ah, kinda fell apart ^^; Truthfully anything will work, just talk about it with yo man. Tell what things you'd like to do and see what he's game for :3

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING!!

How was everyone's holiday?

My mom made this new cranberry mix that was AMAZING and I usually don't like cranberries but it was so tasty! I brought some and turkey for lunch today at work :nomnomnom: ~~

Today is my favorite those cause it's national cream turkey day! My younger sister doesn't work today so she's making it and it'll be ready when I get home from work.
And since it's the day after a holiday there's like nobody here at the paper and like close to nothing to do (just a few ads here and there) so i brought my 3DS to play some pokemons ~~ and probably animal crossing cause I forgot to do the harvest thing yesterday. Family time and all that. lol.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

forever a fawn
I got a gigantic Bambi plush today. <3

User Image

Ahh that sounds adorable. Do you have a pic of it?

Magic Fairy

Cherni

Ahh that sounds adorable. Do you have a pic of it?

Yup. Here's one I posted on my tumblr. :3

http://forever-a-fawn.tumblr.com/post/102715290592/my-little-collection-of-bambi-plushies-3

User Image

Divine Traveler

8,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Whoo! I haven't been on here in a while!

My mom bought me a plush of Marie from The Aristocats Wednesday or yesterday at Walmart x3 <3 <3

Magic Fairy

BabyKittn

My Daddy isn't super vanilla, but he's nowhere near the same level of kinky that I am. Sometimes it gets very frustrating when I want to go into littlespace, and he starts talking about bills and things like that. He also refuses to initiate anything kinky. Sometimes he'll spank me, but it's more of him just wanting to touch my butt than anything actually worth getting excited over.

I get upset a lot, and I've told him that I've very seriously considered talking to him about finding a Daddy Dom on the side that I can be little around, even if it's nothing sexual. I need punishment and praise. I need someone who knows how to treat me like a child. Not someone who sees me diapered up and wants to watch Everybody Loves Raymond and talk about finances. confused

User Image

Divine Traveler

8,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
forever a fawn
BabyKittn

My Daddy isn't super vanilla, but he's nowhere near the same level of kinky that I am. Sometimes it gets very frustrating when I want to go into littlespace, and he starts talking about bills and things like that. He also refuses to initiate anything kinky. Sometimes he'll spank me, but it's more of him just wanting to touch my butt than anything actually worth getting excited over.

I get upset a lot, and I've told him that I've very seriously considered talking to him about finding a Daddy Dom on the side that I can be little around, even if it's nothing sexual. I need punishment and praise. I need someone who knows how to treat me like a child. Not someone who sees me diapered up and wants to watch Everybody Loves Raymond and talk about finances. confused

User Image

I can see why you are frustrated sad Has he said anything about you finding a Daddy on the side?

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
So I've got a question loves.

When did you guys call your man Daddy? Mista J and I are working out well, but its only been a month. I'd like to, but I'm not 100% sure yet so I wont, but Im wondering if theres a wait rule like with the " I love yous"?

Plus Im just mega curious so yeah heart

Deathly Protagonist

NO JESUS CHRIST PLEASE NO

BURN THIS THREAD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items