What is this? 0.17955801104972 18.0% [ 260 ]
Gold. 0.39019337016575 39.0% [ 565 ]
Total Votes:[ 1448 ]

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageWell Sir Viscount....

Afternoon all!!
Oh how to contain my little side when I'm out? I don't actually hide it. I can't really turn it on and off so I guess I'm just always little. **giggles**

And Fawn you ignore those poop heads! Nothing is gross about accidents, they're accidents not something we can (always) control. **hugs**

Oh oh oh! I know it's only November but Canada doesn't have a super big holiday between Halloween and Christmas (but Remembrance Day is still important so please don't think I forgot about it.) So I was wondering what are some things you do in little space to celebrate or get in the spirit with?!

User Image...I must bid you goodnight.

You can find me;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tumblr
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. twitter
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. pinterest

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
BubbleBatChan

Afternoon all!!
Oh how to contain my little side when I'm out? I don't actually hide it. I can't really turn it on and off so I guess I'm just always little. **giggles**

And Fawn you ignore those poop heads! Nothing is gross about accidents, they're accidents not something we can (always) control. **hugs**

Oh oh oh! I know it's only November but Canada doesn't have a super big holiday between Halloween and Christmas (but Remembrance Day is still important so please don't think I forgot about it.) So I was wondering what are some things you do in little space to celebrate or get in the spirit with?!

You can find me;

One of my favorite things about the holidays is the little trinkety last minute christmas gifts they have at like walmarts and rite aids. Ughhh. I don't know what it is about those items but i love buying them. Specially the ones meant for younger kids (obviously lol). I also love snuggling up with stuffies under my blankies and watching cartoons and cute movies. Or even scary movies emotion_kirakira
I pretty much don't do much to get ready for the holidays besides shopping for family/friends and a bit of decorating.

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
Puping The Turd

Oh gosh I love those too! Oh we have like a personalize ornament store thingy in our mall and it have a Princess Castle piggy bank, A princess tiara ornament, and some other really cute pink ornaments and stockings! Daddy said that if I'm good we can go soon and I can get a couple things with my name/nickname put on them!!
Do you like holiday themed stuffies? Oh what are your favorite Holiday movies/cartoons?! Do you put up a tree?
I'm thinking of buying a little pink tree and doing it up little style.

You can find me;

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hey guys! So. Uhm. I'm pretty new to this world. I'm at that awkaward stage where I wish to identify as a Little but I feel like I don't know enough?

I'd love to talk with other Littles, and figure out general things, as well as learn things about all the stuff!! As unspecific as that is, I just want to learn 3nodding

Sorry if I put this in the wrong place >~<;;
Tanya Kageryuu
Hey guys! So. Uhm. I'm pretty new to this world. I'm at that awkaward stage where I wish to identify as a Little but I feel like I don't know enough?

I'd love to talk with other Littles, and figure out general things, as well as learn things about all the stuff!! As unspecific as that is, I just want to learn 3nodding

Welcome to the cuddly side, We have cookies and stuffies.
I am biologically 23 and have been a lil since i was 15ish. lol
if you have any questions then feel free to pm me.

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
BubbleBatChan
Puping The Turd

Oh gosh I love those too! Oh we have like a personalize ornament store thingy in our mall and it have a Princess Castle piggy bank, A princess tiara ornament, and some other really cute pink ornaments and stockings! Daddy said that if I'm good we can go soon and I can get a couple things with my name/nickname put on them!!
Do you like holiday themed stuffies? Oh what are your favorite Holiday movies/cartoons?! Do you put up a tree?
I'm thinking of buying a little pink tree and doing it up little style.

You can find me;

Aww!! I wish we had a personalized ornament place around here!! :<<<
I love having holiday themed stuffies! I already bought the medium sized owl and penguine Beanie Boo christmas themed TYs. They're sooo adorable! And at rite aid they have rudolph and i've been thinking about getting him, but it's like twenty bucks so i'll prob just get one of the build a bear reindeers cause build a bear is ALWAYS good quality. lol. My all time favorite christmas movie is the live action Grinch. My family and I watch it every year. We have the whole thing memorized lol and quote it year round. Jim Carrey is like my favorite comedian. And nightmare before christmas is another one I love. Plus we always watch Christmas Story when it's playing for 24 hours.
We're putting up a pencil tree this year, i think i'm gonna buy a bunch of cutsey ornaments. like disney stuff and pink stuff. Unless my sister insists on do something more 'adult'.

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
Puping The Turd

Oh I love the live action Grinch Movie too!! My Daddy and I are going to watch it either tonight or this weekend! I love how Jim Carrey plays the Grinch.
Oh my gosh I saw those in my Carlton Cards store!! I recently got a Hello Kitty in a Christmas dress and gingerbread cookie. I plan on getting the other two and some Christmas TY's. The owl is sooooo cute! I want him so bad! I haven't seen the Penguin though! Our Drugstore has cute little Rudolph stuffies for like...$10 and it comes with a hot chocolate mug. Ohh a pencil tree will look nice. I think I'm going to decorate our bedroom tree with cutesy pink and little space friendly ornaments, and maybe cute handmade ones! We're getting a real tree for the living room and a small real one for the entry way. Those are going to be done traditionally though cause that's what Daddy likes and I think it'll look nice.

So general question for everyone.
What do you littles do on rainy days?

You can find me;

Magic Fairy

Puping The Turd
Sooooo
I'm in what I like to call "A Mood"
which I suppose is basically when I'm in little space and I probably shouldn't be. Like at work or when i'm out and about with people who don't know about my little side.
Basically I just want to talktalktalktalktalkaltkalktaslktalktalktalktalktalktalktlsktalktalk and i tend to drive people crazy. I repeat stuff alot and people look at me like i'm crazy or (like they just did here at work) tell me i'm coo coo. haha. I feel like i'm going super fast and just wanna twirl around and jump and alkjdo;ilanb;akljdnf;lajs;dflkasjdf.

Can't contain it all you know?
I'm just wondering what other littles do to contain their little side when they shouldn't be little? Like does it sneak out like mine does? hehe..

:twirls in office chair: emotion_kirakira

One thing I just noticed I do to try and calm myself when at work and in little space is twirling my hair and rubbing it across my lips. Weird, I know, but it's calming. hehe.

I'm always little. Sometimes I do kind of get into a mood like you're talking about where I feel exceptionally little, but it never really goes away. Sometimes I wish I did have a switch where I could just turn it on when it's convenient though. sweatdrop

Tanya Kageryuu

Welcome~
I wouldn't worry too much about not knowing enough. I've been identifying as a little for almost 2 years, and still learning about some things. :3 You can always pm me or anything if you'd like too. And everyone here is really friendly too. <3

User Image

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Quote:
Welcome~
I wouldn't worry too much about not knowing enough. I've been identifying as a little for almost 2 years, and still learning about some things. :3 You can always pm me or anything if you'd like too. And everyone here is really friendly too. <3

Aahhh ; O;
Everyones posting style is so cute and I'm just here like.. Ehhh~

But thank you ^ ^ I've already made two friends from this thread whee
I think I'll become a regular here 3nodding

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
BubbleBatChan
Puping The Turd

Oh I love the live action Grinch Movie too!! My Daddy and I are going to watch it either tonight or this weekend! I love how Jim Carrey plays the Grinch.
Oh my gosh I saw those in my Carlton Cards store!! I recently got a Hello Kitty in a Christmas dress and gingerbread cookie. I plan on getting the other two and some Christmas TY's. The owl is sooooo cute! I want him so bad! I haven't seen the Penguin though! Our Drugstore has cute little Rudolph stuffies for like...$10 and it comes with a hot chocolate mug. Ohh a pencil tree will look nice. I think I'm going to decorate our bedroom tree with cutesy pink and little space friendly ornaments, and maybe cute handmade ones! We're getting a real tree for the living room and a small real one for the entry way. Those are going to be done traditionally though cause that's what Daddy likes and I think it'll look nice.

So general question for everyone.
What do you littles do on rainy days?

You can find me;

I need a Hello Kitty in a christmas dress!!! lol. I think a tree in the bedroom sounds sooo nice, but i just know the kitties at my place will knock it over. We have a hard enough time with one tree. lol. You're decorations for christmas sound so adorable!! ~~

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tanya Kageryuu
Quote:
Welcome~

Aahhh ; O;
Everyones posting style is so cute and I'm just here like.. Ehhh~

But thank you ^ ^ I've already made two friends from this thread whee
I think I'll become a regular here 3nodding

:waves:
I haven't said hello yet and I want to but i'm nervous ~~
Hehe.

I'm also fairly new to all this but i've been little for as long as I can remember, just never had a name for it or was able to feel comfortable in little space until I found everyone here and figured out i'm not just some lonely weirdo who likes stuffies and coloring. lol.
I'm currently single, but my younger sister (who I live with) is super understanding and puts up with my little-ness. emotion_kirakira

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
Puping The Turd

Aww you have kitties? So cute!
Aww thank you! After Halloween, Christmas is my next favorite Holiday cause I get to be super little and have so much fun! I mean I'm going to even write a letter to Santa this year! >D Oh jeeze I'm kinda super excited! I also can't wait for Chinese later! x3
And if I'm good Daddy might get me a treat! C:

You can find me;

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hehe.

I'm also fairly new to all this but i've been little for as long as I can remember, just never had a name for it or was able to feel comfortable in little space until I found everyone here and figured out i'm not just some lonely weirdo who likes stuffies and coloring. lol.
I'm currently single, but my younger sister (who I live with) is super understanding and puts up with my little-ness. emotion_kirakira

Ahh you're lucky <33 I have a friend that knows, and I can slip into LS when I'm around him and he takes care of me >W< It's pretty great. I thought the same thing too until I stumbled across the community on tumblr : o

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tanya Kageryuu
puping the turd

Hehe.

Ahh you're lucky <33 I have a friend that knows, and I can slip into LS when I'm around him and he takes care of me >W< It's pretty great. I thought the same thing too until I stumbled across the community on tumblr : o

Yess! The tumblr community is really awesome. My sis doesn't really 'take care of me'. My little age is a bit older (like 8 to 16) so i'm pretty independent, but I don't really like to be. I'm a bit of a whiner a times. lol.

Ohh and BubbleBat's question. On rainy days I like to snuggle up with a stuffie and blankies and play some video games or watch some movies. I also like to go shopping and/or out to eat. But I don't really have the extra funds to do stuff that like alot, so :<....

Tipsy Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Puping The Turd

Yess! The tumblr community is really awesome. My sis doesn't really 'take care of me'. My little age is a bit older (like 8 to 16) so i'm pretty independent, but I don't really like to be. I'm a bit of a whiner a times. lol.

Ohh and BubbleBat's question. On rainy days I like to snuggle up with a stuffie and blankies and play some video games or watch some movies. I also like to go shopping and/or out to eat. But I don't really have the extra funds to do stuff that like alot, so :<....

It's not really take care of per se, it's more like making sure I don't wander too far and get lost ^^;; I don't do well with crowds and he's pretty chill about it too :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff