What is this? 0.17955801104972 18.0% [ 260 ]
Gold. 0.39019337016575 39.0% [ 565 ]
Total Votes:[ 1448 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 207 208 209 > >> >>> »|

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

KatieKat920
Lexia_Starr
Omg is it really back? Yay!!! I can't believe it took me three days to find out, but I've been moving and things have been super crazy. Omg I'm just so excited!

Yep it's back! Welcome back!

Thanks!

Oh, and I see the stream of conversation was something about families? My mom knows I'm a little. Maybe not the label or the full definition of the relationship dynamic, but I don't hide my behaviour from her at all and she's pretty supportive of it.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
This is an interesting thread, I might turn up with questions at some point whee

I hope you don't mind.

Liberal Receiver

Sheria Nightengale
But I'm always dreaming...

My parents have a hard time excepting i'm little. it doesn't make sense to them that someone almost 30 would want to play with dolls now and then and color. they don't know that i've had an adoptive daddy in the past. i think they know i've had a protector, but they don't know how far that relationship goes. i'd rather they not know actually. i have enough issues with parentals.

Even when I'm awake...

If it helps, I think your parents are silly <_< My brother is 32 and still gets a kick out of playing with tonka trucks.(And he's not a little. To my knowledge.)

Bashful Friend

Well, I doubt my parents know about me being interested in being subby in relationships and such, since I haven't said a word to them on the subject (and I don't really plan to!) But they probably know of some of my little tendencies, seeing as I openly sleep with my lion, blankie, and pacifier, and let my plushies sit on the bed during the day. n-n;

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Eeps. Such a long day at school. >.< How do the littles in the thread deal with stressful grown up responsibilities like college?

I think this was asked in the old thread, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

I personally keep a small stuffie in my purse and as soon as I get home I change into my pajamas. >.<

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kwarren7
Eeps. Such a long day at school. >.< How do the littles in the thread deal with stressful grown up responsibilities like college?

I personally keep a small stuffie in my purse and as soon as I get home I change into my pajamas. >.<

I think for me a lot of anime and cuddles will be in order.
Jeeps is so nervous to start college... She tried to find out where her classes were today and just couldn't do it... She was too anxious and in too little of a mood. :<
Jeeps goes into her room and puts on Papa's shirt and cuddles into her bed with a microsherpa blanket and the bear that her and Papa made at build-a-bear when she's stressed out.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Esiris
kwarren7

I think for me a lot of anime and cuddles will be in order.

Yes same for me. It was watching MLP:FiM

@Jeeps, I'm sorry! I know how it feels. I was in the wrong classroom twice today >.<

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kwarren7

Yes same for me. It was watching MLP:FiM

The last time I got really stressed I watched OHSHC. I want to watch something new- but similar.
I don't get what this is. Can someone elaborate please?

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Chucky Noris

Well what exactly confuses you? I don't know as much as the mods or the thread creator, but I'll elaborate on what I can C:

The first page is pretty explanatory though.

Playful Friend

Chucky Noris

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She speaks in the third person...

Have you read the first page?
Also, you need to be a bit more specific with your questions. ^^"

...So she can forget that she's me.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Chucky Noris

Simple...

It is one person seeking the guidance of another, letting the other lead and nurture them, allowing them to relieve some or all of the stress of the adult life. It is essentially a branch of Dominant/submissive with the undertone of parent/child, metaphorically of course. The parent guides and nurtures the child. The child gives the parent purpose and power. It is an emotional symbiosis that can greatly benefit both.

*poofs*
DeathWyrmNexus
Chucky Noris

Simple...

It is one person seeking the guidance of another, letting the other lead and nurture them, allowing them to relieve some or all of the stress of the adult life. It is essentially a branch of Dominant/submissive with the undertone of parent/child, metaphorically of course. The parent guides and nurtures the child. The child gives the parent purpose and power. It is an emotional symbiosis that can greatly benefit both.

*poofs*

AHH okay. The parent/child thing in the first couple of posts was what got me confused lol.
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces