New thread!

Yay! 0.43024861878453 43.0% [ 623 ]
What is this? 0.17955801104972 18.0% [ 260 ]
Gold. 0.39019337016575 39.0% [ 565 ]
Total Votes:[ 1448 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 207 208 209 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Credit for the pride symbol goes here.

This thread does not condone or promote illegal activities; this includes but is not limited to: underage participation, *****, incest, or abuse. Since this is a branch of the BDSM culture, all participants must be over the Age of Majority (18-21 depending on the laws of each individual state).
If this is unclear, please contact one of the thread Mods so that we can clarify this statement even more.

This first post is intended to make it 100% clear that everything discussed here is between healthy, consenting adults. This thread is designed for adults within this particular dynamic as a place to debate, share information, and seek support. There may be people who are under the Age of Majority who post here to gather information and educate themselves, but everyone here who is actively involved in the lifestyle must be over the Age of Majority.

Although all posts within this thread should be kept to Gaia's PG-13 standards, please be advised that some of the content is mature in nature, and therefore if you are easily offended you should probably find some other thread to read.

The other function of this thread is to educate the general public about this dynamic, so that people who are interested can learn in a safe environment instead of jumping into something that they are not prepared to handle. Even if you are not a member of the community, please don't hesitate to come in and ask questions.
Introduction
User Image

Welcome to the Official Daddy Dom/little girl Support & Discussion Thread! You may have noticed that the old thread was deleted a while back; from what the Mods have told us it was deleted because the old creator was banned, not because of the content. The thread has been recreated because the other BDSM threads are sometimes too intense for the individuals who prefer this particular dynamic.

This dynamic is generally referred to as “Daddy Dom/little girl” or “DD/lg” but that title is a little misleading because sometimes the little is the Dom. The titles are unfortunately very gender specific but the lifestyle is open to any and all possible gender: Daddy/little boy, Mommy/little girl, Mommy little boy, and anything else you can think of. 3nodding
The only reason the title is so gender specific is because there are so many possible combinations and it would be a very long title otherwise, but anyone is welcome here.

A Daddy/Mommy Dom is a nurturing figure; they understand a little's need to let go of being an adult for a while, and they make sure that their partner feels safe and protected enough to regress. They are also in charge of discipline when their little misbehaves, but as their title suggests, they are generally (not always) more gentle and less intense compared to the regular BDSM lifestyle. Not, of course, that there is anything wrong with being intense, but it may not be what a little needs. Of course, this varies according to each individual relationship.

A little is an adult who hasn't let go of what it means to be a child; sometimes, the world is a big scary place, and in some ways being little is a safe, healthy way to deal with all the stress. There are two types of littles: ageplayers, who merely act younger as a roleplay scenario, and regressers, who actually feel younger at times. Both types of little are perfectly acceptable, and sometimes one person can be both.

The ages that littles can be vary a lot depending on the person; some littles are around 5-6 and some only regress to their teens. There is also something similar to this known as “infantilism” where an individual feels or acts like a very young toddler or baby. Infantilism is very similar to being a little, but not the main focus of this thread. Littles are perfectly capable of handling situations in the adult world, and acting grown-up if they need to; in a healthy dynamic, being little should not get in the way of someone's ability to function in normal society.

In some cases, the Daddy is not the Dom. Sometimes they are the devoted servant to their "little miss/little master". Even though Daddy Dom is the general term for this dynamic, the roles don't have to be laid out that way; the little can be the Dom, or they could both be switches. It all depends on the couple.

If you have questions about this dynamic, please check out the Frequently Asked Questions before posting; maybe your question has already been answered! Of course, do not hesitate to ask if you wish for further clarification.
Rules
User Image
1. Be kind and respectful; debates are fine, arguments are not. This thread is going to operate on a “three strikes and then you’re out” system, which means that if you are stirring up trouble you will get a warning. After three warnings, your next offense will result in a banning.

2. If are under the Age of Majority you may post here, but only to educate yourself; do not participate in the lifestyle until you are over the Age of Majority. If you indicate that you are underage and participating in this dynamic or any other branch of BDSM you will be asked to leave the thread.

3. Any posters who promote illegal activities will be asked to leave the thread. Depending on the severity, they may also be reported.

4. Keep all off-topic chatter to the chat thread.

5. If you have an issue, PM one of the thread Mods, not the thread mule.

6. This thread is NOT a place to come in and “pick up” a partner, it is a place for people to discuss the lifestyle without being harassed.

7. Don’t feed the trolls. Also, don’t troll; the mods can ban someone who is clearly just trolling without having to give a warning.

8. Please keep everything PG-13. We don’t need to hear all the gory details.

9. Quote trees are big and ugly, keep them trimmed please.

10. On that note, do not quote any of the opening posts. They are long and it would be obnoxious.

11. Please try to keep your posts legible. You are free to type however you want, but keep in mind that some things make your posts harder to read (slashy speech, really small font, ect).

12. Above all, follow the ToS and listen to the Mods.

Thread Mods
Leolilac
KatieKat920
Sheria Nightengale
Lilith Delost
FAQ
User Image

Is this a fancy term for incest?
Nope, the titles “Daddy” and “Mommy” are frequently used, but they represent the nurturing care one might receive from a parent, not the biological parents themselves.

Is this a fancy term for *****]
Nope, check the disclaimer at the beginning of the thread. This dynamic is for consenting adults only.

Is this all about sex?
The answer to this all depends on what each individual is looking for in their relationship. Some people involve sex in their relationship, some people have sex only when they are not in their little mindset, and some people do not involve sex at all. There is no “one true way” to be a little or a Daddy in this kind of relationship.

Does the Daddy have to be a lot older than the little?
Nope, sometimes the little is the older one.

Does it have to be a Daddy and little girl, or can it be a Mommy and little boy and other combinations?
It can be any combination that feels right for you and your relationship. The terms “Daddy” and “little girl” are the ones that are most often used to name the dynamic, but you can use any terms that you feel fits you the best.

Is the little totally dependent on the Daddy?
No. A relationship where one person is totally dependent on the other is unhealthy and not encouraged.

Is this only for people who have “daddy issues”?
In general, generalizations suck. Some people who participate in this lifestyle may indeed be looking for the affection they never had as a child, but many of us have wonderful, healthy relationships with both our biological parents.
Quotes
User Image

Some regulars in the old thread were kind enough to answer some questions to give you more of an insight about the lifestyle! heart

1. What is the difference between “little you” and “grown-up you”?/What is the difference between being a Daddy/Mommy and being in a normal relationship?
Jeeps McCreeps
Jeeps doesn't really differentiate between her Little "self" and her grown up "self"... The personalities are seamless for her. When she's around her Papa, she's automatically little in most cases. She does little things like color and wants to snuggle and go out for icecream with Papa. She sometimes acts little in front of others when Little Jeeps is far too excited to contain herself, but for the most part Jeeps is always Jeeps and always Little. Sometimes she acts more little than other times. If there is a Grown up Jeeps, it's the philosophical "Dear Abby" advice-giving Jeeps.
Lil Enslaved Kitten
lil me will sit and love on Daddy play with toys and color, while grown up me cooks cleans and still very much loves the rough side of the BDSM life.
KatieKat920
There isn't any difference. I am always grown up, but I identify as a little because I like things that others don't and it keeps me from having to explain a lot. I will always be this way, with or without a Daddy/Mommy.
Sheira Nightengale
little me is only shy until she is comfortable. she prefers to be in frilly things and wear headbands with bows. she colors with crayons and colored pencils. she's louder and doesn't swear. there are more stories and hope for the world. the little voice tends to come with little mode.

adult me is the artist and a bit jaded with the world. she is more guarded of her little self when around people. until trust or comfort with people, i general tend to stay in what Shadow has dubbed a tween state.
Esiris
The best way for me to describe this is to talk about "big me" and "little me". I'm a responsible person and I do a lot to comfort others. I have a strong personality, I'm organized, focused at the task at hand and I think several moves ahead.

Little Me, I get to play more. I get to receive comfort more, and accept things that other people do for me. I get to worry less about how things will go and I don't have to think so much about "what happens next". I also get to indulge myself a little more- the time and energy I usually spend being focused and organized gets to be spent on just enjoying what I'm doing.

Even though I am a switch- I wouldn't want to be a Parent in this kind of relationship, I'd probably be a Little Noble instead, but I can Dom people as Big Me.

2. What makes your ideal Daddy?/What makes your ideal little?
Jeeps McCreeps
Jeep's has a Papa, and he is her ideal, as corny as that sounds. He is a very responsible and determined man. He always gets his work done, even when something way more fun is happening. He respects Jeeps and takes good care of her. He can be very silly and makes Jeeps laugh. Not to mention he's incredibly attractive and tall.
Lil Enslaved Kitten
the ideal Daddy well i have Him lol, but really it a Daddy who knows when its time to love my lil and when its time to be strict with my grown sub.
KatieKat920
My ideal Daddy is probably just really patient since I need tons of reassurance. I couldn't name any specific aspects as to what makes a perfect or ideal Daddy. I love the Daddy that I have, even if he isn't perfect, because I'm not perfect either. As a moderator of this thread, I never want to instill that there is one certain way a Daddy acts. 3nodding
Sheria Nightengale
Someone who listens and will catch the clues for when i'm panicking/scared/sad. someone who will know when i need a huggle or need a time out to stop my head from racing.
Esiris
My ideal Daddy is someone who listens to me and encourages me, but won't let me get away with too much.

3. Why do you enjoy this dynamic?
Jeeps McCreeps
Jeeps enjoys this dynamic because it is usually the most affectionate of D/s relationships. Papa is also Jeep's Dom and Master, but since he's primarily a Daddy he is very generous with snuggles and hugs and kisses. Jeeps likes to feel like a little girl in her Papa's arms. The innocence (and/or corrupting of, in certain circumstances) and vulnerability is very appealing to Jeeps. She loves feeling protected.
Lil Enslaved Kitten
for me its the tenderness that is shown between Daddy and lil but still know that the ropes and things will be brought out to play when the time is right.
KatieKat920
It's fun. I get to enjoy things that most would never admit to liking.
Sheria Nightengale
because it gives me a chance to be little and get guidance. it's being with someone that enjoys having a little girl and knowing he's the center for her world. it's being someones little princess.
Esiris
Everyone has to be able to relax sometime- and being a Little Imp helps me do that.

4. What is your favorite thing to do with your Daddy/Mommy?/What is your favorite thing to do with your little?
Jeeps McCreeps
Jeep's favorite thing to do with her Papa is go on adventures. And snuggle. And make him food. Jeeps could write a whole list. And another list for inappropriate things.
Lil Enslaved Kitten
hmm prob play WoW or some other game. its so fun cause even in the games Daddy is watching out for me
KatieKat920
I like to just relax. Anything relaxing is fun for me. Daddy loves tickling me and messing with me though. I tolerate it hehe.
Sheria Nightengale
my favorite thing to do is snuggle or bedtime stories. but i also like to design new dresses with daddy.
Esiris
My D and I are in a LDR- so we haven't done much other than chat on Gaia.

5. If you regress, what age is “little you”? How often are you little?
Jeeps McCreeps
Jeep's "age" varies. Most of the time her little age is around 8, and she's innocent and playful. She's *usually* not this little when she's in a sexual situation, but there's a range. Probably 8-14.
Lil Enslaved Kitten
i don't regress i don't think any ways and i am almost always lil just even my lil knows when its time to do work
KatieKat920
I don't regress, but I don't age play either. I am just me. I am an 18 year old female who likes pretty Lolita dresses and coloring books. I like to watch adventure time and get tucked in at night, especially when I am sick since my feet get cold. I think I'm pretty normal, but others would beg to differ.
Sheria Nightengale
i'm around 5, usually i'm in this state when i'm with daddy or when i'm alone in my room because i consider it a safe place.
Esiris
I don't regress- but my littleness resembles a lot of what I was like when I was in High School- minus the trauma of bullies and abusive family members.
Related Links & Banners
User Image

Gaia-related

Daddy Dom Chat Thread All off-topic chatter must be here.

Lick My Boots (Master/slave discussion) Has lots of good definitions and info about legal stuff and the BDSM lifestyle in general. Reading the first page is definitely recommended.

Lick My Boots Chat Thread

Infantilism Discussion Thread

Gaian Dom/sub Support

Submissive Support Thread (Submissives only!)

The Gorean Lifestyle

Daddy Denial

Another Daddy Dom article

A little’s opinion

Banners
If you want to make a banner for the thread or link to it in your signature, please do so. 3nodding
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lifestyle-discussion/the-daddy-dom-lifestyle/t.74150181_1/][img]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy296/Leopardchild/DDThreadSignature.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lifestyle-discussion/the-daddy-dom-lifestyle/t.74150181_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/q15NCuZ.gif[/img][/url]

New Contest!

This thread has been floating around for a while now, but our beautiful thread mule seems a bit underdressed. So! Let the contest begin! This will be a tektek contest, so get your avi making skills ready!
Rules:
-There is an 85k budget (for those of you who like to make super expensive avis heart ).
-Only one entry per person unless I decide there aren't enough entries.
-All entries must be submitted by Christmas.
-The winner will be decided by popular vote.
-Submit your entries by PMing them to the thread mule!

The winner will receive 10k. heart

It would be kind of cute if the avi matched the color scheme of the thread (light blue and light pink), but it doesn't have to. Just an idea to get those creative ideas going! 3nodding
*deep breath*
This thread is now open!
Wooohooo! Welcome back thread!

Playful Friend

KatieKat920
Wooohooo! Welcome back thread!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She speaks in the third person...

That was fast. xD
Leo put in a request for it to be moved, so it should be up soon.
*goes to fuss with the chat thread*

...So she can forget that she's me.
I got a notice for it in my gaia stuff. That and I have no life. emo

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Woohoo!

Oh- so I finally have a title that I really like- Imp. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit