Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey LSD.
I'm tired of tons of complaint threads about life and work and s**t.
So let's prevent this from being the "I hate my lifestyle discussion" and let's complain here.
Sound good?
I don't even care what the ******** you have to complain about.
I just don't wanna read another goddamn thread about how you were called emo today.

So I'm starting off the thread complaining about the lifestyle of this subforum.
Let's be a little positive.
It's christmas.
Your turn.
F 4 T 4 L 1 T Y..

I dont come in the LSD much, but i guess ill complain.
My life sucks, badly.
But whatever.

...F 1 N 1 5 H H 1 M.
Alecto Chara
Hey LSD.
I'm tired of tons of complaint threads about life and work and s**t.
So let's prevent this from being the "I hate my lifestyle discussion" and let's complain here.
Sound good?
I don't even care what the f**k you have to complain about.
I just don't wanna read another goddamn thread about how you were called emo today.

So I'm starting off the thread complaining about the lifestyle of this subforum.
Let's be a little positive.
It's christmas.
Your turn.

I do agree to a certain point. However, this is the Lifestyle Discussion. There is bound to be ALOT of depressive threads.

My go.

My life's great D:
I have a complaint, its hypocritical to make a thread bitching about bitching....and now I go to eat pocky
I ******** hate how morons think they're Wiccan and yet they don't know jack s**t about what it truly is. Then they threaten me with karma. Which is dumb because karma doesn't attack those who are right or wrong. Karma attacks those who DO wrong. (Or right if being attacked can be a good thing...maybe tackled? Glomped?)

But yeah... It pisses me off when all these newbies make Wiccan threads and then they act like they know everything about it.
I hate kids who say they have ADD, OCD, ADHD, Depression, etc, and brag about it. Because mental instability is so cool! They most likely don't have jack s**t wrong with them anyway.

"OH IM GONNA GO TAKE MY ZOLOFT NOW. BECAUSE I HAVE ISSUES. DID EVERYONE HEAR ME? I SAID.. IM GOING TO GO TAKE MY ZOLOFT!!!"

******** off, you wastes of skin.
if youre tired if the complaing threads why are you complaining ? rolleyes
Amerikhastan

Epic question is epic.
v!nylzomb!e
I hate kids who say they have ADD, OCD, ADHD, Depression, etc, and brag about it. Because mental instability is so cool! They most likely don't have jack s**t wrong with them anyway.

"OH IM GONNA GO TAKE MY ZOLOFT NOW. BECAUSE I HAVE ISSUES. DID EVERYONE HEAR ME? I SAID.. IM GOING TO GO TAKE MY ZOLOFT!!!"

******** off, you wastes of skin.

Your imitation of a whiny preteen suffering from an imaginary illness made me lol. 3nodding

I agree with you though. I know a ton of people with real disabilities. Not "Oh I can't focus for more then ten seconds cause I am hopped up on sugar and junk food, so taking pills seems like a great idea", kinds of people. But real, honest to goodness, sick people. And seeing mental illness trivialized in places like this, by people who have it so good, others would kill for their lives, really ticks me off.

Also, if I see one more person call another perfectly healthy human being "retarded", I'm gunna start knocking heads. stressed
Amerikhastan

Because this is the complaint thread, the only place where complaining is acceptable.
Now shut up and complain.
lulz @ complianing @ complaining.
Dr Pen0r

It's a paradox trap....everyone head for the hills D:
Pashune
Dr Pen0r

It's a paradox trap....everyone head for the hills D:

you betcha.
[whine whine whine]
the irony is killing me.
XD
None of this will really stop any of the complaint threads...so technically this just added another one.
But yes, I'll give it a go. Complaining can be useful at times. When you hear other people do it, it can make you feel better about your own life. sweatdrop Or maybe it's just me? But let's see...I'll complain about people complaining about complaints. Why? Read the first sentence I typed.

Ooo...here we go. I hate it when...no wait. That's not so bad. Nevermind. Merry Christmas. blaugh
Alecto Chara
Amerikhastan

Because this is the complaint thread, the only place where complaining is acceptable.
Now shut up and complain.

O.o Why is this the only place where complaining is acceptable?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff