Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Entrepreneur

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Has anyone ever had a time when things were all going well for them but then something comes crashing down to make you feel shitty after an achievement.
Well as for me I just got my associates and I finally was transferring to a better college. That was great and Im still going. Issue is a lot of my friends now are just diffusing and some, not naming who just seem to have flat out shown true colors that you never saw coming. Right now a lot of people I know have gotten plain flat out absorbed in dumb s**t they should've never got into. on top of that someone i cared a lot about pretty much led me on at the same time.
However I digress, I just want to know if anyone else had similar anomalies happen in their life when they were about to have a great time.

Questionable Genius

10,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
It happens to me sometimes, but I get over it eventually

6,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Sure, when I was starting to feel the effects of the new medication I was on, I started seeing reality. It was nice, at first I was like hey, this is neat, I understand stuff better now and my mind isn't consumed with negative thoughts. But then, in the the course of a few days, I made awakening after awakening, realizing the full effects of the actions I made in the past, how I hurt people without realizing it. It was the most beautiful and ugly thing I ever experienced. I cried hard. I said sorry in my head a million times in the course of a few weeks. I thought I was a monster. Felt so ugly on the inside, I hated myself. It was different from depression in a weird way.

Eventually, I had to learn how to love myself again and to distract myself/bring my anger out on games. So yeah, life moves on once you realize new things.
User Image

And that person who led you on was me, I'm guessing.

- રαyη૯

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Happens to my boyfriend ALL. THE. TIME.
It's stupidly annoy, frustrating and hurtful. Like the time he was arrested for being black. That same day a friend got into a car accident. Then I got into some dumb s**t. The cycle never ends =/
my lives always been transient. never get the settle anywhere. now it seems like all my jobs are keeping it that way.

i wonder if i will ever live a normal life in the same place? with the job i have now i doubt it xP
I'll let you in on something. The same exact thing has happened to me. Someone led me on, but everything else is fine (good Uni marks from first year, a really good summer). You, good sir/ma'm, are better off without them sorts of people in your life. Clearly they are self-absorbed.

Versatile Entrepreneur

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
another Damncoyote
Happens to my boyfriend ALL. THE. TIME.
It's stupidly annoy, frustrating and hurtful. Like the time he was arrested for being black. That same day a friend got into a car accident. Then I got into some dumb s**t. The cycle never ends =/
Sadly thats NYC all the time >-<
That was basically my 19th year of life.
Things would go amazingly in my life then it would all go to hell.
Most had to do with shitty people in my life trying to drag me down and just bad circumstances.
I've had years where something extremely bad will happen and like a domino effect I've seen worse just crash down and down.

Versatile Entrepreneur

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The God of Zillas
I'll let you in on something. The same exact thing has happened to me. Someone led me on, but everything else is fine (good Uni marks from first year, a really good summer). You, good sir/ma'm, are better off without them sorts of people in your life. Clearly they are self-absorbed.
I guess moving forward is best. Dragging a leg is no good right?

Versatile Entrepreneur

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Reyna224
Most had to do with shitty people in my life trying to drag me down and just bad circumstances.
I've had years where something extremely bad will happen and like a domino effect I've seen worse just crash down and down.
well the slump started with my gf who i was with for 2 years passing away last year so I opened up again bit by bit but god damn women right after were like users or liers >-<
Urban Mischief
Reyna224
well the slump started with my gf who i was with for 2 years passing away last year so I opened up again bit by bit but god damn women right after were like users or liers >-<

That's tough, I can't deal with loss to safe my life. Sorry to hear that man.
Yeah I've had a similar experience. After my ex cheated on me I went on some dates and got involved with other guys but just like you they were all users or liars. They must like to prey on the recently hurt or something.

Versatile Entrepreneur

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zetryu
User Image

And that person who led you on was me, I'm guessing.

- રαyη૯
no but I shined and then disappeared in your heart pretty fast :/ And If I just got forgotten I dont wanna be a burden.. Life needs to happen

Versatile Entrepreneur

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Reyna224
Urban Mischief
Reyna224

Yeah I've had a similar experience. After my ex cheated on me I went on some dates and got involved with other guys but just like you they were all users or liars. They must like to prey on the recently hurt or something.
I just wanna meet some good folks and start over. Im going to a good and new college so I hope something starts there c: also. lemme know if u need anything XD
Urban Mischief
Reyna224
Urban Mischief
Reyna224

I just wanna meet some good folks and start over. Im going to a good and new college so I hope something starts there c: also. lemme know if u need anything XD

That's a great way to get a fresh start.
I'm sure you'll meet some good people. 3nodding
Need anything? What do you mean?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas