Welcome to Gaia! ::

im curious

i generally wake up around ten these days, go to work as a hostess, come back home around ten or eleven, eat ramen for dinner if i hadnt ate at work already.

its a pretty unhealthy lifestyle

but then on days off (like today) ... i wake up late as usual- failing to wake up early to exercise when its nice and cool in the morning- crash the day on my laptop, and procrastinate instead of studying.

so what about you
It's a quarter to 2pm.
I just woke up, ate a bunch of marshmallows, and downed some Kefir.
Kefir is the champagne of yogurt.
Normally I would be at work now, but I had off today.
I have a lot of homework, some of it pass due, will try to finish it today.
Realistically, I'm just going to walk to the store and get some booze and cigs and not do any of it.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weekdays - Wake up at 5 AM, prep, breakfast, go to work, do work, play games at work, eat lunch either at work or out, go back to work/playing games, troll co-workers until work day ends, either go home or out for groceries to make dinner and then go home, shower, make dinner, run errands on M/W, gym on Tu/Th, go out with boyfrand on F, games until 2-3 AM, sleep.

Saturdays: Wake up at 6, prep for morning swim, go for morning swim at local pool, breakfast at home or at Hash-Hash-A-Go-Go, busy rest of the day with games/frands/boyfrand/shopping/volunteering/etc. unless I'm making and eating lunch and dinner.

Sunday: Same as Saturday, except early church service instead of morning swim.

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Wake up at about 9 because The Roommate doesn't want me to sleep the day away
Eat rice or ramen for breakfast
Play video games or watch videos for most of the day

That's about it until college starts and I can land a job

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Weekdays: Up @ 8, make breakfast & tea while making sure DH gets off to work, drink tea & check email, package up any orders, run errands/ship orders, lunch (sometimes out, sometimes at home, depends on what leftovers we have around), afternoon is set aside to make more stuff for my Etsy shop, except every 3rd Friday afternoon, which is photo day, then cook & eat dinner after DH gets home, then games/movies/whatever fun time, bed around 11.

Weekends I get up late (10-ish) and play games/work on personal (ie NOT for sale) craft projects. I usually cook brunch, but then we go out for dinner.

Hellraiser

Wake up around 1 or 2.
Hang out all day and play my game
Go for a walk
Make dinner
Hang out with boyfriend
Sleep

When I go back to school in September I'll be doing 4/5 days a week and maybe full time to get things done

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
wake up at 3:30, go to work, finish at 8:30 go to the gym for an hour-hour and a half, swing by the game shop and hang hang out there for while. come home, eat. do some illustration work but take freaquent breaks to play games and watch tv. eat some more, watch some more tv. go to bed.
Weekdays I get up around 9-10, eat breakfast, smoke a bowl some days, go for a jog, shower, go to work, then sleep. Wednesdays and Thursdays I have off so those are Zumba/cycling and catch-up-with-friends days. Weekends I go to work then do whatever, if I don't have plans I just sleep or cook something that'll last me for the week. When school starts back up, my life will be that much more busy and I'll prob exercise less.

Versatile Genius

My day starts at midnight the night before, where I get to go sit at a desk in the most uncomfy chairs of uncomfortablness (the wheelchair that is sometimes, for no apparent reason, there has a really uncomfy seat too of course) for about eight hours on the off chance someone in the surrounding building will need something.

The most I've ever done on desk watch? Help drunk people into their apartments and open the snack room for people.

Then I usually go home at 8 am, and crash till like 1. Maybe have a small lunch. If I'm lucky, I get to sleep a little longer before I try and rouse myself before like 6 for dinner, and like, do something other than sleep all day.

Then around midnight I do it allll over again.

I had a four day week last week of this, with no breaks, and then I have it again this week, but get a break once. Thankfully it's over next week.

Oh, and sometimes write shizz and I've been watching TVD recently.
Wake up, eat and work work work. Sometimes 2 jobs per day or even 3 depending. I fit in time for my boyfriend and friends as well.
When I am in college? Go to class, go to class, finish up homework, pick up baby, feed baby and give him attention, work on more homework, bed.

During the summer? Wake up, pick up baby, feed baby, give baby attention until he goes to bed, play video games all night, go to bed.
i wake up around 6-630
feed cats
eat my vector
check out facebook a bit
maybe shower if i didn't the night before
catch the bus at 7:20
get to work at 8
read my book for an hour
start work at 9
leave work at 4
stop wherever i need to after work for groceries or whatever
get home and eat at 5 or 6
poke around on the computer for an hour or two
go to the gym for an hour
maybe swim for a bit if the pool in my building is open (idiots threw broken beer bottles in it this week so it's closed again)
shower
do laundry
sometimes play minecraft or something a bit

lately i've been in bed between 9-10, which is super early but my boyfriend has been working like 16 hour days for the last while, so i don't bother staying up to wait for him.

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
arrow I wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy.

arrow Put on my glasses, then I'm out the door. I'm gonna hit this city.

arrow Before I leave I brush my teeth with a bottle of Jag.

arrow Because when I leave for the night, I am not coming back.

Tipsy Kitten

Not during school:
work day- get up at 5am to be at work at 6am
get off at 3
go home, start drinking usually, make dinner, go out. Usually we go do some exploring like visiting shops in different areas.
Now I have a puppy so I spend time with her

no work day: still wake up fairly early. Spend time with puppy, or go out and do stuff.

during school: work and studying, lol.

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
I've got depression pretty bad so I'm not working at the mo... mostly I have an erratic sleep schedule (I'm currently on an "up til 4am, sleep til noon" schedule), I spend the day alternating between wasting time on the internet, sleeping more, and staring at the wall for hours, along with the occasional breakdown/guilt session. I live for the hours my roommate isn't at work; we go swim, watch movies, clean house, etc. I also eat like 1 meal a day on days like today, when I'm still asleep when my roommate leaves for work and she won't get back til late; I eat sometime around 4pm and might eat chips at like 10pm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff