Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get her alone like when you are in the car or something then just go out with it. She is your mom and hopefully she will be more than willing to help.

Vampire

See I Dont Have That Problem With My Mom. I Just Randomly Talk To Her When Its Quiet In The Car.... Um You Can Be Like Um Mom Im Scared I Dont Know What To Do Can You Help Me?!
this is what i did when i was going though that time and that age (im 16 now). but what i did was me and my mom went on a walk and talked about and i ask questions and she told me about it and ect you get the point but yeah. Good luck.
I wonder what even happened if you weren't taught about it. *ponders*
YournewBFF1012
I am 14, I have been in puberty for a while and something I was never taught occured (I don't even know why I am telling you this)

ur saying it caus eu need someone to talk to i got my u know what and didnt tell my mom, she gueses like 6 months later when i ran out of pads

7,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Megathread 100
go up to her when shes in the kitchen and talk w/ her about it. don't be scared b/c she'll be glad to know u want help.
Just sit her down and be serious and solemn. She was your age once too, you know. She knows what's going on.
as awkward as it is, eventually the talk will come up lol. you gotta face it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff