just plain ugly xP 0.03169014084507 3.2% [ 9 ]
fat 0.038732394366197 3.9% [ 11 ]
just weird...>< 0.16197183098592 16.2% [ 46 ]
other 0.13028169014085 13.0% [ 37 ]
ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! 0.22535211267606 22.5% [ 64 ]
he/she's okay.... 0.21830985915493 21.8% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 284 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >

I am the one who stalks >__> Not in a crush or creepy way though. More like friendly and just playing around type and people get freaked out, laugh, surprised, sometimes even hang out with me. I make friends with 90% of those people. xd

Never in school though because let's just say my school is "different" and not many people. Mostly in stores and random places.
eh, very few I know of:

1.) In seventh grade a sophmore from the neighboring high school came back on request to my algebra class to help tutor. He was attractive I guess and an actual sweet heart, but he scared me sometimes as everytime he came to class, he'd follow me around asking if I needed help and put his desk directly behind mine, he always got in a glare war between my brother and himself. We're still actually friends.

2.) When I was in the transfer student program last year, where you help new students adjust to their surroundings, there was this girl who was a junior that I got from spain. She'd follow me around and hang out with my friends, but she was supposed to. She always hugged me and I just thought she was friendly. Her vocabulary was developed enough half way through the year that my friends could actually understand her, and they always said she talked about me when I was gone. I didn't believe them until I was left in geometry with her and the teacher, when he left she kissed me and tried to do tounge, and put her hand up my shirt. I dropped from the program and introduced her to my lesbian friend. She still tries to kiss me all the time though
well this 8th grader when i was in 7th grade. i started to notice him when he just suddenly took my basketball away at pe. i was sooo freaking pisss. and yeaaa. and my crush was like "i know who like you" and i was like " so? i dont really care." and he kept on doing stuff to me. ughhh. but people said he's pretty good looking but im like what do you see in him!!!!!??????
The guy who might like me is good looking, but he has bad grades.
emo

But he's so nice.
That reminds me of my freshman year of high school. This guy named Darrin stalked me for over a month! Yeah, at first we were kind of seeing each other (not going out though). We'd just hold and stuff like that... but I refused to make out with him because his breath STUNK!

After I told him I didn't want to see him anymore, he freaked out and stalked me. It got really bad to the point where my friends had to meet with me at the doors to my classes and walk me until I was right inside my next classroom. Otherwise, Darrin would try to talk to me. One day he even showed up at school with crutches! As if I was supposed to feel bad for him!

The worst part was when he got not one, but TWO counselors at my school to talk to me. The first one asked me if I had a boyfriend and I said "Yes" because I did (but it was long distance) and I had to explain to her that Darrin wasn't my boyfriend, just some guy who wouldn't leave me alone. Then this other counselor was CRAZY and thought I was in denial of him being my boyfriend. Ew, he was NEVER my boyfriend! I got so mad when he told people that, especially counselors and stuff!

He finally moved on to stalk other girls, which I cared less about. It was their problem for getting involved with him in the first place, like it was my problem. He was so disgusting.
He's a childhood friend/neighbor. He was kinda like the helpless type. He rode the tricycle while I went on my two-wheeler bike. XD And yes, we were the same age. He told people that he liked me 3 years ago, and I found out. And he still does. But he acts so weirdo by leaning over me & stalking me between classes. o.O
This year, I think the loudmouth in my class likes me. I even think he tripped me that one time just to catch me. stare He's cute and the football player guy, but he pisses me off so much! He doesn't know how much of an a** he is, especially when he told my friend to stfu and sit down. I was so angry. I think it showed because the next day he said "I want a girl to see the real me, y'know. You have to get to know me before judging me." and he stared right at me from across the room. Psh. That sentimental crap was fake as hell.
I don't get too many stalkers.
-Just shy, quiet guys.
-really weird and guys that are out there.
Not to many in between.
I can't think of anyone to tell you the truth.
People don't crush on me
at least from what I know.
I think I attract the wrong type of guys..

When i was in primary, a fat islander liked me.
In Junior High, my friend who was a European and chubby, liked me.
At work, some random old European man hit on me.
At work, a father of 3 kids hit on me.
At work, a tall Indian Security guy gives me weird looks.

Oh and if you're wondering, I am Asian.
I don't see how I can't attract my own race x____x''
About seven guys have crushed on me in my whole lifetime.
Two of them, I'm still close with, and they're my bestfriends.
The two others were back in grade 1, and they were bestfriends.
The other was in grade five and he was... not really a nice guy. Bully, rather.
And the other one was in grade six, and he was, like, really annoying.
As for the last one, he's Korean and he's annoying, too. D:

The one I love, though, is on of my bestfriends now. <3
well the guys who like me are boys that went to my high school and i kno them to be dicks and all thy care about is the size of my derrière

one dude has liked me since year 9
and wont give up
its kinda cute but i dnt like him tht way >_<
Is it realy worth...

ok well lucky me i have 5 crushes
my ex shes ok shes pritty nice and sweet
a collegue, shes nice fun to hang with
another collegue, shes funny and nice my mate likes her
another friend shes nice and sweet
and some girl that i have gotton to know on the net thats from bosnia

all of these people are weird in their own unique way

and a possible crush is a girl from my youth
shes a lil overboard

but my weirdest crush was when i was in yr 1 some girl kept asking me if id marry her stare eek

...living for this.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
when I was 13 there was a kid in my apartment that couldn't swim, and I pulled him out of the pool. He seemed to like me after that, but I wasn't really interested in any one, let alone him O.o I don't know why he liked me but he followed me around and people made fun of me for it. I ended up having to dance with him at the middle school graduation dance even though I didn't want to.

I also dated this guy one time and broke up with him, because I just wasn't really feeling for him like I thought I should. Well he decided to "stay friends" after we broke up, but not really. He kept coming on to me, and it eventually creeped me out and I had to stop communicating with him or he wouldn't stop or leave me alone. He continued even AFTER I asked him to stop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff