fat 0.038732394366197 3.9% [ 11 ]
just weird...>< 0.16197183098592 16.2% [ 46 ]
other 0.13028169014085 13.0% [ 37 ]
ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! 0.22535211267606 22.5% [ 64 ]
he/she's okay.... 0.21830985915493 21.8% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 284 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Ouch. Mean thread.

The weirdest person who ever crushed on me was this one guy. He was nice enough. I didn't know him well. But somewhere in our convo started trying to make dates with me: Asking me to go see a movie we were talking about... asking to have a nail polishing party with me 0_o ( no joke).... I was a bit annoyed that he wouldn't just come out and ask me out. Not because I wanted to date him at all, just that his hints were so grossly blatant... it was almost an insult to the art of flirting.
Right now, I don't have too many weirdos after me... woo

My friend Atticus is all for me. Personally, I think he's nice, but I can't imagine myself with a twig who acts just like me. I'm afraid I'd break him. Plus he probably has like 20 STIs, I'll take my chances else where. He's attractive and I love him to pieces, but it'd be FAR too akward...

There's a guy that lives near me [damn] that has a thing for me, and he freaks me OUT !!!! We went to school together from 6-9th grade. He waits outside my house and sends me like 20 texts asking where I am. If I'm out, I'll stay out. If I'm in, I'll say I'm out of state and that I won't be back for a while. And I can't leave my house because he stays there for HOURS !!!! It's so annoying, because then I have to cancel MY plans for that day, because I know he'll follow me...

A juniour at my school [I'm a seniour] that took trig with me has been following me ever since... We sat across the room from each other and it'd freak me out, because whenever I'd look up he was staring while I'm trying to take notes. And he'd go out of his way to talk to my friend Dan who sat behind me, they took Photography together, and he'd always try to get me into their discussions so then he could lead it into "so what are you doing this weekend ?" And now I have photography with him, and he's in the level above me, so they mentor us.... meaning I can never get rid of him because he teaches me :[ it's so distressful.... He's got a great personality and he's hot, but he's just too creepy !!!!

This are the safest ones.... I prefer to keep them this safe sweatdrop

Dapper Gawker

I don't think anyone's ever had a crush on me.

EDIT:
Actually, I think there was this one kid.
Wherever I walked, he would like jump in front of me.
It was annoying.
I actually pushed him out of the way once in the hallway.
That was back in the eighth grade, though.
Well, there is this guy at school who stalked me for a while...he was really weird, though not creepy. I could take 'em out if needed.

Anyhow, he's a sophomore, and I'm a senior, first off. This kid is fifteen. That's the first mark against him. Strike two is, he's...arrogant. Oh, very, very arrogant. With no reason to be, for that matter. He's not hideous, but he certainly isn't an Adonis figure, either. Nor is he above average in the intelligence department, and he certainly can't carry an interesting conversation. This guy has nothing that would make me like him.

But did that deter him? No.
Everyday he would come and sit by me, try and hug on me or put his arms around me. Now, I did not give him any reason to keep trying. I pushed him off every time. I told him I was not interested, and I even gave him my reasons.

Still didn't deter this kid. He started trying to tell me about how he could get college girls to sleep with him, etc. Haha. Even if he did, I don't want to know about the poor girls that would agree to that. No matter what I told him, though, it didn't work. I began to ignore him and purposely talk to nearby teachers every time he came around, and he finally started leaving me alone a few months ago, and now has moved onto poor innocent freshman anime lovers by telling them he's bi. -__- The sad thing is, it's working.

I don't feel pity for him.
I had this really scary guy in a foreign language class (Japanese, there are some very scary people in that class) and one day we studied how to ask people out/turn them down and we had to practice in groups. He asked me out in Japanese and I turned him down. He looked all sad and said he was serious not just practicing and asked me again in Japanese and I turned him down again in Japanese. (It may sound cruel but the Japanese way of turning someone down is more polite than English).
So I don't really have one specific weirdo who crushes on me, since I don't go to public school, or too many places on a regular basis.
But when I'm out and about, I notice that I seem to attract the attention of the absolute weirdos. And stalkers. Who are not attractive in any way, shape, or form.
Who like to talk about horses, tell me all about their habits of scratching themselves when they get nervous, have to have their friends ask me out for them, and sweat a lot.
:S And they all like to STARE. All of em! NO SHAME WHAT-SO-EVER. But at least they give me some weird-a** stories to tell.
I attract a lot of stalkerish older guys for some reason. Like once, I was walking back to my apartment, and this guy caught up to me and tried to make conversation. Next thing you know, he was like "You wouldn't mind if I came up to your room for a bit, would you?" and when I told him to go away, he asked me for my phone number. Mind you, this man looked about 40/45 years old. I'm 19. =/
I'm pretty sure this guy liked me. He was a nice and sweet kid but had horrible hygiene, and most conversations involved math of some sort (he was a math whiz). He also had poor social skills and tended to follow me around in class and tried to get in my conversations. I felt bad for him because I wasn't interested in him, and nobody else really associated with him. I think the reason he liked me was that I'd been on the math team for a couple years (not that I was any good or an active participant), and I occasionally struck up conversation with him while no one else bothered to.

He wasn't a "weirdo," just an awkward kid. Now he's going to an engineering college. I haven't heard anything about him, but hopefully, he'll find his niche there.
People who have been attracted to me (that I know of)

1) Some SUPER creepy vibe guy whom I didn't know, but he was in my class
2) Opinionated, "sit out on the steps and protest" type
3) Homely guy friend who I'd never go on a true date with

neutral neutral
Well... right now I am a junior and a sophomore likes me. But he is sooo annoying and very closed-minded about everything. He is all, "f**" this and "gay" that, and I don't like when people use those terms...

When I was a frosh, my friend liked me and asked me to the homecoming dance, but I never had a boyfriend before or anything, so I turned him down... Now two years later I kind of wish I didn't. He isn't all that physically attractive, and he is a real Halo buff, but he's really sweet and funny and blah. Me = stoooopud.

Those are the only two guys who have ever liked me- or so I know of. yay!
I don't know if anyone has ever crushed on me, but I feel like the weird person that is crushing on someone else.

I feel a bit like a stalker since I try to learn more about him and try to look for him sometimes.
That and I feel really ugly compared to him and that I'm not worth his time.
D:
Hmm, it's has to be
1.) shallow as h3ll
2.) Quiet

Dapper Fairy

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
yipee! no one likes me. x]
In elementary school there was a boy who was mildly mentally handicapped, and he would always run up behind girls (and female teachers) and tackle them with a painful bear hug. Well, he was especially attracted to me. He'd get this evil look on his face and whenever he caught me alone he'd try to corner me. Luckily I followed my instincts and always ran away from him, but somehow I get the feeling that if I hadn't I might have gotten sexually assaulted...
lol I don't think anyone's crushed on me D: I'm usually considered the weird one but I don't bother anybody...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff