Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cookz Monster
Minion1
Cookz Monster
ew, no. This ''side chick'' trend is f*cking gross and I would never consider it. I'm not a sex toy, i'm a human.
Oh so you're French?

Je dois pratiquer mon francais puisque j'ai pas ecrit quelque chose a l'internet depuis un bout de temps.

Si t'as un chum mais soudainement, tu rencontre un nouveau ami que tu es vraiment attire pour. Puis entre vous deux, l'attraction s'intensifie dans un niveau assez redoutable de s'empecher. As in you can't stop yourself from being physically attracted to your new friend. And the way your friend talks, moves and acts, just everything he does makes you have an urge more and more, even if you can hide it. You know deep down the physical attraction is there, even after a while of nothing really happening. But becoming more and more physical as in hugging, accidental touches, holding hands etc. So thinking to yourself that this is just a friendship, he too has some sexual urge for awhile with you and decides not to mess up your relationship with your boyfriend. BUT still wants you, so giving in to the temptation after a certain time, you give in to the sensation of how it must feel like to take a little taste in secrecy... you kiss, your heart pounds more in fear of being found out. Your breathe feels like suffocation to breath in more of the lust and desire. Your body heating up, you look around to make sure it's safe. And your friend makes sure you're never gonna be found out, that this secrecy is safe. You can't hold it in any longer, so you let yourself go totally, only to feel surrounded by this lust, this desire for intimacy and a form of love. Each taste surmounted by more craving like a drug totally enrapturing your every essence of being. You let go of all cares and become vulnerable and open, only to receive what you crave in the end..

In my book CHEATING is never the answer/okay! Plus, i'm not like that. I don't get sexual attraction to other people unless i'm with them. Sex doesn't interest me outside of my relationship. I could say i'm asexual, I don't find people ''sexually attractive'' nor do I get the urge to want to have sex with a random person, I need to love the person and to know that he loves me as well before wanting to have sex with them. But if one day I get those feelings from an other guy, it probably means that I don't like the person i'm with anymore.. so like a decent human being, i'd break up with my boyfriend before being with someone else.

Btw, your french was good! bravo biggrin
Merci! =)
J'habite a Montreal, mais en realite au secondaire, j'avais la misere avec la langue dans les cours francais lol. Une chance que les conversations en francais sont bien plus simple que l'ecriture, meme les quebecois dans mes classes ont desfois la misere avec les ecritures aussi smile C'est une langue difficile mais ca aide a savoir que ca va te faire apprendre d'autres langue plus facilement.

Devoted Pirate

I poly if that counts. *shrug*

Tipsy Fatcat

br0wneyed-babe
Cookz Monster
ew, no. This ''side chick'' trend is f*cking gross and I would never consider it. I'm not a sex toy, i'm a human.

To be honest, I think the trend is more about memes and jokes than anything. I really don't think there's that much side chick action like people act like there is. Sometimes it seems like every guy is unfaithful because of those memes and movies and TV shows. But I don't think it's like that in real life. I mean, of course people cheat. But I don't think people have as many long-term affairs while in relationships as these "trends" lead us to believe.

...that make sense? lol

Yes! I agree. It's these fake iphone convo that people put on facebook for the laughs/attention. I don't know mnay guys, but the one's I know arn't unfaithfull (from what I see/hear). It's just, I don't get how people think it's funny.. but everyone has a different sence of humour smile
Yes you made sence ahha, I see what you mean smile

Tipsy Fatcat

Minion1
Cookz Monster
Minion1
Cookz Monster
Oh so you're French?

Je dois pratiquer mon francais puisque j'ai pas ecrit quelque chose a l'internet depuis un bout de temps.

Si t'as un chum mais soudainement, tu rencontre un nouveau ami que tu es vraiment attire pour. Puis entre vous deux, l'attraction s'intensifie dans un niveau assez redoutable de s'empecher. As in you can't stop yourself from being physically attracted to your new friend. And the way your friend talks, moves and acts, just everything he does makes you have an urge more and more, even if you can hide it. You know deep down the physical attraction is there, even after a while of nothing really happening. But becoming more and more physical as in hugging, accidental touches, holding hands etc. So thinking to yourself that this is just a friendship, he too has some sexual urge for awhile with you and decides not to mess up your relationship with your boyfriend. BUT still wants you, so giving in to the temptation after a certain time, you give in to the sensation of how it must feel like to take a little taste in secrecy... you kiss, your heart pounds more in fear of being found out. Your breathe feels like suffocation to breath in more of the lust and desire. Your body heating up, you look around to make sure it's safe. And your friend makes sure you're never gonna be found out, that this secrecy is safe. You can't hold it in any longer, so you let yourself go totally, only to feel surrounded by this lust, this desire for intimacy and a form of love. Each taste surmounted by more craving like a drug totally enrapturing your every essence of being. You let go of all cares and become vulnerable and open, only to receive what you crave in the end..

In my book CHEATING is never the answer/okay! Plus, i'm not like that. I don't get sexual attraction to other people unless i'm with them. Sex doesn't interest me outside of my relationship. I could say i'm asexual, I don't find people ''sexually attractive'' nor do I get the urge to want to have sex with a random person, I need to love the person and to know that he loves me as well before wanting to have sex with them. But if one day I get those feelings from an other guy, it probably means that I don't like the person i'm with anymore.. so like a decent human being, i'd break up with my boyfriend before being with someone else.

Merci! =)
J'habite a Montreal, mais en realite au secondaire, j'avais la misere avec la langue dans les cours francais lol. Une chance que les conversations en francais sont bien plus simple que l'ecriture, meme les quebecois dans mes classes ont desfois la misere avec les ecritures aussi smile C'est une langue difficile mais ca aide a savoir que ca va te faire apprendre d'autres langue plus facilement.

Derien! wow, ont dirrais quaisiment que le francais est ta langue maternelle. smile Ohhh cool! j'habite tres proche de Montreal! Oui, meme si ma langue maternelle et paternelle est francais, j'étais toujours plus bonne dans les cours anglais smile Oui c'est une langue difficile mais sa vaux la peine de l'apprendre, surtout au Québec! haha biggrin
It was more the other way around, my current boyfriend got had a relationship with me when I was with someone else. I hate cheating a lot and there is no excuse, but at least I am honest about it.
To be fair though, it was an unhealthy relationship where I was used and mistreated and he cheated on me with one of my best friends, so that one ended quickly. lol. 4laugh
Cookz Monster
Minion1
Cookz Monster
Minion1
Cookz Monster
Oh so you're French?

Merci! =)

Derien! wow, ont dirrais quaisiment que le francais est ta langue maternelle. smile Ohhh cool! j'habite tres proche de Montreal! Oui, meme si ma langue maternelle et paternelle est francais, j'étais toujours plus bonne dans les cours anglais smile Oui c'est une langue difficile mais sa vaux la peine de l'apprendre, surtout au Québec! haha biggrin
Ouais, c'est mieux pour le cerveau de savoir plus qu'une langue. J'ai entendu dire que si quelqu'un connait plus de langues, ca aide avec l'intelligence de communication et de memoire =) Pardon pour les lettres sans accent egue, etc., mon keyboard est anglophone loll

Entk, t'habites au ville du Quebec ou plus proche de Montreal? Ca va etre fun si on s'est rencontre =)

Tipsy Fatcat

Minion1
Cookz Monster
Minion1
Cookz Monster
Minion1
Cookz Monster
Oh so you're French?

Merci! =)

Ouais, c'est mieux pour le cerveau de savoir plus qu'une langue. J'ai entendu dire que si quelqu'un connait plus de langues, ca aide avec l'intelligence de communication et de memoire =) Pardon pour les lettres sans accent egue, etc., mon keyboard est anglophone loll

Entk, t'habites au ville du Quebec ou plus proche de Montreal? Ca va etre fun si on s'est rencontre =)

Ouais! j'ai entendu aussi smile C'est cool! j'espere que c'est vrais par compte! j'avoue que sa donne plus de chance a avoire une job si tuest bilingue. c'est toujours mieu! Et inquiete toi pas, moi les fautes d'ortographe/pointuation et les accents me derange pas biggrin

J'habites a Laval smile hahah!
Cookz Monster
Minion1
Cookz Monster
Minion1
Cookz Monster

Merci! =)

Ouais! j'ai entendu aussi smile C'est cool! j'espere que c'est vrais par compte! j'avoue que sa donne plus de chance a avoire une job si tuest bilingue. c'est toujours mieu! Et inquiete toi pas, moi les fautes d'ortographe/pointuation et les accents me derange pas biggrin

J'habites a Laval smile hahah!
Nice, laissez moi ton numero par private message. Je veux te voir, t'es vraiment belle et je voudrai savoir plus comment tu es en vrai vie =)

dazzel_almond's Senpai

User Image

As much as I wished for the happiness of one...

When I was 16 I dated someone who was 21 for about a year. I ended up breaking up with him because he was trying to pressure me into having sex with him when I had told him multiple times I wasn't ready.

someone else must be equally cursed.

I'm such a fool.

User ImageUser Image

Blessed Visionary

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I have not. Although I do notice cuties, will never touch though. Too loyal to act on anything ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff