Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wonder what LD's opinion of swearing and cursing is.

How often do you swear every day?
Do you swear at all?

As for me, I swear a lot, but then I end up thinking I did something bad. =P
I'm weird like that.
Sometimes my friends and I try to fit "********" in our conversations the most we can. xD!

Space Citizen

I do swear, but not very often xD My brother swears like a second language, though, my god. He's trying too hard.
I swear in joking all the time, never feel bad, but when I'm mad, I say some really horrible things I regret
I swear often. Some say it's indicative of a poor vocabulary, but I disagree. It's simply a good way to express an emotion, for me at least.
I swear a lot. But it is usually appropriate for the occasion lol.
I swear whenever I can get away with it. It's my way of saying, "Hah! I'm not the good kid!" to my parents. Of course, they never hear me... But whatever.
I used to swear 24/7, but I had to learn to control it when I got my first job... Even though I quit in August, I still don't curse very often anymore. I just don't think it's necessary.
I don't swear often, but it's starting to happen xD Hahaha.
Friends have a way of rubbing off on a person.
I honestly want to stop cursing so much. My new year's resolution was to stop cursing and I broke it a few minutes after New Nears sweatdrop . I think swearing/cursing is bad, but it just comes out naturally for me now and it's harder to stop since it's become part of my daily vocabulary. I don't swear as much as I did before though, which is a great thing. I only curse when I get angry,frustrated,annoyed etc..
I actually don't swear unless I get angry at an inanimate object with which I'm having troubles(like my C++ programs). It's not something bad really, if you think about it swear words are just another word in the dictionary. Just try to use them at the right occasion.

As to the anecdote you gave my friends and me used to challenge each other to see how many coherent things could be said while including the words "********" in the sentences...It was mildly entertaining but got old pretty quick.
I rarely swear.
I just think it doesn't fit me.
And besides, swearing too much makes you sound stupid in my opinion.
confused

Dapper Sophomore

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I usually don't swear. I do it when I'm joking sometimes, mostly on the internet. I also do it when I am really pissed, which isn't very often. I never liked swearing.
I swear a lot, but I generally never say any version of "********."

i swear very rarely, because its not me. im a lover not a fighter. i just mind my own buissness.
people at my high school make fun of me, when i say that, they always call me a "p***y, or "little chicken sh$t. but thats ok hope is keeps me going.
I swear sometimes..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces