Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 591 ]
Total Votes:[ 591 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 2505 2506 2507 > >> >>> »|

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I have to be careful with my Dom's back cause he hurt it as a kid and if I put tension anywhere on his lower back, it hurts him really really bad. crying

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
aw, that really sucks.

has he gotten anyone to look at it, there might be some sort of physical therapy that could help it or something?

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
There's nothing a doctor can do about it besides giving him medicine. It has something to do with permanent nerve damage. Trust me, he's been to lots of doctors. Only thing that helps is morphine, but he doesn't have any right now. We have to find him a new doctor.

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that he hadn't been looking into it - I just have had a lot of joint problems myself (that's what 10 years of ballet will do to you, heh) and have been told that to help my lower back I should be doing exercises to strengthen my core. Should being the operative word... I'm so lazy XD

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He tries to stay medicated most of the time to dull the pain. I do my best to take care of him, but there's not much I can do... Makes me all sad. I think one of the worst feelings ever has to be wanting to help your Dom and not being able to. crying
Awh that sucks.

I have terrible arthritis and back pains due to a medical condition.

So me and my bf (my dom) have a 2 click system.
If I click my fingers 2 times it means it's too much...and it's usually due to my back of hip.
Quote:
So... general question to start conversation.... What is your favorite way, as a sub, to make your Dom/me (or if you don't have one, just the people around you) happy?

another way i made my master happy was always presenting myself as i was trained. i guess that has transfered in a way to here as i am not use to wearing much at home redface

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm still being trained. I think I'm doing good though. You would have to ask him, and he's not here, obviously. Oh well.

So I was disowned from my family today, and I'm homeless with only ten dollars for food until friday. Today's been great. stare
Simi i am so sorry to hear what your parents have done How awful! i hope that you will be able to get located in a place of your own very soon.

I have a question and i am a little embarassed but i have been contacted by a Dom/Master he lives in the UK and feel the need to have someone keep me grounded.. Do you think it would be awful of me to accept some long didsance retraining?

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
/claps/
a thread for a small girl like me.
3nodding
how ya'll doin?
Well i have accepted to have an online Master till i find one here.He is very experienced and older just like my old Master was. i have accepted to wear a collar and am still able to play here as a condition.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Misty: That's wonderful! I hope you two work out. biggrin I might have a place to stay on Friday. O, and I refused surgery today. Had a panic attack when they tried to put the iv in, and when they offered not to do it, I suddenly felt much much more healthy. Amazing what terror can do.

Mr. Woman: Welcome to the thread!
im not a submissve person my self. i find it a little hard to see people like that becouse i had a boy friend that was into S and M and forst me into it when i was vary young it hurt my vary badly so the idea of anyone do thing like that still gave me nigthmairs. but hay don't let me up set you i just wanted to know if any of you have had something like that happen to you in the past.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
calamatest
im not a submissve person my self. i find it a little hard to see people like that becouse i had a boy friend that was into S and M and forst me into it when i was vary young it hurt my vary badly so the idea of anyone do thing like that still gave me nigthmairs. but hay don't let me up set you i just wanted to know if any of you have had something like that happen to you in the past.

It sounds like you were just abused by someone who didn't understand what true bdsm is. I'm sorry that it has turned you away from the lifestyle, because when you find someone who is a true Dom, they would never force you to do anything. In a real D/s relationship, the sub has more control than the Dom because they get to decide what the limits are. Now, this is different from a Master/slave relationship, but that takes alot more trust and is an entirely different issue. I would suggest to anyone that they start as a sub and work up to slave, because it takes alot more commitment and you really have to know your partner very well for it to work.

But you bring up a valid topic. I will be more than happy to discuss abuse in these types of relationships. In my opinion, the more you know, the less chance there is of abuse occurring.
biancaswrath
calamatest

It sounds like you were just abused by someone who didn't understand what true bdsm is. I'm sorry that it has turned you away from the lifestyle, because when you find someone who is a true Dom, they would never force you to do anything. In a real D/s relationship, the sub has more control than the Dom because they get to decide what the limits are. Now, this is different from a Master/slave relationship, but that takes alot more trust and is an entirely different issue. I would suggest to anyone that they start as a sub and work up to slave, because it takes alot more commitment and you really have to know your partner very well for it to work.

But you bring up a valid topic. I will be more than happy to discuss abuse in these types of relationships. In my opinion, the more you know, the less chance there is of abuse occurring.

thanks for not blowing me off like some one on the wourg bord. that rigth i was abused by some one and toyed what. but what was going on is so like d/s to me that that want i see as going on when people are like that. i can get over my fair of it. even after 10 yaers. sorry if i made thing less fun for ever one i just had to get this out and this was the best places i could find to do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff