Welcome to Gaia! ::

bianca has been gone forever and is very sorry... as an apology...

Free Gold! 1 100.0% [ 628 ]
Total Votes:[ 628 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 2505 2506 2507 > >> >>> »|

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Good Doms can read their subs. I don't know how cause I'm not a Dom, but I know that my Dom knows whenever I need him to slow down or stop. You'd have to ask him, and he stays away from here because I requested him to.

I'm going to go for a bit. I'm needed for a photo shoot. I'll be back later.
biancaswrath
Good Doms can read their subs. I don't know how cause I'm not a Dom, but I know that my Dom knows whenever I need him to slow down or stop. You'd have to ask him, and he stays away from here because I requested him to.

I'm going to go for a bit. I'm needed for a photo shoot. I'll be back later.

will anyway i posted my story it was hard to try and put in to word what happened but i would me a alot to me if your read it here a like to the post.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lifestyle-discussion/abused-my-past/t.40266113/

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thank you for sharing your story, calamatest. I'm sure that lots of people can relate to your situation, and by opening up the line of discussion, you not only help yourself, but others in the same situation. Congratulations! biggrin

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Okay... So today's topic... Hmm... Dominance struggles. Has there ever been a time when you as a sub just got fed up with your Dom and blatantly refused a direct order?
We seem to have been un-Chatterboxed!
I know this is a thread for subs, and I'm a domie, but i just wanted to say it's nice to see people like you getting together, sticking together, and sticking up for each other. Good luck to all.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lily: Thank you for your support. smile

gamerchix: We've been out for awhile. I had a very pleasant conversation with the mod, and we changed the thread a little and I got it moved to Lifestyles. She's actually a very understanding person.
i just want to say a big thanks to Extherah Mordeath. she help me get over my past by helping me to not blame my self for what happen. so ya i over my fear of s/d. i think my new boy friend would make a great sub so i was thinking of trying to be hes Dom . but I'm going to want tell i know more about s/d and more about my new boy toy (loll) be for talking to hem about it.

thanks again Extherah Mordeath you rock.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hello Scream. Welcome to the Thread.

So today's question, since the last one was ignored...( crying ) Has anyone else had problems with families finding out about your lifestyle choice and then disowning you?
biancaswrath
Okay... So today's topic... Hmm... Dominance struggles. Has there ever been a time when you as a sub just got fed up with your Dom and blatantly refused a direct order?

I wouldn't say blatantly. Well, maybe I would. =P
Nothing bad.
I've refused to go to sleep, mostly when i hadn't talked to him in a while because he'd been busy. Mostly though, some sort of compromise is reached. And on the rare occasion I've gotten really fed up, I normally start begging for forgiveness within the day, if not hour. xD

biancaswrath
Has anyone else had problems with families finding out about your lifestyle choice and then disowning you?

No. But my mom has started realizing that I'm more dependant than the average person on my boyfriend. Considering I get horribly upset, depressed, suicidally upset, when I get grounded. Gee, wonder what gave it away. Anyways, she thinks it's a problem and wants me to get therapy. Which I ignore.

I felt like answering both. =]
biancaswrath
Lily: Thank you for your support. smile

gamerchix: We've been out for awhile. I had a very pleasant conversation with the mod, and we changed the thread a little and I got it moved to Lifestyles. She's actually a very understanding person.

Very nice.

6,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Envy: Answering both is fine. Personally I can be a brat alot of the times. I just get in these random moods where I don't want to do what anyone says, not even my Dom. Problem is, when I get like that, I go out of my way to disobey something that I have no problem with doing. Such as, "Come to bed." I may be tired and really want to lie down, but I won't cause I just really don't want to.

As far as the family thing, my father doesn't even try to understand. He associates anything that isn't 100% Christian with being evil, and thinks that I'm a disgusting person for being with my Dom. But I don't really care. That's his choice. I don't have time for close minded people in my life.
I don't usually keep secrets from my family but, uh... My interest in BDSM didn't go over very well. My mother thinks the whole concept of being a slave is sick and says she raised me to "be a co-pilot, not a yes, Sir." (Sometimes you have to know her to understand the things she says.) You can tell she hopes this is just a passing phase. If I was a minor she would have banned me from Gaia long ago because of it. Once, when I thought she was being too stubborn and closed minded I brought out the "Wives submit to your husbands/ Husbands love your wives" set of Bible verses. She all but stuck her fingers in her ears and went LALALALA!! (Which would have been bad because she was driving. To church as a matter of fact. Where she doesn't want me sitting to close to the Elders because I pray to much like a Catholic.) She's not a bad person. She just has those pre-conceived notions about it and is afraid I'll be abused and unhappy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff