Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Almost all of my choices in life are stupid ways to hurt myself.

Dapper Swapper

Q's:
Anything stupid you've done to hurt yourself?
Omg i tried to cut open a can with a can opener, but it didn't do it all the way, so I used my index finger and thumb to grab the edges of the almost cut off top of the can, only to realize as I tried to pull it off, it was connected by a thicker strand of metal than I though, and the edges of the lid I held cut DEEP into my thumb, left a scar.

What is your favorite type of Sushi or "Sushi" Roll?

Not a fan of sushi, used to love it, not so much anymore idk why.
I jumped out a tree. The plan was to land on the pile of brush, and I did. Unfortunately for me, I fell wrong and sprained my ankle, and I got cuts.
Co worker was drilling a hole into wall once. I asked him if the end was hot as I touched it between my thumb and index finger. Groove indented burns instant. The man has never had such a puzzled/lack of hope since. sweatdrop

Liberal Receiver

Quote:
Anything stupid you've done to hurt yourself?

Exist.

But no, seriously, I'm danger prone.

One of the more recent ones was slicing my thumb open on a grommet that hadn't fully set, and another was gouging my knee on the corner of a dresser - this I even made a topic about and posted a pic of.
I still have that pic on my computer too.
User Image

Magical Tree

Toxilicks
thewaitingtree
Once I tripped up the stairs and broke my toe.

My latest was grating my fingers while trying to grate cheese (it didn't hurt at all... didn't realize how chewed up my fingers were til later).

I've done that grating orange.
The citrus. It hurts.

gonk

Sometimes I forget I had a hangnail and cut citrus... But grating citrus --- must suckkkk

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
thewaitingtree
Toxilicks
thewaitingtree
Once I tripped up the stairs and broke my toe.

My latest was grating my fingers while trying to grate cheese (it didn't hurt at all... didn't realize how chewed up my fingers were til later).

I've done that grating orange.
The citrus. It hurts.

gonk

Sometimes I forget I had a hangnail and cut citrus... But grating citrus --- must suckkkk

It's not very hard, I just wasn't sure how to hold the grater, and my fingers got in the way of the blades. I was a novice, but everyone had to start somewhere, no?

Magical Tree

Toxilicks

It's not very hard, I just wasn't sure how to hold the grater, and my fingers got in the way of the blades. I was a novice, but everyone had to start somewhere, no?

Ah, yes. Have to start somewhere.

I was imagining grating the last small piece. That's always what happens to me. The end of the thing = me grating my fingers a bit too.

Timid Bookworm

I walk into things. Not just every now and then, either. Like an unreasonable number of times per day.
These are probably my most stupid of things. Keep in mind im no older than seven in these.

When I was younger I climbed up a willow tree and decided to jump. Needless to say I belly flopped into the ground and cracked plenty or ribs.

We moved into a nursing home when I was around seven and converted the place. However they still had those big (like school locker room) showers. I tried to pretend to ice skate on the slippery tiles. Cracked my head open.

Was told not to go into the water on holiday - ran off and did It anyway. Nearly drowned. There wasn't a life guard on duty and some kid saved me >< thank The Lord he did otherwise I would be dead in some pool.

Oh and I was told not to burn marshmallows on stove. I have a lovely, no feeling, scar across my hand now. I was like sixteen in this one.

Bonus fact : My most luckiest near death experience was at a water park when we went to America. The kid before me, who I was told pushed in front of us, his harness broke and he died. I know my mum thought it was me. I've never seen that women cry so much when she saw me and my dad.

Dapper Noob

I was trying to open a bag of chicken and I thought I'd see if I could open it by stabbing a horizontal line across the bag with a knife.
I ended up stabbing myself in the thumb. Eventually it stopped bleeding and I continued cooking a curry.

Girl

Tesarus Weasels
HOLY s**t YOURE BACK AND IM BACK AND ALL THE REGS BE COMING BACK

I CAME BACK A MONTH AND HALF AGO BUT THEN I LEFT FOR A FEW WEEKS AND NOW IM BACK AGAIN.

InvincibIe's Oppa

Consumer

I was cutting a package with a knife and slipped off with the hand I'm holding into my thumb and had a deep cut. I didn't notice until I was halfway finished I notice all the blood on the right side of the box.. You know that feeling when you can't feel a cut until you notice it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff