Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
How do you get your mood in study right now? I have such a lot of assignment to do. I want to finish them start from now. At least a tips please. Thank you wink

Magical Tree

Decide to study, then don't let yourself do other stuff til you've studied.

Tell yourself you can do something you like once you've completed a certain amount of study work (ie. after i do all the reading and homework for English, i can eat some oreos (or watch Dr. Who.. whatever it is you really like. make that into your reward for working hard)).

Invisible Explorer

I've always been rather unmotivated when it comes to studying. Since I work slowly, I like to start on assignments pretty early and just complete small bits and pieces of it in any one sitting. And since I start them early, I can take more frequent breaks. This leisurely way of studying has worked well for me for years, including my postgraduate studies.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
I take lots of breaks between sections, to stretch my legs, walk around, practice fencing, eat, shower, that sort of stuff. but I don't watch TV, or go online, or read, until I've finished any given assignment. in between assignments I may do some of those things, but I must give myself time limits so as to keep up with my work-load.

but to me, studying is fun. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces