Welcome to Gaia! ::

'ello =]
I'm a straight edge kid, was wonderin' if anyone around here is too.
What do you mean by straight edge? confused

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
I don't think I'd ever define myself by that term, but I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.
I just figure it's a choice, not a labeled lifestyle.
Are you in college yet? How much exposure have you had to things that aren't straight-edge? I know a lot of kids who came to college and abandoned all of their straightedge ways. It's tough being straight-edge in college. People tend to pressure you, even if not overtly. I'm probably the most "straight-edge" person on campus, and I have a couple sips of wine every other weekend.
Nope but I have friends who are straight edge
Gabunni

meaning you don't drink//smoke//do drugs :3
Are you a posi edge or reg edge?
Eublepharis Macularius
I don't think I'd ever define myself by that term, but I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

I see it as making a choice to lead that sort of life style..so it's a combo, hah.

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
xChii_Girlx
Eublepharis Macularius

I see it as making a choice to lead that sort of life style..so it's a combo, hah.

Meh, just depends on your point of view.
Not fitting myself to a word means I have no issue if I ever decide to start drinking or whatnot. I won't ever feel bad that I'm no longer considered straight edge.

Distinct Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I was, then I decided a few weeks ago that my straightedge phase has given me a more mature attitude to drinking.

I might take it up again someday, but I'm still young.
xChii_Girlx
Gabunni

meaning you don't drink//smoke//do drugs :3

Oh, I've never come across the term before. I see.
By drugs, do you mean just illegal stuff, or anything? Like if your taking prescription meds then your not a good kid?
maronne de blays
Are you in college yet? How much exposure have you had to things that aren't straight-edge? I know a lot of kids who came to college and abandoned all of their straightedge ways. It's tough being straight-edge in college. People tend to pressure you, even if not overtly. I'm probably the most "straight-edge" person on campus, and I have a couple sips of wine every other weekend.

No i'm not in college yet but i've been exposed to all that stuff..
I have like...things that relatives have been through to keep me motivated not to do stuff uk?
Like my mom smokes and I'm pretty scared for her like..dying ya know?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff